Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
when i was part of the modding community for the game, the slaves sprites used to be in PNG format but now when i got back to it i found out it's in GIF format, does anybody know why they made this switch ?
i'm making a new slaves sprite pack that contains 2000 new sprites and honestly having them in GIF format with the ugly white edges or the very sharp edges kinda defeats the purpose of what i'm doing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that might be part of the animations that were included rather broadly. as to only support a single file type instead of severals

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys how did you train your slaves anyway? i tried the tutorial and managed to pass with the milf lady. But when i start story mode and trying to train new slaves, they tend to run away. I tried to train their submission but they don't obey and run in a couple days.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So I've been working on this new image pack, and it's moving on very nicely, I'm near the end (about 100 or 200 pictures left).

Basically what I've done is:

- Merged both 1.7.3 and 1.7.5 pictures and selecting the best ones for each conflict.
- Added more or less 1000 new sex scene pictures (meaning you will have a fully uncensored game)
- Fixed most of the hair color issues (ex: when it was pink instead of red). Also fixed most of eye color issues.
- Always tried to fetch the best art
- Replaced sex scenes that didn't fit in proportion (795x596px)
- Added real scat hentai instead of the "mouth wide open" pictures
- Removed watermarks. Tried to remove most of non-neutral gimmicks (for exemple, some picture had hearts in the eyes of the girl, I redrawn the eyes myself).
- Added some details (longer nails in some pictures, removed onomatopoeia as well as japanese writing)
- Around half "exhibitionism" was just "stay at home and spread pussy" pictures. I replaced the censored one with people actually showing themselves naked in the streets.

No need to say, it was (and still is going to be) hundred and hours of work I've been doing, for free. Nonetheless, I'll finish it eventually. I said "fully uncensored" but some might stay (for exemple, the bath scenes if "rule bath" is ticked on your slave). Otherwise, it will only be an improvement over what was in the game. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bargian

May 7, 2017
So I've been working on this new image pack, and it's moving on very nicely, I'm near the end (about 100 or 200 pictures left).

- Merged both 1.7.3 and 1.7.5 pictures and selecting the best ones for each conflict.
- Added more or less 1000 new sex scene pictures (meaning you will have a fully uncensored game)
- Fixed most of the hair color issues (ex: when it was pink instead of red). Also fixed most of eye color issues.
- Removed watermarks. Tried to remove most of non-neutral gimmicks (for exemple, some picture had hearts in the eyes of the girl, I redrawn the eyes myself).
- Added some details (longer nails in some pictures, removed onomatopoeia as well as japanese writing)
- Around half "exhibitionism" was just "stay at home and spread pussy" pictures. I replaced the censored one with people actually showing themselves naked in the streets.

No need to say, it was (and still is going to be) hundred and hours of work I've been doing, for free. Nonetheless, I'll finish it eventually. I said "fully uncensored" but some might stay (for exemple, the bath scenes if "rule bath" is ticked on your slave). Otherwise, it will only be an improvement over what was in the game. ;)

That sounds like a great job! Thanks man.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
What combination of special techniques and weapons are the best?
I think the has a pretty good suggestion for fighting a single target:

Devastating Combo (single target)

• Equip a Flamberge.
  • Hit the enemy with a Dashing strike for Unsteadiness[99] (2x red damage)
  • Use Battle Cry to gain Fury (also 2x red damage)
  • Attack with Short Blow until they defend by Blocking (Red defence, thus 2x red damage)
  • Hit them with Roundhouse Kick for 200 damage.
  • Wipe the blood off your clothes.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Thanks. Actualy i tryed this some time ago but i thing it wasnt working very good with the HF path, or i were doing something wrong.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018

hi. im working on an image pack myself a girls sprites one and judging by how you appear to be closer to the deadline than me, i would like to ask for some details about what you're changing in terms of folders or files so i can adjust my pack for better compatibility. from what i understand in your post, your work is in the "scene/sex/torture" folders which is far from where im modding which is in the "face/full" folders currently but i would like some conformations ^^

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
hi. im working on an image pack myself a girls sprites one and judging by how you appear to be closer to the deadline than me, i would like to ask for some details about what you're changing in terms of folders or files so i can adjust my pack for better compatibility. from what i understand in your post, your work is in the "scene/sex/torture" folders which is far from where im modding which is in the "face/full" folders currently but i would like some conformations ^^
My work is in: content\pic\girls\sex
pic\girls\torture
pic\girls\scene
pic\scene (+ the subfolders)

I didn't touch the "face/full", although I noticed slaves 340/346/391 had misleading directories and something might be done about it (I fixed it directly in Json).

We could totally merge our work together. Normally I'd advise us to hit each other up in private messages, but this game being dead, the talk and transparency of development could be beneficial to its future.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
i agree and about the slaves json files, those files are being completely changed due to me increasing the total slaves from 443 to 2420
so there's gonna be some re-adjustments for me to do after you release your pack

Reactions: qwertyu12359

bargian

May 7, 2017
When i played jack some time ago i saw some1 had somekind of debug info? After every action he could track changes, do you guys possibly know what was that? Or im remember something wrong? :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
When i played jack some time ago i saw some1 had somekind of debug info? After every action he could track changes, do you guys possibly know what was that? Or im remember something wrong? :)
You remember correctly. It comes from an accessory you need to equip on your trainer. In the central forum, there are quests; that's your clue ;)

Reactions: bargian

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
bit disappointed with the fiend system was hopping we'd be able to give it slaves to use as seedbeds or food :(.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
bit disappointed with the fiend system was hopping we'd be able to give it slaves to use as seedbeds or food :(.
you can.... just make them milkmaids without giving them proper training... once he outgrows their skills, they'll become his breeders... and eventually die... just it's qiuet a lost to your finances anyway

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
you can.... just make them milkmaids without giving them proper training... once he outgrows their skills, they'll become his breeders... and eventually die... just it's qiuet a lost to your finances anyway
ik but the way it's written feels like an accident instead of you really feeding them to a fiend, it's also kinda weird you can't just throw them into a fiend cage without mind control if they're unwilling.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes