Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
the first 3 pics are the pics you asked to be fixed from before and the 7th is censored ? oh you right, that slipped from me, i can fix it though no need to replace it and about the bottom left sure i can do it

Feb 25, 2019
When I'm finished, I'll contact the anon that is working on the "Face/Full" folder and we'll see if we can mix both our work. In any case, I'll upload 1.7.6 version (1.7.8 featuring a game breaking change) with the new image pack inside and name it version 2.0. It will be an all-in-one version. That way, if I forgot some images, I can simply add them a "2.0.1" patch.
Correct me if I'm wrong but is your new image pack with powerairmax going to be based on Dark Helmet's ? According to the HF thread this mod supposedly broke the combat system. Crushboss advised in that thread that players who are heavy into combat should stick to those mods based on v1.7.5.

bargian

May 7, 2017
So - is it beter to instal dark helmet version (which 1?) or Crushboss HF (also which 1?) could you guys please tell me whats the differance (in general) and a little bit updating 1st post with info about different variations would be cool.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
the first 3 pics are the pics you asked to be fixed from before and the 7th is censored ? oh you right, that slipped from me, i can fix it though no need to replace it and about the bottom left sure i can do it
Then pig_red_short has pink hair instead or red_hair. Instead of deleting it, you can replace pig_pink_short_2.
From now on I trust you to finish the rest. Just send an archive here when you're over and I'll review it all at once. If there are pictures that need to be changed or photoshopped then, I'll do it quickly :)

Now to answer the questions above. I don't know how broke the combat system is for 1.6. We need to have this debate all together, is the regression brought so bad and irreversible that we'd need to take 1.7.5 as our basis for 2.0? Or does 1.6 brings enough fixes to consider 1.7.5 generally broken?
I'm counting on the new image pack to encourage coders to be interested in the game again and patch it continuously.
1.8 is a no go, because it blocks an important quest, it's literally unplayable (despite the fact I play this version and like it best). That is unless someone can take 1.8 and just revert the changes for the new jewelry system so we have a more or less a perfect version.

Last edited:
Reactions: ordos

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Then pig_red_short has pink hair instead or red_hair. Instead of deleting it, you can replace pig_pink_short_2.
From now on I trust you to finish the rest. Just send an archive here when you're over and I'll review it all at once. If there are pictures that need to be changed or photoshopped then, I'll do it quickly :)

Now to answer the questions above. I don't know how broke the combat system is for 1.6. We need to have this debate all together, is the regression brought so bad and irreversible that we'd need to take 1.7.5 as our basis for 2.0? Or does 1.6 brings enough fixes to consider 1.7.5 generally broken?
I'm counting on the new image pack to encourage coders to be interested in the game again and patch it continuously.
1.8 is a no go, because it blocks an important quest, it's literally unplayable (despite the fact I play this version and like it best). That is unless someone can take 1.8 and just revert the changes for the new jewelry system so we have a more or less a perfect version.
consider it done

as for the qsp parches I've always been using 1.7.5 I had no idea I never used 1.7.6 IDK why and I never heard of 1.8 but if you specify what exactly breaks in 1.8 provide me with the Jack.qsp I can try fixing it

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
consider it done

as for the qsp parches I've always been using 1.7.5 I had no idea I never used 1.7.6 IDK why and I never heard of 1.8 but if you specify what exactly breaks in 1.8 provide me with the Jack.qsp I can try fixing it
The answer to that is there ---->
something i`d wanted to add about versions of this game.
I tried almost all versions of this game presented on the first page (1.7.3-1.7.6) and some others, that are not presented here.
It was more than a year ago, but as far as I see notnig changes still now.
After all tests done, I`ve decided to stay on Crushboss HF v1.7.5 (2016-10-03) with a patch from Fugitive Red (18.06.2017).

v1.7.5 by crushboss is the most playable/logical/stable version from my point of view and there is a , corresponding to this version

patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red for v1.7.5 is mostly a QoL patch, which almost does not interfere with a gameplay, saving a lot of time.

Though the Nemth's mod (2017-10-28) for 1.7.5 is a good patch too, but not so helpful and not compatible with that 1.8 patch

I do not why, but in the first place the patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red was listed and downloadble from the page, but at some point all information about it was deleted. So there is a link just in case:

Basically, this patch adds some very logical amenities in the interface and functionality of 1.7.5. Almost does not interfere with the gameplay, with the exception of the jewelry section (jewelry store: rings, earrings) - they are partially redone and give a different bonuses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
so. i have yet to encounter a bug regarding acquiring felicity and each day passes by normally, what am i missing ? i need some details on what happens that trigger the bug that makes the game unplayable

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
so. i have yet to encounter a bug regarding acquiring felicity and each day passes by normally, what am i missing ? i need some details on what happens that trigger the bug that makes the game unplayable
Can you actually end her training? In 1.8 version? I think the guy meant that she needed a certain set of jewelry to be considered "trained"

Feb 25, 2019
~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
according to its readme is supposed to incorporate Dark Helmet's v1.7.6 while not touching the combat system of crushboss' v1.7.5.

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
About Dark Helmet's v1.7.6 Mod
~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
About Nemth's Mod
~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
About Fugitive Red's v1.8 Mod
~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~

Can we tentatively assign your upcoming mod with PowerAirMax the reference number Jack HF Mod (2.0.0)? Your mod is meant to be the basis for an entirely new set of mods. A new standard if you will.

PowerAirMax in a previous post in this thread mentioned another UI overhaul as well as various significant changes. Last December 2018 he also mentioned in the HF thread about still more planned changes such as the ability to train 6 slaves simultaneously, a more involved way to acquire new unique slaves, and "passive" abilities from having certain slaves. Yet more reasons to give your mod the v2.0.0 designation.

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~

EDIT: https://f95zone.to/members/powerairmax.918615/, a veteran in the development of Jack since its earliest days, had stated that he could complete Felicity's quest without problems using Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8 downloaded here in F95zone. If ordos is reading this post, if you don't disagree with the findings we respectfully request that you edit your post to state that Felicity's quest can actually be completed in Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba and bargian

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
according to its readme is supposed to incorporate Dark Helmet's v1.7.6 while not touching the combat system of crushboss' v1.7.5.

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
About Dark Helmet's v1.7.6 Mod
I have only played Nemth's mod and Fugitive Red's v1.8 mod so I don't know what's broken about the combat system in Dark Helmet's . (These two mods are both based on Crushboss' v1.7.5.) But if you follow this link to v1.7.6's HF thread (page 133) then go to page 134 you'll find the commentaries about the broken combat system in v1.7.6. If you can contact three guys in hongfire they'll probably give you more info: trongus (he created a program for automatically generating girl packs; never tried it though), Nemth (he's the guy who created, well, Nemth's mod) and crushboss.

According to the HF thread, what broke the combat system in v1.7.6 was Dark Helmet's changing of the combat variables from Russian Cyrillic to English Latin. These Russian variables were apparently referenced by other parts of jack.qsp so they broke when turned into English.

What was supposedly broken was that the damage modifiers during combat stopped working properly.

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
About Nemth's Mod
As mentioned previously according to his readme is based on crushboss' v1.7.5 then added improvements from Dark Helmet's v1.7.6 excluding the changes in the combat system.

Nemth's mod is sometimes called Jack HF v1.7.6 in the HF thread. The community should probably assign a mod number to it to prevent confusion with Dark Helmet's mod.

It supposedly had some minor bugs. According to a poster in the HF thread named Minotsu (page 135), a gladiatrix who rebels will fight a clone of herself rather than the PC (I haven't encountered this bug in my gameplay with v1.8). Another poster named ImperatorAugustus (still page 135) mentioned a bunch of exploits in this particular mod referenced in another thread.

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~
About Fugitive Red's v1.8 Mod
I haven't reached Felicity yet so I can't comment on this purported bug where while you can start her quest you can't complete her training since you need jewelry that conflicts with the mod. Otherwise I think it's a fantastic mod.

The most important improvement by this mod (I think) is that slaves now "own" the items they currently equip. This means that when they unequip their items these are then available to the rest of household. Very useful for when the PC is scrimping for cash.

Certain otherwise terrific changes in this mod may interfere with your own:
1. Grammar and spelling fixes. May require you to use v1.8 as the base for your mod since these changes are all over the place. Also while a vast improvement from the previous they are far from perfect.
2. Apostrophes (') in text strings replaced with (’) making it much less error-prone to edit apostrophe-heavy text strings. Same issue as #1 above.
3. The slave-specific texts greatly improve novelty. They also added new image categories. Unless you don't mind the generic images provided by the mod you will need new sets of images. Also note that due to these the txt location now contains specific image references; this may complicate modding in the future since the txt and txt2 locations should as much as possible contain only text string references.

I believe I found certain bugs in this mod, all image reference errors:
1. References to images with 'lesbo' prefix when in fact they should be 'lesbian'.
2. Under the #var_base location under the "Personal Erotic Reward" section are numerous incorrect image references.

~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~

Can we tentatively assign your upcoming mod with PowerAirMax the reference number Jack HF Mod (2.0.0)? Your mod is meant to be the basis for an entirely new set of mods. A new standard if you will.

PowerAirMax in a previous post in this thread mentioned another UI overhaul as well as various significant changes. Last December 2018 he also mentioned in the HF thread about yet still more planned changes such as the ability to train 6 slaves simultaneously, a more involved way to acquire new unique slaves, and "passive" abilities from having certain slaves. Yet more reasons to give your mod the v2.0.0 designation.
If one of us can fix the jewelry problem in 1.8, then it'll be our basis. I play on 1.8, and I'm modifying the images in 1.8 (in which I've added pictures from 1.7.3). I've also found four bugs on 1.8 (incorrect image path in json files of specific slaves) that I've fixed.

If we can't, then we'll take Nemth's mod, as you convinced me it was the more stable choice.

About the name, I want to assign it a sober "2.0", without "HF". First thing, it's confusing; I didn't know what HF meant forever. Second, I have no ties with HF; they have done their work as a community, now it's time to build something new. However, a proper acknowledgment will be given, stating that they were the one that made our contribution possible.

About Powerairmax changes, I'm also excited about what he promised. I'm also scarred about some of the propositions (the ability to train several slaves at once... that needs to be well executed). Merging both our work is my wish since the beginning anyway, we'll see how it turns out (and make some tests before, to see if everything works, both technically and "artistically").

Feb 25, 2019
If one of us can fix the jewelry problem in 1.8, then it'll be our basis. I play on 1.8, and I'm modifying the images in 1.8 (in which I've added pictures from 1.7.3). I've also found four bugs on 1.8 (incorrect image path in json files of specific slaves) that I've fixed.

If we can't, then we'll take Nemth's mod, as you convinced me it was the more stable choice.
I also very much prefer v1.8. The QoL changes are just too useful. The image reference errors aren't complicated to fix anyway.

Do you or PowerAirMax have contacts with major modders like crushboss? Perhaps they could help with this problem.

Or if finding a solution proves intractable why not just remove the jewelry requirement with something else? Something acceptable storywise.

About the name, I want to assign it a sober "2.0", without "HF". First thing, it's confusing; I didn't know what HF meant forever. Second, I have no ties with HF; they have done their work as a community, now it's time to build something new. However, a proper acknowledgment will be given, stating that they were the one that made our contribution possible.
How about Jesus' proposal? Jack F95 2.0.0? The last digit is for mods that simply made corrections e.g. Nemth's mod. The second is for mods with minor overhauls to gameplay or some other aspect e.g. Fugitive Red's v1.8 mod (may include corrections). The first is for major overhauls such as your upcoming mod (may include corrections and minor overhauls to gameplay).

About Powerairmax changes, I'm also excited about what he promised. I'm also scarred about some of the propositions (the ability to train several slaves at once... that needs to be well executed). Merging both our work is my wish since the beginning anyway, we'll see how it turns out (and make some tests before, to see if everything works, both technically and "artistically").
I'm thrilled if you guys release just your image pack. (GIFs are ugly.) I read that you two were actually using Photoshop to remove watermarks and some other modification? That's some dedication man! If it were me I'd just crop the offending crap.

Will your upcoming 2.0 image mod include his new UI overhaul? The rest of his fantastic ideas can be added in 2.1 or later.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do you or PowerAirMax have contacts with major modders like crushboss? Perhaps they could help with this problem.
Sadly I personally don't.
Or if finding a solution proves intractable why not just remove the jewelry requirement with something else? Something acceptable storywise.
That could be a great workaround, yes.
How about Jesus' proposal? Jack F95 2.0.0? The last digit is for mods that simply made corrections e.g. Nemth's mod. The second is for mods with minor overhauls to gameplay or some other aspect e.g. Fugitive Red's v1.8 mod (may include corrections). The first is for major overhauls such as your upcoming mod (may include corrections and minor overhauls to gameplay).
Good idea!
I'm thrilled if you guys release just your image pack. (GIFs are ugly.) I read that you two were actually using Photoshop to remove watermarks and some other modification? That's some dedication man! If it were me I'd just crop the offending crap.
You won't be delighted to read the following: the sex scenes will still be Gif. It'll avoid the game to be 10GB. It was also a technical limitation I couldn't get past when I first started (so it's no question I start all over again). However I removed 95% of the animations; they were awkward looking loops. I tried to achieve the best quality possible for these GIFS.

Here is one exemple of my actual work on this. The writing at the center was a pain in the ass ^^ I hate Patreon so much now, that I don't even to create one for myself :p (maybe if the "scenes" folder takes too much of my time... we'll see, but I'd rather find an alternative):
Removing the background broke my heart, but I had to (otherwise it looked lame in landscape. Trust me).
Will your upcoming 2.0 image mod include his new UI overhaul? The rest of his fantastic ideas can be added in 2.1 or later.
Probably. I think we'll get along just fine to add everything anyway :)

Feb 25, 2019
About other modders:

About the jewelry problem:

About GIFs:

Side Note Scene Images:

Sample Edit of P...a.....t........r....e...o......n Image:

About PAM's UI Overhaul:

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359
Feb 25, 2019
Are you guys familiar with h...i..t....o...m.....i.....dot....l....a?

In some respects it's probably the best site to obtain professional-quality images for your purposes. Unlike the other site which was mentioned some pages back as far as I know it doesn't periodically expunge its images. There you may find images that were deleted elsewhere.

Another important thing to note is that in the other site the images are in jpg i.e. no transparency. This works fine for scenes but not for the fullbody/paperdoll images that require transparent backgrounds. This site however contains PNG converted to WEBP (which can easily be converted back to PNG through several free programs) or the actual PNG for older files.

It has three major drawbacks though.

1. Royal pain to search for tags

2. Many image sets only have thumbnails for the first image in a subset or even the entire set.

3. Ads. Lots of them.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes