Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suppose your reputation is already max... read the description for that, it pretty much explains the phenomenon you are observing ;)

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
ok so it's been a few days and i wanted to give an update on what i've done so far, i wanted you qwertyu12359 to review what i gathered so far and tell me what you think, you can be as harsh as you want with your critique, i offered to help so the least i can do is satisfy your standards. i gathered about 526ish pics from e-hentai gallery and gelbooru and Sankaku and im picking the best ones

Reactions: StJesuz
Feb 25, 2019
I remember costume parts ending up in the lower or upper corners of the screens after being placed in the responsive slots, or the chest piece riding up covering the face instead of the breasts or hanging around the waist not covering the chest again.
That's strange. We must have been using different versions. I was using the Halloween October 2013 version. I don't recall the costume parts ever becoming dis-entangled from the body. In my case they remain on the paperdoll; it's just that the entire setup gets randomly horribly squished on the screen during gameplay.

Also the paperdolls were rather simple so I wouldn't even call them beautiful.
Sorry for the ambiguous statement. I was referring to paperdolls in Jack, not in Otherworld (anybody can create those bodies in Kisekae 2 or through similar programs). For many of the paperdolls used in Jack I have traced the source materials and therefore the original artists who created them. Most of those artists have real skills; they create images that I would unequivocally call beautiful.

Totally agree that paperdolls can also start to look generic (as seen in Hentai Highschool+)
Yeah, if every paperdoll in Jack has a generic body I'll get sick of it as well. But I don't mind an additional 28 paperdolls having generic bodies if they're added to the hundreds of bodies in Jack.

Wasn't aware about Hentai Highschool+ until you mentioned it. By your comments I take it that it's not that great?

Personally spoken I also think there are far to little Item slots on a girl to justify a paperdoll system, most slots are jewelery, and to place such small details/items on a paperdoll would have to be frustrateing
I haven't actually thought about adding equipment images to the paperdolls in Jack. I suggested Otherworld and Kisekae 2 merely as means to complement missing images in Jack, i.e. substitutes (albeit poor ones) for images found over the Internet.

Even if it's just jewelry, I'm intrigued by your idea. If we can somehow overlay jewelry on the paperdolls in Jack it wouldn't be too far off to add pieces of clothing later on. After all a paperdoll is in essence a background image thus we can overlay another image say equipment on it.

When I was tracing the sources of Jack's paperdolls I noticed that they come from sets that are not just naked images. They come in very large combinations of attire, poses and expressions. Some come with dresses. Others come with versions having bare feet and those with footwear. Then there are those that come in sets with weapons and armor. It would probably be nice if the paperdoll of the gladiatrix wears armor or wields weapons rather than simply look like a barefisted naked lass. The costume parts can be separated from the paperdoll using an image editor then reconstituted during gamepley.

I would admit though that the concept will not apply to all the paperdolls as only a small proportion of them will have the requisite image set (armor, weapons, every clothes, formal wear, sleepwear, etc.). Not to mention how bloated the game would become if every paperdoll has all these combinations. Furthermore it would require tweaking the code to keep up with the references about which costume part goes into what section of which paperdoll. Lastly it would be a whole lot of work; the guys recently trying to improve the images in Jack mentioned spending months tweaking them.

Still it's a great idea if you ask me. You mentioned jewelry but the concept can be extended to more visually significant equipment slots such as clothing, gloves and shoes. Intriguing. Thanks for the feedback man.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ok so it's been a few days and i wanted to give an update on what i've done so far, i wanted you qwertyu12359 to review what i gathered so far and tell me what you think, you can be as harsh as you want with your critique, i offered to help so the least i can do is satisfy your standards. i gathered about 526ish pics from e-hentai gallery and gelbooru and Sankaku and im picking the best ones
I appreciate your diligence, your will to help, and your openness to critic. Be sure that my remarks are benevolent and you can give up at any time:
1) X The art looks cool, the girl looks nice. But it's censored (and the point of my overhaul is exactly to uncensor everything).
2) X The breasts and nipples are too big (I haven't told you about this standard earlier, so my bad. But I like this game to have a "train your girl next door in an alternative universe" feel. Girls should have realistic proportions, to make this world feel like a believable dark fiction rather than a cartoonish hentai fuckfest).
3) X Same as above. Also be careful, if "Milf" isn't noted in the picture title, it means they are considered "young".
4) X (The blue loli) The picture is censored. Also her belly looks unrealistically distorted by the sex act
5) X No fatties :whistle:
6) Great one! Cool art, cool hair, realistic looking body.
7) X The art is lackluster (we can't see her eyes...). Her breasts are okay (big, but not cartoonish). However, once again, her stomach is weirdly distorted. By the way she kinda looks like a milf so she'd have suited a "milf" picture best (otherwise, they're considered "young" by the game).
8) X Well drawn, but censored.
9) Cool one! And the eyes are indeed brown, so it's pretty cool ;)
10) X Fat and cartoonish. It's actually the same picture in the original game ^^ That's why I put it in the "to be replaced" folder.
11) X The girls in these pictures are blond (the image shows for girls having blue, green, black hair etc.). I'd rather have the "general" pictures not display the hair color (so you can find an explicit picture and zoom/crop so the hair aren't showing).

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I appreciate your diligence, your will to help, and your openness to critic. Be sure that my remarks are benevolent and you can give up at any time:
1) X The art looks cool, the girl looks nice. But it's censored (and the point of my overhaul is exactly to uncensor everything).
2) X The breasts and nipples are too big (I haven't told you about this standard earlier, so my bad. But I like this game to have a "train your girl next door in an alternative universe" feel. Girls should have realistic proportions, to make this world feel like a believable dark fiction rather than a cartoonish hentai fuckfest).
3) X Same as above. Also be careful, if "Milf" isn't noted in the picture title, it means they are considered "young".
4) X (The blue loli) The picture is censored. Also her belly looks unrealistically distorted by the sex act
5) X No fatties :whistle:
6) Great one! Cool art, cool hair, realistic looking body.
7) X The art is lackluster (we can't see her eyes...). Her breasts are okay (big, but not cartoonish). However, once again, her stomach is weirdly distorted. By the way she kinda looks like a milf so she'd have suited a "milf" picture best (otherwise, they're considered "young" by the game).
8) X Well drawn, but censored.
9) Cool one! And the eyes are indeed brown, so it's pretty cool ;)
10) X Fat and cartoonish. It's actually the same picture in the original game ^^ That's why I put it in the "to be replaced" folder.
11) X The girls in these pictures are blond (the image shows for girls having blue, green, black hair etc.). I'd rather have the "general" pictures not display the hair color (so you can find an explicit picture and zoom/crop so the hair aren't showing).
i appreciate the feedback and will work on improving the points you mentioned "even though i have a problem with your fifth point" xD.
and i know to watch out for the milf/young but you gonna keep in mind that the line between a milf and a young in anime drawings is really blurry so it can go either way in most cases unless the body really looks young to the point where you might mistake it for a loli.
as for the realism of the pics i will try to tone the unrealistic aspects a bit but i don't think we need to heavily emphasises on realism "this is a dark medieval fantasy world after all and they're having an intercourse with an animal, so much for realism there"
all in all though im glad 2 pics made it safely so i will keep going and post the results of the adjusted pics to see if they fit the criteria

Reactions: qwertyu12359

bargian

May 7, 2017
I'm back with broken auctions thing... another auctions, another fresh slave and i could sell her for 5000. Wasnt there patches that fix this kind of thing? i think i have hf 1.7.6 with nemth mod maybe something here isnt working as is should.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
as for the realism of the pics i will try to tone the unrealistic aspects a bit but i don't think we need to heavily emphasises on realism "this is a dark medieval fantasy world after all and they're having an intercourse with an animal, so much for realism there"
I think we both agree on "unrealistic" not being the operative word. Let's replace that with "believable". Have you read the manga Berserk? It's a dark fantasy setting, with a lot of unrealistic things happening (trolls literally trying to rape an autistic girl for exemple, lol) however most of the dialogues and situations have a serious tone; the drawing and the design of the environment are so realistic that you believe in the story. It adds to the horror of the situation.

I actually think that in a world where slavery is perfectly legal, making your girl have intercourse with animals wouldn't be that much of a stretch. After all, there are TONS of real bestiality content on the internet, real life content. So in a fiction it just adds depth to the despair/devotion you feel within the slave you order to do such lewd acts.

... As long as she realistically looks like a slave and not like a freaking seahorse :whistle:

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I'm really supportive of what you guys are trying to do, and it's very welcome.
But can we still have some big tiddies, even if some do look a bit unrealistic ? :(

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm really supportive of what you guys are trying to do, and it's very welcome.
But can we still have some big tiddies, even if some do look a bit unrealistic ? :(
Thank you for the support. Please keep in mind that the incoming picture pack is a personal project that I didn't intend to share at first. I've been working on it for months, even spending entire nights not sleeping just to edit some pictures myself. I put my whole soul into it, and despite the fact I literally borrow art from around the web, I do it with an artistic intent; I want to pick the images that look the most beautiful to me. This is literally a quest for Beauty.

Of course, this will be subjective, this is literally my own ideal. This is what drives me to work on it, without, I'd have no passion for it, and the idea of making a pack would never have been born. Unrealistic body proportions aren't part of my ideal, therefore I take them out of the game.

Now, that's the idea, but the execution might be lackluster for your own pleasure. Most of the time, there just wasn't any beautiful pictures with my ideal body proportion so I had to use what I had at hand and it included, within reason, big tiddies. Some of the original pictures of version 1.7.3/1.7.5 were as you like and I let them untouched.

Here is the maximum boob size I want for my pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a boob size that often appears in the pack, inspite of my best will:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
take two! so how about this ? qwertyu12359

also about the pig_duo_browngreen_milf i changed it to a single girl in the pic cause it doesn't make sense to have 2 specified girls when you're training one, lemme know what you think

Reactions: qwertyu12359

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Thank you for the support. Please keep in mind that the incoming picture pack is a personal project that I didn't intend to share at first. I've been working on it for months, even spending entire nights not sleeping just to edit some pictures myself. I put my whole soul into it, and despite the fact I literally borrow art from around the web, I do it with an artistic intent; I want to pick the images that look the most beautiful to me. This is literally a quest for Beauty.
I just want to take the time to chime in my support. I'm really looking forward to an art refresh and I hope you'll be willing to share your hard work. Some of the pictures, especially animated .gif types I find really ugly, but I tolerate them because they usually come bundled in with the amazing fixes that Crushboss coded into the game.

I'm back with broken auctions thing... another auctions, another fresh slave and i could sell her for 5000. Wasnt there patches that fix this kind of thing? i think i have hf 1.7.6 with nemth mod maybe something here isnt working as is should.
This is not affecting me and I think I'm playing 1.7.5. I sold a C+ slave at auction and she bought 1800 more or less. As a patrician with a legendary brand.

Reactions: bargian

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
take two! so how about this ? qwertyu12359

also about the pig_duo_browngreen_milf i changed it to a single girl in the pic cause it doesn't make sense to have 2 specified girls when you're training one, lemme know what you think
X -----> The 1st art's is too comic-like, western looking. That'd be fine if the girl looked really good, but she looks weird to me (her lips are kinda weird, her stomach looks like she has cellulite...).
The 5th would have been good if we actually saw what was going on.
9th I'd like to avoid any kind of censoring. The motion blur here really looks like one.
-----> All of the others, they are really good! I especially like the 4th, the 7th, and the 11th. :)

Reactions: Powerairmax
Feb 25, 2019
Have any of you guys successfully played the Jonny scenario at maximum difficulty (hard mode)? Can you share any tips?

Tried following the tips in the anime-sharing site as well as the link to pandawarrior00's 2016 guide. Still went broke within 10 turns, usually within 5. I'm using Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8 mod which I got from this forum. Not sure if it changed the difficulty.

Feb 25, 2019
when i was part of the modding community for the game, the slaves sprites used to be in PNG format but now when i got back to it i found out it's in GIF format, does anybody know why they made this switch ?
i'm making a new slaves sprite pack that contains 2000 new sprites and honestly having them in GIF format with the ugly white edges or the very sharp edges kinda defeats the purpose of what i'm doing
Totally agree that GIF conversions uglify PNGs.

EDIT: Are you by any chance the same powerairmax in the hongfire threads? If so based on what I read in HF the upcoming mod is going to be fantastic.

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
another set of images done!
this time i replaced the first and 9th pic and redid the 5th just like you suggested
i also finished the rest of the image files with the pig tag in them from the pic you sent me so next will be the ponyplay and rimming

here's the collection for reviewing purposes

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
another set of images done!
this time i replaced the first and 9th pic and redid the 5th just like you suggested
i also finished the rest of the image files with the pig tag in them from the pic you sent me so next will be the ponyplay and rimming

here's the collection for reviewing purposes
They are not in the correct order compared to the list on the bottom, are they?
Anyway, they are all good! :) Except for the 4th (no real sex act), 14th (breasts...) and the last (breasts, but also it's already in the game under "pig_white_redeye", which I saw after sending you the list; I'll replace "pig_white_redeye" one myself).

You're pretty effective at this, we'll both be finished in no time!

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
They are not in the correct order compared to the list on the bottom, are they?
Anyway, they are all good! :) Except for the 4th (no real sex act), 14th (breasts...) and the last (breasts, but also it's already in the game under "pig_white_redeye", which I saw after sending you the list; I'll replace "pig_white_redeye" one myself).

You're pretty effective at this, we'll both be finished in no time!
they are in the correct order if you from left to right reach row.

the 4th i made it to be a general pic and you can see the girl on the far left having an intercourse, if it's still a no go, i can replace it.
as for the 14th i will replace it even though i really liked that one xD.
and sure i will leave the last one for you.

im glad most of them are up to your standards-ish.

side note: i find it funny how it happens two times now that i look up a pic and it turns out to be already on the be replaced xD

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
they are in the correct order if you from left to right reach row.

the 4th i made it to be a general pic and you can see the girl on the far left having an intercourse, if it's still a no go, i can replace it.
That's confusing, because the first picture has black hair and the list says the first one is "general". The 3rd picture is a brunette and the list says "green_loli".

Yeah, the 4th is a no go. The idea of "general" is "no hair" rather than "a harem of random haired girls all doing the same thing at once".

Also I just noticed the 7th was censored. The one on the bottom left (red_hair + short_hair) is definitely a milf, and she looks kind of ugly I think, I hope you agree with me. You can replace both, please. :)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes