qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have noticed that almost all slaves have big round tits. I am playing without the loli patch, still, some time in the future I'd like a bit more variety :p
All the youngs have "big round tits" despite some models having flat chests. That's more of an oversight than a lack of variety.

If ever you don't like the models, we warmly welcome anyone who wants to work, and will let him replace the ones he doesn't like, as long as it's for the better. :)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
All the youngs have "big round tits" despite some models having flat chests. That's more of an oversight than a lack of variety.
Has that always ben the case and I've just never noticed? :eek:

Cuz not noticing something that simple and obvious sounds like me :rolleyes:

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017
i just bought a young flat chest slave but her image had huge tits on her been getting the same for loli as well.

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017
think i turned the young into a pig and it was butcherd already but here is the loli one i had that i made a farmhand

bigtitscreen.jpg

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
think i turned the young into a pig and it was butcherd already but here is the loli one i had that i made a farmhand

View attachment 439397
My observation was that I didn't see any "young" slave having the "flat-chested" attribut in-game, in 2.0. So I wanted to see the young girl in question and see the text "flat-chested" (in the auction, for exemple).
About the models themselves, yes, some of them are really lackluster. But we know about that, and already made a call for anyone that is willing to replace them. :)

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017
if i come across another young with flat chest ill post it.
i am seeing way to many with big round tits or big round marshmallow tits in the auction house pretty much every slave has it

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
i am seeing way to many with big round tits or big round marshmallow tits in the auction house pretty much every slave has it
I found one, but it looks like there are some problems.....
2019-10-24 18_23_48-Start.png

2019-10-24 18_24_53-Start.png

2019-10-24 18_25_40-Start.png

Sorry, dont read it right you are searching for "young"..

And yes, i have reoladed a savegame 6 times and visit the market, all young are "well rounded"

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Basically I think every young girl has the information "big round tits" in her json and every mature girl has "big round marshmallow" tits. And every loli is "flat-chested". Unacordingly to how they look.

My plan is to reduce the number of slave for version 2.0 full. I really want the saving time to be quicker, like it was in 1.8. Moreover, I don't like cartoonish/unrealistic oversized breasts like some of the mature girl have. Nor do I like big breasts on loli. So I will make a selection of the best ones.

Problem is, I don't know how to do it. Powerairmax did reduced the number of slaves read by the games. There are 2500 in the json folder, but only 1600 in the game. I asked him how to do it, but sadly he is not as present as he was when we began to collaborate (he has two jobs now)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Basically I think every young girl has the information "big round tits" in her json and every mature girl has "big round marshmallow" tits. And every loli is "flat-chested". Unacordingly to how they look.

My plan is to reduce the number of slave for version 2.0 full. I really want the saving time to be quicker, like it was in 1.8. Moreover, I don't like cartoonish/unrealistic oversized breasts like some of the mature girl have. Nor do I like big breasts on loli. So I will make a selection of the best ones.

Problem is, I don't know how to do it. Powerairmax did reduced the number of slaves read by the games. There are 2500 in the json folder, but only 1600 in the game. I asked him how to do it, but sadly he is not as present as he was when we began to collaborate (he has two jobs now)
In the HF Version you could tell teh game the number of slaves that are to be considered Loli, Young Adult and Mature.
Found it...
game\json\slave_index.json
"loli_first": 1,
"loli_last": 340,
"young_first": 1001,
"young_last": 1690,
"milf_first": 2001,
"milf_last": 2570

pretty sure that you can limit the slaves by changeing these values... atleast you could in the HF Version... but you also have to remove to corresponding Json files of the girls or increase the numbering to avoid overlaps.... on second thought they don't overlapt in the first place, so you should be fine

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I found one, but it looks like there are some problems.....
That's a loli, not a young. So nothing particular.

As for the problems you have in the kitchen, I advise you to install the game again, from scratch. And then include the "jackpng". Because I don't have this problem, so neither should you. By the way, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post screenshots of lolis on F95 ^^

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017

in not a fan of large breasts in general so seeing diversity in breast size across the board would be nice the problem would be finding pictures to go with it since breast size and fat % seems to = age in cartoons (dumbest shit ever imo)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
In the HF Version you could tell teh game the number of slaves that are to be considered Loli, Young Adult and Mature.
Found it...
game\json\slave_index.json
"loli_first": 1,
"loli_last": 340,
"young_first": 1001,
"young_last": 1690,
"milf_first": 2001,
"milf_last": 2570

pretty sure that you can limit the slaves by changeing these values... atleast you could in the HF Version... but you also have to remove to corresponding Json files of the girls or increase the numbering to avoid overlaps.... on second thought they don't overlapt in the first place, so you should be fine
That's a delimiter tho. If I want to keep young girls 1001, 1006, and 1050 only, for exemple, how can I?

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019

As for the problems you have in the kitchen, I advise you to install the game again, from scratch. And then include the "jackpng". Because I don't have this problem, so neither should you. By the way, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post screenshots of lolis on F95 ^^
Ups, sorry i forget that this is not allowed.

Ok i will install the game new.

Thx for your help

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019

As for the problems you have in the kitchen, I advise you to install the game again, from scratch. And then include the "jackpng". Because I don't have this problem, so neither should you.
You are right, after reinstall it works fine, thx again.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes