• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
guys i think i need someone's help with something, cause i don't know what's doing what but for some reason the game savefile is 50mb for me, even when i remove everything and just start the game bare bones with no json files loaded or images to load, it still savefile size is 50mb so if someone can send me a fresh copy of the game without the content folder that has the actual meat of the game i would appreciate it
Mine are 12,3Mb on 1.8

I have an untouched 1.7.5 version, I uploaded it without the content folder:

• Love
Reactions: Powerairmax

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I agree we should maintain discussion in this thread. There is no better use for this entire forum than improving upon great games.

I suggest the game. I will help seed as I can.

If I can find time I will download and play 1.8 this week to look for bugs.

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I agree we should maintain discussion in this thread. There is no better use for this entire forum than improving upon great games.

I suggest using a torrent to distribute the game. I will help seed as I can.
Totally agree with this words!

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I suggest using a torrent to distribute the game. I will help seed as I can.
Seconded. I don't understand why torrents aren't used more often to distribute these games. And I definitely want to check out an upgraded version of this one.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Powerairmax ---> I'm finished! I await your completion then I'l send you the full folders. What's your progress so far? :)

Also here's the list of some additional pictures that need replacement on your part of the alphabet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you okay with doing them too?

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
sure i can and about the pig_blue_long you can send it to me and i will try to decensor it and also send me the pig_pink_loli i will repaint the hair and remove the x-ray, the rest i will look for something usable in the pool i gathered in pig pics

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
pig_pink_loli's art was ugly anyway, so good riddance.

Here's Johnny:

EDIT: What about your progress btw, how many pictures left to do on your side?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I have been using 1.8 a bit and it looks pretty good so far. There are many parts of the game I have not tested yet, such as chariot racing, more testing will be forthcoming. My schoolteacher is working on becoming a patrician and I'm about 100 days in.

I have encountered a few bugs that are not present in 1.7.5 but nothing serious.
  • I am sometimes unable to order a slave or assistant to remove an item of clothing/armor. I have noticed it with hands and armor slots. At the start of the game I was unable to order Isabella to remove her leather armor, the option did not appear and I had no different armor for her to equip. With the hands slot, my slave was wearing leather shackles, and I had an extra pair in inventory, again there was no option to remove the ones that were equipped.
  • After some time with a slave, the anatomy page will start displaying that she has egg birthing. I am not seeing any messages for eggs being delivered and the option at the medical center for the oviparity is still available to be purchased. This seems like a display bug but I haven't figured out what triggers it. This one annoys me a bit more than the other but it doesn't seem to block anything.
I like the new descriptions and the inventory/jewelry changes are very welcome.

Reactions: Daba

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Update: I have all pics on standby except for the last 3 pics about urination.
I know I said I will finish them in day but it kinda took more time than expected especially the spider pics, it was so hard finding pics that satisfy qwerty's standards so I had to make due with what I had and doing a bit decensoring and recoloring.
After I get back from work today I will go through the last 3 pics. Now question is do you want the pics in one format and you convert them to the quality that suit you or just have them gif ready?

Feb 25, 2019
Now question is do you want the pics in one format and you convert them to the quality that suit you or just have them gif ready?
Hi PAM. If you cannot post both PNG and GIF please post the PNG sets. High quality PNGs can be turned into low quality GIFs but the converse doesn't apply. We can use XnConvert or a similar program to easily mass convert PNGs to GIFs. If PNG are you also going to upload the updated jack.qsp as well as the json files?

By the way have you resolved that issue with your game's individual save files reaching 50+ MB each?

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
After some time with a slave, the anatomy page will start displaying that she has egg birthing. I am not seeing any messages for eggs being delivered and the option at the medical center for the oviparity is still available to be purchased. This seems like a display bug but I haven't figured out what triggers it. This one annoys me a bit more than the other but it doesn't seem to block anything.
I'm not familiar with egg birthing. Or for that matter I haven't ever looked at the anatomy page before. I'm still getting used to all the features of this game. Can you post the exact message(s) or display(s) appearing whenever that happens? You can also post whatever circumstances you notice whenever that occurs.

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
That's fine by me but I don't know I'f qwerty has his sets in png and got or just gif with no backup png for me to edit the WSW to read that format

As for the save issue yes I solved it. Turns out I had one of the Json files with 5 diget number so the game was reading all that shouldn't be there

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have no backup png (I have, but they are unedited and therefore, useless). My files are .gif (I respected the original format, turns out to be a double edged sword).

You can send them in an archive here, in both formats if that's not too much of a hassle (that way, if I have to edit some, I have access to uncompressed files too). :)

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I have no backup png (I have, but they are unedited and therefore, useless). My files are .gif (I respected the original format, turns out to be a double edged sword).

You can send them in an archive here, in both formats if that's not too much of a hassle (that way, if I have to edit some, I have access to uncompressed files too). :)
In that case in a few hours I will get them ready and send them
Then I will get ready for the Json grind
if finding three remaining pics doesn't prove challenging I will get it done by tomorrow then we see where to go from there
edit: qwerty you mentioned that paint. net gives out the best gif quality right?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I can finish the three remaining pictures in the next few hours, so send me the archive when you can, and the titles of your three remaining pictures. Then, I can let it upload during the night ;)

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I can finish the three remaining pictures in the next few hours, so send me the archive when you can, and the titles of your three remaining pictures. Then, I can let it upload during the night ;)
in that case I will upload them as soon as i get home prepare the json files
keep in mind that every pic that might appear unsatisfactory to your standards know that it was a resort effort that I couldn't find any better
with that in mind I await review :)

Reactions: qwertyu12359

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm not familiar with egg birthing. Or for that matter I haven't ever looked at the anatomy page before. I'm still getting used to all the features of this game. Can you post the exact message(s) or display(s) appearing whenever that happens? You can also post whatever circumstances you notice whenever that occurs.
Here is the anatomy screen. I'm working to narrow down the circumstance where the bug starts happening. It seems to happen anytime that I have a slave and hit end day. It does not happen to the assistant. The text should read "No Vagina Modifications"

I appreciate that you looked into my report, I do not have the QSP tools downloaded. I started looking into getting and running them but it's a bit more than I can handle today.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes