bargian

May 7, 2017
i used the ordos's mega link you quoted in your reply to me

to get Lord Spectre to show up you need to
have 15000 sparks or more.
brand reputation at celebrity or higher.
guild reputation at hotshot or higher and have the noble status.

(there's not that much indication that you have the noble status aside from the text 'Now I’m noble and patrician of "insert big house name here". If I need help, I can always rely on the "insert big house name here".' you get when visiting one of the big houses) so to get that status you need to sell slaves till you can enter big 4 houses and sell slaves to them till they give you the noble status.

to successfully deliver the quest, felicity should have the following:

-max rating S+ (does not mean all skills maxed but just enough for the S+ rating).
-all sex techniques maxed.
-pride unashamed.
-spoil does not spoil aura.
-devotion myriads aura.
-race grand champion (win more than 6 races 1st place).
-vaginal vibe rule always on.
-never turn on your leftovers option in her diet.
-always have the fiend's cum option on in her diet.
-behave alarm rule always on.
-bath slave rule always on.
-milkmaid rule always on.
-always have a fiend at your disposal (throughout the quest you will have the fiend die once or twice so make sure to buy another one when that happens before you end the day).
-she must have a tattoo count of 5 or more which means (fiend tattoo+brand tattoo+"the big tattoo you finish it one part each day"+permanent makeup+small tattoo if it shows up) and they need to be in that order or you wont get to finish the big tattoo.
-have her mass piercings including scarring and tongue spliting.
-have her wear nothing but nipple chain on nipples and heavy gauge rings on her naval and barbells on her tongue (the actual code lines for this part is confusing so it can work both ways if she wears nothing but those itmes or other items with them but the point is she must have those 3 items no matter what).
-she must have exhibitionist trait (keep training her through exhibitionism in demonstration from sex education).
-she must have nymphomaniac trait (you will unlock it while training her sex techniques).
-she must have pervert trait (you will unlock it while training her sex techniques).
-she must have bi-sexual trait (keep having her do lesbian shows through "slave assignment not assistant assignment" over and over till you unlock it).
-at the time of delivering her, she must be pregnant.
-at the time of delivering her, she must be at max arousal.
Could you guys put this guide inside your patch so we could always track it while playing?

Reactions: ordos

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Well tried with the fugitive red patch. Can't sell my C- Assistant slaves to the 3 guys asking for assistant D+ rank slaves. Broken patch. Broken game.
I have tested the fugitive red patch in all ways possible for a few playthroughs with happy endings - there was no such issues. It is the one of the most stable patches. and all features added there are working as intended. I mean if you can not sell in 1.8 then it is the same for 1.7.5 HF. Just read the "readme" and you will understand what this patch is about.

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I'm counting on the new image pack to encourage coders to be interested in the game again and patch it continuously.
1.8 is a no go, because it blocks an important quest, it's literally unplayable (despite the fact I play this version and like it best). That is unless someone can take 1.8 and just revert the changes for the new jewelry system so we have a more or less a perfect version.
I am totally agree with a statement to make changes in 1.8 to have a perfect version.
Along with the new uncensored imagepack it will force me to play this game again...and again :)

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Can you actually end her training? In 1.8 version? I think the guy meant that she needed a certain set of jewelry to be considered "trained"
Indeed. That is what I meant - I could not pass Lord Spectr`s check in the end of the quest playing 1.8.
That is why I used 1.7.5 along with it. Just to finish this quest. And gamesaves are compatible for 1.7.5 HF and 1.8.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Indeed. That is what I meant - you can not pass Lord Spectr`s check in the end of the quest if you play 1.8.
That is why I used 1.7.5 along with it. Just to finish this quest. And gamesaves are compatible for 1.7.5 HF and 1.8.
side note: I was able to finish the quest with 1.8 though
I did not make switches from version to another
I started a fresh custom game for testing purposes

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
About Felicity Quest in the patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red.

1st of all - i am not a coder - just a player, but sometimes I tend to make things better in my games, while not allways having a sucsess in it. Well , maybe my game was a litle bit broken. It was more than year ago and I simply do not remember it.

2nd. Well, this quest may be acomplished in 1.8 a little bit different from 1.7.5. So I tried to repeat it literally the same way, thus failed.

Reading all the posts above about this issue , I found this one, and it was given me a clue:
-have her wear nothing but nipple chain on nipples and heavy gauge rings on her naval and barbells on her tongue (the actual code lines for this part is confusing so it can work both ways if she wears nothing but those itmes or other items with them but the point is she must have those 3 items no matter what).
I think, that triyng to finish this quest in 1.8, I haven`t fit the exat conditions. And Lord Spectre did not want to accept Felicity. But reloading save from 1.8 in 1.7.5 and buynig jewelry there allowed to finish this quest.

Wiki says :
"Get her full piercings including tongue splitting and scarring and have her wear all slave accessories and items, especially a Nipple Chain. "

Due to changing in the jewelry package - in 1.7.5 you have less choises to make a mistake, than in 1.8.
Anyway - how player must to learn about "heavy gauge in her naval" ? What if it is a barbell or a ring or a stud or an earring in the slave`s naval? Will it pass the check of the Lord Spectre in 1.8?

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
About Felicity Quest in the patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red.

1st of all - i am not a coder - just a player, but sometimes I tend to make things better in my games, while not allways having a sucsess in it. Well , maybe my game was a litle bit broken. It was more than year ago and I simply do not remember it.

2nd. Well, this quest may be acomplished in 1.8 a little bit different from 1.7.5. So I tried to repeat it literally the same way, thus failed.

Reading all the posts above about this issue , I found this one, and it was given me a clue:

I think, that triyng to finish this quest in 1.8, I haven`t fit the exat conditions. And Lord Spectre did not want to accept Felicity. But reloading save from 1.8 in 1.7.5 and buynig jewelry there allowed to finish this quest.

Wiki says :
"Get her full piercings including tongue splitting and scarring and have her wear all slave accessories and items, especially a Nipple Chain. "

Due to changing in the jewelry package - in 1.7.5 you have less choises to make a mistake, than in 1.8.
Anyway - how player must to learn about "heavy gauge in her naval" ? What if it is a barbell or a ring or a stud or an earring in the slave`s naval? Will it pass the chek of the Lord Spectre in 1.8?
i can give you the code line itself that mentions the requirements for that
IF $slave["earrings"] ! '' and $slave["collar"] ! '' and $slave["headband"] ! '' and $slave["gloves"] ! '' and $slave["nipplerings"] = 'nipple_chain' and $slave["clitring"] ! '' and $slave["boots"] ! '' and $slave["ring_left"] ! '' and $slave["ring_right"] ! '' and $slave["naval"] = 'heavy_gauge_rings' and $slave["tongue"] = 'barbells':

as you can see the only specified ones are the nipples being a nipple chain and navel being the heavy gauge rings and tongue being the barbells, anything else can be empty or filled i don't think it matters much

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Should the community successfully complete Felicity's quest in v1.8 or have no reasonable objections Jack F95 v2.0 shall be released based on Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8. Furthermore we kindly request Mr. ordos to do the necessary corrections to his Feb. 7, 2019 post as said post has, so far as we can tell, the official download link to Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8 mod. It behooves an official download post to be as accurate as possible. Included above is Mr. ordos' post with the link to Fugitive Red's mod.
I will gladly make all needed corrections in my post. Just tell me exactly what to change. Should I delete the whole paragraph about the spoken issue, or just change the statement to the perceived possibility, just to allow players keep it in mind if something will go wrong.
Or maybe you just edit my post as you like and send it to me in PM, so I will just copy-paste it instead the original one.

As part of this conversation, I would like to note that the best solution would be to remove all the changes to the jewelry part made in 1.8. So the game will be closer to the wiki and more understandable by players. For example in the part of exact bonuses that jewelry gives.
Or - what is very actual to all the stuff in this game - implememt the informatioan about those bonuses in the game. So players could truly understand what they are buyng and the game will be more transparent, thus userfriendly.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What's planned to be new in 2.0? Should I wait for it to start my game or just play 1.8? When's it coming?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What's planned to be new in 2.0? Should I wait for it to start my game or just play 1.8? When's it coming?
The slaves will be more, and they'll look a lot better.
Sex training scenes will be 100% uncensored.
Some scenes, like punishment, will be uncensored too.
Some other new features proposed by Powerairmax you'll discover soon (less than a week if everything's fine).

It's your choice whether you start a new game now, or wait for the overhaul :)

Feb 25, 2019
What's planned to be new in 2.0? Should I wait for it to start my game or just play 1.8?
I'm not sure about the compatibilities between 2.0 and 1.8. Check with Powerairmax since he's the coder for 2.0. You should start playing v1.8 regardless (if they're incompatible just start a new game) so you'll notice better the improvements made by the modders qwertyu12359 and Powerairmax.

Check out their last few posts for previews. Especially note qwertyu12359's before and after images (Page 24 #479 & Page 25 #484). He doesn't merely grab images over the Internet and call it a day; he actually makes the original one better.

One of the most notable changes is Powerairmax's usage of PNGs for the fullbody images as opposed to GIFs. If you've played Jack before you'll notice it in the upcoming mod.

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks. Just delete the part about Felicity's quest. Everything else should remain since those parts are highly informative.
Simple deletion of this part will lead to the fact that subsequent posts that refer to it will not be clear.
Moreover, it turned out that there is still a difference and the Felicity quest in 1.8 may not really be completed under the same conditions as in the 1.7.5. And there is no information about that fact in the game, as well as on the wiki.
So for now the only place that you may clear the situation is my post along with the Powerairmax`s posts with revealing the information from the source code of 1.8.
I suppose that putting all this information instead of the original would be a better idea. Don`t you think so?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Simple deletion of this part will lead to the fact that subsequent posts that refer to it will not be clear.
Moreover, it turned out that there is still a difference and the Felicity quest in 1.8 may not really be completed under the same conditions as in the 1.7.5. And there is no information about that fact in the game, as well as on the wiki.
So for now the only place that you may clear the situation is my post along with the Powerairmax`s posts with revealing the information from the source code of 1.8.
I suppose that putting all this information instead of the original would be a better idea. Don`t you think so?
Just strike through the part that isn't valid, in your message. ;)

"You can't passe the Felicity's quest, obviously this is a jewelry problem"

Then link the Powerair max message with his guide ;) If you wish I mean, no obligation :p

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
guys i think i need someone's help with something, cause i don't know what's doing what but for some reason the game savefile is 50mb for me, even when i remove everything and just start the game bare bones with no json files loaded or images to load, it still savefile size is 50mb so if someone can send me a fresh copy of the game without the content folder that has the actual meat of the game i would appreciate it

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes