Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
search the web for fitting images, save them in the desired location with the fitting name... or just edit the json files in the girls section to redirect to fitting images.
If that's to much work just ignore the errors and enjoy the game

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That's my point. There isn't anything in the json files that corresponds to these two images ("rest" = / = "sleeping". And there's nothing that corresponds to "master_cook" or something).

And the json files don't specify the extension of the images.

As I said in the last page, I'm trying to do an "uncensored image pack" (for myself, but I could take the time to upload it if there are people interested). I've already have all the images in a folder. I just got to convert them to .gif, and put them in 795x596.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well it had been known, that while oldHuntsman had some great ideas he brought together in this game he is also no programmer... or atleast no good one.
All his games seem to be coder hell.... so I am saying I am not surprised about that... I think back on hongfire one of the modders said you probably would be faster/more effective to just rewrite the entire game to fix all those shortcomeings.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Damn ^^ Well thanks for confirming my thoughts. I'll try to forget about that.

That's one of my favorite games ever and I'm really passionate about it. Too bad I'm no programmer either :p

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
Man this game, I remember the second (I think) release...
Anyway, been a while since I've played it, and I'm running Linux now.
Does anyone have advice on getting it to run on linux?
I'm not familiar enough with qsp in general to know if it's even possible, so before I sink a whole afternoon into it I'd like to know if it's possible. Or if I should wait for jjm152 to make his clone and bug him about linux compatibility.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the latest Versions should also have an exe file... you should get that one to work atleast... the exe starts the QSP so I am not sure wether or not that part will work though

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
jjm152 cool I love these types of games, what put me off it the art though, I'd love to see a game like this remade but with generated layered artwork. I have always liked to have the art match the description of the characters rather than thousands generic images pulled from various sources. I like the way freecities/pregmod does it with SVG just for profiles pictures.

Reactions: Daba

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
Well it worked in Linux, quite easily. Didn't have to fiddle with Wine at all, it just loads. I've had some bad times trying to get non-mainstream programs to run in Wine, so I'm glad this one works. Thanks Evangelion-01.

esoom, I have to say I agree that the inconsistency of images is a bit annoying, but in exchange you get variety of slaves. Free Cities has some great SVG work going on, but they tend to get a bit repetitive. Here's hoping jjm152 can come up with a compromise in that regard. On that note, if the Nine Tails Revival were to go 3D, I'd be happy to make functional genital meshes for the characters. I was working on that a while ago before my last computer died. Would be fun to get back into it.
So yeah, keep me posted on that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Some one needs to bundle it into one game and post a link dont know why yall like doing this shit part1 2747725 and so on its so disorienting confusing how tf am i supposed to figure out this jumbled mess
Each DL has a different game version with different levels of translation, bugfixes and new content...
Just try to find your prefered game and DL that... no need to throw everything together into a single game/folder as that might cause game breaking bugs aswell.

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
jjm152 cool I love these types of games, what put me off it the art though, I'd love to see a game like this remade but with generated layered artwork. I have always liked to have the art match the description of the characters rather than thousands generic images pulled from various sources. I like the way freecities/pregmod does it with SVG just for profiles pictures.
Well, I'll definitely be using some sort of paper doll system. My current game uses a 2d canvas library to achieve this effect (body changes and clothing changes). I think a drawn art approach probably looks nicer, but the programmatic approach allows for a wider variety of customization with less effort. It's all trade-offs.

Reactions: Daba

brendeoteo

Aug 12, 2018
As far as I remember, this setup does not include "animation patches". Just few pictures for jewelry. actually you can choose different animation packs from different versions of the game. Some of them goes just as standalone gif packs. And they are compatible, mostly for all versions. you even may change content manually. change *.gif files in the "girls" folder on those you wish to be in the game. Content files in the game have very revealing names.

I do not remember all the difference between the Nemth's and Fugitive Red patch. There is a tens of small changes and it was more than year ago when I last played this game. I remember my opinion though, and all that I had wrote above. But you can check readme files for both versions by yourself.
Well tried with the fugitive red patch. Can't sell my C- Assistant slaves to the 3 guys asking for assistant D+ rank slaves. Broken patch. Broken game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...did you check wether the slave fulfill ALL conditions of the buyer?
some have explicit wishes that are not part of the ranking... like girl should be a virgin or be legendary in fame and stuff

brendeoteo

Aug 12, 2018
...did you check wether the slave fulfill ALL conditions of the buyer?
some have explicit wishes that are not part of the ranking... like girl should be a virgin or be legendary in fame and stuff
Central Forum -> Find Potential customers
-> Shows three potential buyers under objective.

Minor Residents (Jack HF)

Several quarters have houses with potential customers in them desiring slaves with various skills and qualities. They are repeat customers but take a while to request a replacement. They are listed here on the same page to allow to quickly search.

Quarter of the Bull Don Castilio Assistant D+ $750

When i visited him this is the only thing he said"I need an assistant of D+ rank or higher.I'll pay 750 Sparks"

Right side column Information for consideration non.

Can't even ask him if he has any "Requirements"

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Your slave must have a B+ "Stylish" trait (one of the last traits, before "Fame"). It's easy to get (don't wanna spoil you, the interest of the game is finding out things). I'm not sure, but I think you can also insist ten times (like once each days) and the buyer will end up getting tired of your shit and will give you the sparks.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
man had no idea the game got a loud noise over here. gotta say it's good to see the game getting some love back after how HF threat went super quiet

brendeoteo

Aug 12, 2018
Your slave must have a B+ "Stylish" trait (one of the last traits, before "Fame"). It's easy to get (don't wanna spoil you, the interest of the game is finding out things). I'm not sure, but I think you can also insist ten times (like once each days) and the buyer will end up getting tired of your shit and will give you the sparks.
Forgot to mention i'm aware of the beauty thing. Going for full treatment,dress for the slaves etc. I looked at wiki and equipped my slave with EVERY stylish point clothing(some more than 2 ,Gorgeous Dress ETC) and still they refuse to buy my slaves hahaha.

I was also aware of the ten times thing. At 1.7.5 the real estate office lady refuse to purchase my slaves. After asking a few times she then bought them. However it wont work for every slave. Quitted when all of a sudden she 100% won't buy my slaves.
One thing to note i think by using the 1.7.8 patch, somewhere i read they implemented "No means no" to be literary "Absolutely no means no"

Oh well thanks anyway guys.

P.S does the last trait matter? She's kinda unknown XD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in 1.7.8 a refused slave won't be accepted by the same client until you have sold 3 other slaves.
so yeah if he refused your slave before for what ever reason that might be your problem. either freeze the slave and train a new one or search a different buyer

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes