qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So how do I double check what my requirements for guild contracts are? I had what I thought was a pretty easy contract to train a D-rank gladiatrix, and I've got her to D+ rank overall and B+ rank gladiatrix, but the guild isn't accepting the turn-in.
Try to have her charm level at B+ (works for buyers, not sure for guild contracts)

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
That's new... That surpasses my level of skill. If anyone has an idea why, and an idea for a fix, I'll take it.

Edit: It doesn't break for me actually
FYI, if i use the "jack.exe" ( Version 2.0) ( Because i have the same Problem )
this happens :

2019-10-24 00_58_01-Window.png

Looks like the Game only start ( for me ) with the Jack-o-nine-tails.exe in the Mainfolder.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
FYI, if i use the "jack.exe" ( Version 2.0) ( Because i have the same Problem )
this happens :

View attachment 438811

Looks like the Game only start ( for me ) with the Jack-o-nine-tails.exe in the Mainfolder.
Yes, that's to be expected. You replace "Jack.exe" in the Engine folder, but you still launch the game with "Jack-o-nine-tails.exe".

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Had a bug where a virgin somehow got pregnant. I think it's because I tried to get her to have sex but she refused, but the game must've thought she accepted.

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017
So how do I double check what my requirements for guild contracts are? I had what I thought was a pretty easy contract to train a D-rank gladiatrix, and I've got her to D+ rank overall and B+ rank gladiatrix, but the guild isn't accepting the turn-in.
gladiatrix is one of the hardest to complete you need B+ in martial arts which is easy you also need maxed stamina so S+ endurance as well as B+ nature and temperament.

to check the requirements click on your portrait go to objectives then the last link at the bottom specialization requirements

the easiest way to start off getting the endurance up along with martial arts then as you gain more action points you can reward with hot springs 1 action point seems to affect nature as well as golden cage 2 action points adds to both temperament and nature. Its easier however to just give her a decent set of cheap weapons such as stunner and whip and the cheapest armor and have her do training at the Colosseum since each victory increases both nature and temperament as well as boosts martial arts and endurance. training etiquette will also raise temperament. some of the erotic rewards can raise temperament and nature as well but it doesn't work all the time so im assuming pride or devotion might play a part in that or it may just be based on that slaves personality type since certain rewards work better for different slaves i have not tested enough to pinpoint it yet.

Last edited:

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is it possible to raise a slave's temperament back up from apathetic? It seems like every slave I get becomes like that so fast because of the rules and the steel collar I set.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Are all slaves from the slave auction supposed to have teal-grade big tits? If they're not a loli then they don't have any other sizes even if their portrait shows otherwise.

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017
Is it possible to raise a slave's temperament back up from apathetic? It seems like every slave I get becomes like that so fast because of the rules and the steel collar I set.
it will depend on if the slaves mind is broken or not... if the slaves mind is broken it probably wont then the best use for them depending on if they are milf young or loli is making them a cow pig or chicken and making use of the barn or just turning them into mince at the butcher. if they arnt broken then all the things that raise temperament should bring it back up. Train: etiquette, dancing, Singing,martial arts (not sure about this one). Pet, Horse, Sparring practice, Going on dates(have not tested pet or horse training yet not sure about the martial arts but thats whats on the wiki). orgasms during active sex should bring it up as well. if none of those start to bring it up then golden cage will its just time consuming and gets expensive especially if your at -10 and have to bring to positives before it ticks up again.

i honestly avoid anything that lowers temperament and nature the easiest ways to get early obedience is set cook, maid, no masturbating then work on cooking and cleaning till B+ then make them do it on their own. punish where needed usually arrogant and haughty are hard to get obedient so work some sex skills that lower it like enema and buy a leather collar and equip them with it. Shameful podium and naked walk lower pride as well. after they hit d- they usually are obedient enough to take off no masturbating (if they have enough arousal this helps with their happiness as well as devotion) and put on bath slave. somewhere around c- maybe d+ depending on their obedience put on make alarm and then vaginal vibes(assuming not a virgin) so you can keep the 3 required rules and stop wasting action points on cooking and cleaning to faster raise the skills needed.

Reactions: RustDust

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Had a bug where a virgin somehow got pregnant. I think it's because I tried to get her to have sex but she refused, but the game must've thought she accepted.
Did she get pregnant just after (refused) sex?
Did you check she wasn't pregnant before?

I noticed Bukkake also could make slaves pregnant, which is somewhat unrealistic without a stretch of mind.

allthetoast

Jan 24, 2018
And thank you again for creating that for us. I just personally don't want to delve into it right now, I have so many things to do, and it's not the most intuitive thing ever ^^ I've shared the link with Powerairmax, when he'll start working on the game again, he will deal with the repository. His words: "as for the Github, sounds good and I will join you on it later".

So if you're okay with that, for the time being, consider yourself the game's repository administrator :lepew:
roger dodger ;) I will continue to check in and stay on top of it

Reactions: qwertyu12359

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I can't even find a single flat-chested young slave. They all have "big, round tits". Maybe this has indeed something to do with the patch.
I have noticed that almost all slaves have big round tits. I am playing without the loli patch, still, some time in the future I'd like a bit more variety :p

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes