DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
On the topic of multiple passive income type slaves, i think we need more things for the slaves to do first. Once we have that, then maybe passive slaves will be more feasible.

Besides training, the only thing we can do with them really is races and coliseum, and those activities are of very limited use.

Reactions: Smartbadger

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I think I found a bug in the lastest version. As soon as I clicked the mute button for music (on the top of the screen) the screen got messed up pretty bad and now its unplayable ...

Dont know how I can get the screen back to normal ... gonna try to save and load, but tomorrow - to tired now.

Update: Saving and loading with this screen doesnt work, still messed up ... had to load a different save

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, there are no images when i start the game. Question marks where the images should be which means, I guess, the images are not loading? Any help? Thanks!
Edit: Nevermind, false alarm :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359 Powerairmax if you do your development on the cloned repo and push it back up (see: we will all be able to watch your progress on version 3, and also submit code of our own, and review for bugs. I hope it doesn't seem like extra work, it will pay off in the long run \(^-^)/

Otherwise I will continue to download your releases and update the repository manually <3

Also the is a good place for forum members (I'm talking to all of you) to raise issues/bugs that you find and would like fixed.
You can see that there are currently two issues raised already by torcher54 on the jack-QSP-2.x
And thank you again for creating that for us. I just personally don't want to delve into it right now, I have so many things to do, and it's not the most intuitive thing ever ^^ I've shared the link with Powerairmax, when he'll start working on the game again, he will deal with the repository. His words: "as for the Github, sounds good and I will join you on it later".

So if you're okay with that, for the time being, consider yourself the game's repository administrator :lepew:

Reactions: allthetoast

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The loli patch is banned on the workupload link.
Lastest the longest. Each and every links I uploaded myself got removed, with my accounts banned.

Even the non-loli version gets banned everytime I try to upload it. Happened on Mega, lost two accounts...

I don't know why the mirrors the mods uploaded happen to last*... Could it be the simple use of a VPN? I'd doubt so. Any alternative heberger in mind that doesn't police what their users upload?

Edit*: Well apparently, even 20% what the mod uploaded got signaled and banned. With all the weird shit that is hosted on the internet and lasts forever, you'd think than an underground video games with literally only drawings wouldn't be so difficult to put out there. :rolleyes:

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
Lastest the longest. Each and every links I uploaded myself got removed, with my accounts banned.

Even the non-loli version gets banned everytime I try to upload it. Happened on Mega, lost two accounts...

I don't know why the mirrors the mods uploaded happen to last*... Could it be the simple use of a VPN? I'd doubt so. Any alternative heberger in mind that doesn't police what their users upload?

Edit*: Well apparently, even 20% what the mod uploaded got signaled and banned. With all the weird shit that is hosted on the internet and lasts forever, you'd think than an underground video games with literally only drawings wouldn't be so difficult to put out there. :rolleyes:
They are probably getting banned due to having "loli" in the name lol, may want to rename it, maybe "full_version_patch"

Assuming we dont have people here reporting it

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
They are probably getting banned due to having "loli" in the name lol, may want to rename it, maybe "full_version_patch"

Assuming we dont have people here reporting it
I had this theory too, so I tried uploading the real full version on an old and empty account. Just put it on the wiki, got banned the next day. It of course didn't have "loli" in the name.

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
I had this theory too, so I tried uploading the real full version on an old and empty account. Just put it on the wiki, got banned the next day. It of course didn't have "loli" in the name.
Sounds like you have a few people 'policing' your links, and reporting whatever you upload and link here. Some people, when they don't like something, just cannot accept that its existence doesn't do them any harm, and let others have their fun; instead, they feel justified in censoring the world.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So I have to download something like U-torrent.
You would have needed it anyway even if the "torrent" linked worked. I personally use qBittorent, it is said to be the best and most practical.

Keep in mind that for version 2 of the beta, the loli normal scenes (cooking/resting/accounting) are missing. Once "lewdpatch" reviews my application (sent 72 hours ago...) I should upload it there, updated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Normally it helps to put a password on zip files you upload... put the PW into the OP... also makes sure that more people actually read it.
And yeah better remove the Loli in the name "L-Patch for beta 2.0 version 2" should suffice I believe

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Normally it helps to put a password on zip files you upload... put the PW into the OP... also makes sure that more people actually read it.
And yeah better remove the Loli in the name "L-Patch for beta 2.0 version 2" should suffice I believe
Thanks for the tip! I'll update the patch during the hour* :)

Edit: during the night* ^^

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The patch is out on Mega. The archive is now protected by a password to avoid a ban. It makes the full model of the implemented slaves 20% taller and it adds 300 new images compared to the one uploaded 2 days ago. It also fixes the brothel and the pink_haired girl from the tutorial. Enjoy :)

Smartbadger If you want to update it :lepew:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smartbadger
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes