lilkittyamy

Feb 14, 2018
Ive noticed something else, every time I turn in a slave all my slave clothes and gear disappear even if I strip her naked before turning her in. Is this supposed to happen?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Wait, so in the HF version they removed female start altogether?
EDIT: Seems it was also removed from the original as well. Shit, that's what I get for not playing this in years. Waste of time on my end.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
This game is hard even in easy mode my god... i can't even brand her... and following the advices isn't helping much....

Reactions: jv60

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
The only way to get money is by selling slaves? i'm stuck since i can't train slaves to get profit since its say i'll be paid 60 but i need to spend at least twice as much to train her to the slaver guild or i'm doing something wrong and i need to capture slaves? i'm stuck

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The only way to get money is by selling slaves? i'm stuck since i can't train slaves to get profit since its say i'll be paid 60 but i need to spend at least twice as much to train her to the slaver guild or i'm doing something wrong and i need to capture slaves? i'm stuck
At the beginning, go for a walk to all the neighbourhoods, and go to all the residences. Each resident has a type of slave they want and try to train type 'D' slaves first. They ought to be the quickest and cheapest to train. Try not to spend a lot of time on one slave unless you've got money and time to kill, usually later on in the game. Once you get the hang of training for residents, then you can try to train slaves for businesses in the different neighbourhoods. That ought to be easier then training for the guild.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Its strange that now i have found i can buy slaves, i do not even have a house with a bath.... that later i discover i could move then i have found i could buy slaves... so the method is first move to a large house i found one with everything for 75 gold per 10 days i think it is worth it if i sell D slaves at 750 for residents i could get rich really fast if i do not need more than 30 days to train her till i upgrade my skills, any tip for what i should do till i get really a hang of things(like what resident should i offer girls first what to buy to all slaves first etc)? the game is too hard for begginners they barely explain how to train slaves i dont know what every status up or go down what to train etc...

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Now every slave i lose to sanity i dont even know what i'm doing wrong i give ambrosia to her so she could get happy nature since i saw the tips and even give her time in gethsemane but yet her nature fall and temperament doesn't change no matter what i do, sanity is too brutal no matter what i do i lose to it my slave was in the 'purple' thing and she become mind broken no matter what i do i even tried again in the save doing everything i could to raise temperament and nature and yet she still mind broken.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
@Burningman
I would suggest to try to find your answers in the Wiki link in the OP (Original Post or first post of this thread). The link is just above the Genre spoiler. (I find it kind of hard to find with all the other links drawing my attention away).

Your basic questions can be answered in the Tips & FAQ tab on the right. I'll post a link for that page for you. I'm guessing that English is not your first language, so I'm hoping that translating the page to your native tongue will make sense to you!

Reactions: Burningman

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks man it really helped i think my problem with the game is that the tutorial does not teach too much reading everything there will really help.
yeah english isn't my first laguage i did not even go to school do learn it but i could read just fine but i can't put my thinking in the words i want because my first laguage mess with it sorry if it is cringy but i'm getting better every time i try more this is why i keep trying even knowing its not good enough.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Ok its seens i really dont know how to play no matter how i train my slave i need at least 25 days for a D+ and to sell her for 750 and i spent 1k i think i'm not a good slaver i'm gonna let the game cool for a while i just can't live in this world i even tried to make isabela A+ in secretary so she could do accounts better but doesn't matter i just spent 200+ per week and to make it work i need to spent less money or make slave value more with i think its impossible for now i just can't, i need to train her 4 days for her to get from b+ to a+ Maid its too hard and even more when she come with low STM.

Edit i think the game is too unforgiving with new players if its not the optimal path you lose even in the guild i did a contract made the slave A+ pony girl c- rating i spent 1k with her but i just get 500 its too hard.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Ok now i'm just lost my first slave even after a loan i could get 1,5k and finally do something usefull since i have everything set and even S+ in training but i couldn't sell this slave to bullhorn who needed a gladiatrix C+? She is rank C+ that he need and gladiatrix S+ why he do not buy her? i dont get it what i'm doing wrong....

upload_2018-3-9_8-44-47.png

PhilipandSoo

Feb 25, 2018
i really want to try this game... can someone recommend me which version(dark helmet1.7.6, 1.7.5) I should try first?

PhilipandSoo

Feb 25, 2018
How do I load and save games in story mode? Everytime I try to load story mode, the game always restarts it even whe n I set Auto save on. Am I doing something Wrong

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Probably the best piece of advice I could give to beginners: You dont need to make every slave S+ in everything at the beginning. Polish them and flip them. You dont want to invest much time in them. Also, you can beat the small fog fiends with basic equipment and save scumming. Get a win, take your prize, and sell her for quick cash. When I start a new game, I rarely even bother having a slave at all... I just rescue girls from the small fog fiends, sell them, and train my assistant.

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
PPL please, can you upload this game in Nop? i'v the mega downloader and cant download 5g files. . . PLEASE!!

Reactions: Taco6696

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Hey guys i haven't found on wiki the effect of different types of sleeping rule can someone explain that to me ?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes