allthetoast

Jan 24, 2018
torcher54 I have forked your project and moved it to the main jack development group. You have been added as an owner of the group as well.

Layman terms

May 17, 2019
You are the first to ever have this problem.

What version do you use? On what platform did you download it? When did you download it? Did you start a new game?
i am using the current version v2.0 beta and i downloaded from mega and i downloaded it today and started a new game

Last edited:

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
hi, this work is great, congratulation for the version 2.0 :D the loli part need more work but know that the project is alive is enough, one more thing if you agree to agreed more girls, exist the possibility to add caracter famous like vilma of scooby doo or asoka of star wars, i think if exist the mist and the mist take this person of her worlds is right with the lore of of jack o nine, and the pictur of this character exist in rule 34, what do you think,
thanks

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
spoiling doesn't seem to go down no matter how much you put in place ignore rewards or even punish for no reason i have the slave set to worst possible living conditions and its been weeks and its not changing. Not sure why but equipping athletic cloths and sneakers increases spoiling to 1 or 2 even though its not a gift... this makes weakened and feeble slalves impossible to train atm. I started a new game on the previous version and am not have any of these issues so not sure whats going on here.
Are you sure it was the clothing articles? Like you in your new game, I haven't had any such issues. Maybe some of your rules caused spoilage? Fresh food for instance, needs at least obedience and, according to the in-game text, moderate (so 2?) devotion in order not to cause spoilage. Not having 3 rules will also cause spoilage IIRC, and a bunch of other reasons as to why a slave might become spoiled :p
so far i havnt seen any issues with the combat but i havent gotten far enough to really test it out.
The issues people are referring to is that it is extremely difficult to beat all but a few enemies. The reason for this is that the slaves are high quality.

So in order for you to succeed, you need proper equipment, proper special techniques for your preferred weapons, potions, and, preferably also at least a couple of the special artifacts. After you've got that pre-battle stuff done, you need to properly buff and debuff in order not to get destroyed by the tougher enemies. It's not impossible, but I am debating whether or not it's actually worth it, considering the RNG might still F you real bad and you also might end up wounded etc.

EDIT:
qwertyu12359
I can't unequip anything from the "hands" slot. I can replace the items with something else, but not unequip. Is this a bug from your version or another? :p Maybe it's just my game ^^

Last edited:

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Can't get saves to load, oddly enough (2.0 Version). Also anytime I save, the program stops responding for a good 3-4 mins before it starts working again. A save time like that makes me wanna just run bang my head on a wall.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are you sure it was the clothing articles? Like you in your new game, I haven't had any such issues. Maybe some of your rules caused spoilage? Fresh food for instance, needs at least obedience and, according to the in-game text, moderate (so 2?) devotion in order not to cause spoilage. Not having 3 rules will also cause spoilage IIRC, and a bunch of other reasons as to why a slave might become spoiled :p

The issues people are referring to is that it is extremely difficult to beat all but a few enemies. The reason for this is that the slaves are high quality.

So in order for you to succeed, you need proper equipment, proper special techniques for your preferred weapons, potions, and, preferably also at least a couple of the special artifacts. After you've got that pre-battle stuff done, you need to properly buff and debuff in order not to get destroyed by the tougher enemies. It's not impossible, but I am debating whether or not it's actually worth it, considering the RNG might still F you real bad and you also might end up wounded etc.

EDIT:
qwertyu12359
I can't unequip anything from the "hands" slot. I can replace the items with something else, but not unequip. Is this a bug from your version or another? :p Maybe it's just my game ^^
About the hand item bug. I think I've mentioned it in the roadmap. It should be fixed by version 3 of the beta. You can already unequip the gloves if you equip the collar (or something close to the head ^^ I'm trying to remember from memory)

Reactions: TheKingCobra

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017

EDIT:
qwertyu12359

spoilage for some slaves just seems to go up for no reason i always have 3 or more rules in place. i do keep fresh food on since its really hard to keep their mood up with out (even with it some just arnt ever happy). I have played every released version of this and it seems way harder to keep the balance of keeping the slave happy and obedient. i have had slaves where all i did was sparingly approve or punish and they became spoiled. I did not give them any clothing or treats. I have other slaves where i can spoil them repeatedly and remove the spoilage daily by putting them in their place.

im also having issues where obedience is just dropping on slaves that are not spoiled and wont go up unless i punish for no reason(or i make them do something i know they wont do and punish) and they had pride in the green.

no issues unequipping from right or left hand. I can not unequip the leather armor from Isabella but that may be intended.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
spoilage for some slaves just seems to go up for no reason i always have 3 or more rules in place. i do keep fresh food on since its really hard to keep their mood up with out (even with it some just arnt ever happy).
Well I have observed that keeping Fresh food will increase spoilage. So I don't think it's for "no reason" :p
I have played every released version of this and it seems way harder to keep the balance of keeping the slave happy and obedient.
Mm, I also feel that it's more difficult, but I think I might just be rusty. I do play on the Hardcore thingy though, maybe they actually increased difficulty?
i have had slaves where all i did was sparingly approve or punish and they became spoiled. I did not give them any clothing or treats.
There's more to it than just clothing and rewards though :p
I have other slaves where i can spoil them repeatedly and remove the spoilage daily by putting them in their place.
Seems inconsistent then.
im also having issues where obedience is just dropping on slaves that are not spoiled and wont go up unless i punish for no reason(or i make them do something i know they wont do and punish) and they had pride in the green.
I haven't personally had issues like this. But then again, there are various reasons as to why obedience would drop. I haven't played enough of 2.0 to encounter any serious issues not relating to my rustiness ^^
no issues unequipping from right or left hand. I can not unequip the leather armor from Isabella but that may be intended.
I definitely had issues unequipping stuff from the hands. But qwerty addressed that earlier. And yes, I do believe Isabella's armor is now off-limits. I think it was in 1.8 but I honestly can't remember.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Are the built in cheats still in the game? or is there a cheat mod
If you mean choosing names when naming a custom character, I believe those should still be in the game. You could also use Cheat Engine for certain cheats such as maxing your custom slavers' skills and unlimited money.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If you mean choosing names when naming a custom character, I believe those should still be in the game. You could also use Cheat Engine for certain cheats such as maxing your custom slavers' skills and unlimited money.
I used cheat engine to get unlimited money but can I cheat slave skills or improvement speeds? I hate training a slave but there's no visible progress and then having to press the same button 10 times before something happens.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I used cheat engine to get unlimited money but can I cheat slave skills or improvement speeds? I hate training a slave but there's no visible progress and then having to press the same button 10 times before something happens.
The easiest way would be to start a custom game and max out your skills at the start. I don't know if cheating skills is actually possible since I don't know what the game stores etc. You could try to search for Unknown values, or you could grab the qsp save editor here on F95 and see if that gives you such options.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The easiest way would be to start a custom game and max out your skills at the start. I don't know if cheating skills is actually possible since I don't know what the game stores etc. You could try to search for Unknown values, or you could grab the qsp save editor here on F95 and see if that gives you such options.
Thanks I maxed out starting skills and is on easy mode but training is still too repetitive for me. I'll give the qsp save editor a shot.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I still haven't downloaded the game, but why is it still in beta? What's going to be added to it?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I still haven't downloaded the game, but why is it still in beta? What's going to be added to it?
The game itself has, arguably, been complete sin Huntsman stopped working on it back in version 1.22. Then the Hongfire community took over for a while, now it's here. It's probably a beta because the version, as it is, is a test version, and doesn't have the UI overhaul etc.

So if you're worried about downloading an incomplete game, don't ^^

Reactions: Riujin
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes