TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I think it was the max endurance that was the biggest problem. The combat was ok iirc I was playing on normal with the first character. But getting the endurance maxed took forever. To the point of not making much profit.
I've not had any problems with combat in this version of the game. A few people were complaining a few pages back about how difficult it was, but I'm playing on Classical/Hardcore (not sure if it actually changes anything combat-related, I think it's just obedience) but I just don't see what's so difficult. All you need to do is learn proper skills for the weapon(s) you want to use and then just debuff and buff.

As for endurance, that's always been the case. I might be off on the actual numbers but I think it's about twice as much endurance from A+ to S+ as it is from B+ to A+. I only train endurance to the S+ rank if I know the slave's going to be around for a while (S+ slave, Gladiatrix Champion, Pony Race Winner, or Sex Slave for Garsid depending on my own character and skill.)

Endurance training without athletic leotard gives like 2-3 points per time you train. You need 80 points. I haven't tried leotard in 2.0 since someone said it was causing spoilage and I haven't really needed it anyways but without boosts, you're simply going to spend way too much time training endurance when you could've just finished the slave and sold her in a much shorter time period.

It's just not worth the 1 extra stamina, so unless you really need S+ endurance for rank or whatever, skip it :)

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
Some guys in this thread reach patrician in a matter of days, in 2.0. So it's definitely possible to finish this quest. It's just that both you and I don't know how ^^ Hope someone else will else (actually, I was blocked before that quest, with the guy that asks a loli for his anemas, but whatever)
My question would be: Has anybody actually finished Felicity's quest in 2.0 beta 2?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've not had any problems with combat in this version of the game. A few people were complaining a few pages back about how difficult it was, but I'm playing on Classical/Hardcore (not sure if it actually changes anything combat-related, I think it's just obedience) but I just don't see what's so difficult. All you need to do is learn proper skills for the weapon(s) you want to use and then just debuff and buff.

As for endurance, that's always been the case. I might be off on the actual numbers but I think it's about twice as much endurance from A+ to S+ as it is from B+ to A+. I only train endurance to the S+ rank if I know the slave's going to be around for a while (S+ slave, Gladiatrix Champion, Pony Race Winner, or Sex Slave for Garsid depending on my own character and skill.)

Endurance training without athletic leotard gives like 2-3 points per time you train. You need 80 points. I haven't tried leotard in 2.0 since someone said it was causing spoilage and I haven't really needed it anyways but without boosts, you're simply going to spend way too much time training endurance when you could've just finished the slave and sold her in a much shorter time period.

It's just not worth the 1 extra stamina, so unless you really need S+ endurance for rank or whatever, skip it :)
Endurance Level 5 is normally the first thing I train a girl in... mainly because it has no obedience requirement, raises action count and helps reduceing fat... you'll rarely get "model" girls early in the game... or I am just unlucky.
So the girl is occupied until her "tameing, awareness and habit" have risen enough that she is able to gain obedience.
From there it's what ever the client wants... I normally skip combat training, since Arena victories level that up to level 4 (if you stop at champion) and endurance Level 5 is more than sufficient to ensure your slave's victory (Loli's fight with "Heavy 2-Handed Weapon" and all others with "Shield and Sword")

Another Bug I presume... no matter what you do a slave will get pregnant from Gangbangs as long as she is fertile.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Endurance Level 5 is normally the first thing I train a girl in... mainly because it has no obedience requirement, raises action count and helps reduceing fat... you'll rarely get "model" girls early in the game... or I am just unlucky.
I have no problems getting girls to model early game, but I usually don't bother since early game I'm usually selling to the theatre in the Necropolis or to the real estate agency.
So the girl is occupied until her "tameing, awareness and habit" have risen enough that she is able to gain obedience.
She doesn't require enough taming, awareness and habit for me to train her to S+ endurance since I consider it a complete waste of time since it just adds to the time it takes to get a slave ready for sale. Cutting it out of her training saves me a lot of time. Unless, as I said before, I plan to actually make her S+, or for another explicit reason.
I normally skip combat training, since Arena victories level that up to level 4 (if you stop at champion)
Taking her to the colosseum and letting her spar is my preferred method of combat training. It adds like a single point of disobedience though, so she needs to be a bit obedient for it.
Another Bug I presume... no matter what you do a slave will get pregnant from Gangbangs as long as she is fertile.
Gangbang trains vaginal, anal, basically everything but threesome in the way of penetration. So I assume it's working as intended, since she is getting penetrated.

Are there other ways of contraception/birth control other than sterilization?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Taking her to the colosseum and letting her spar is my preferred method of combat training. It adds like a single point of disobedience though, so she needs to be a bit obedient for it.
I use my method only after I maxed player combat skill out at S+ by training slaves myself.
But your method sounds incredible counterproductive if you work determined and Willfull slaves
Gangbang trains vaginal, anal, basically everything but threesome in the way of penetration. So I assume it's working as intended, since she is getting penetrated.
Not saying it should be impossible and I can confirm the different trainings... but training a slave in sex 5 times seems to have a far lower chance of impregnation than 5 Trainings of gangbang.
Are there other ways of contraception/birth control other than sterilization?
Get her pregnant with anything else or give her a Harpy Uterus

On another note... is it just me or is Camira's Champion "Maneater" overpowerful in this Version?
A Slave that can beat the Vatican Champion (Saber) is going down against her in 3 Turns... this is nearly as bad as the Vatican Champion herself before her stats got tweaked

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One real Bug I noticed... all girls in the "anatomy" tab are displayed as "Egg Birthing" even if they are fertile or sterile/unfertile
Okay gotta specify... Loli Slaves display "No Vaginal Modifications" as should be, but atleast all Mature Slaves show "Egg Birthing"

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There are ugly lines all right in 1.8. But they don't overlap the slave pictures... in fact they are hidden by the slave pictures.

Now in 2.0 beta 2 the lines overlap the slave pictures as well.
I assume that if you have Isabella as a slave, they don't show, right? What it means to me is that the black lines were always there, they were just hidden behind the slave's "face" picture. But now the face pictures are transparent and let the background show.

Found another bug.

When you buy all the clothing available the selection gets borked. The strip naked option also disappears.
Okay gotta specify... Loli Slaves display "No Vaginal Modifications" as should be, but atleast all Mature Slaves show "Egg Birthing"
Known bugs from version 1.8: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tyu12359-powerairmax.390/page-37#post-2031835

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I use my method only after I maxed player combat skill out at S+ by training slaves myself.
But your method sounds incredible counterproductive if you work determined and Willfull slaves
It hasn't been my experience. I haven't really had any issues ^^
Not saying it should be impossible and I can confirm the different trainings... but training a slave in sex 5 times seems to have a far lower chance of impregnation than 5 Trainings of gangbang.
[/QUOTE]Before I started sterilizing every slave I also noticed an increased chance from gangbang relative to simply doing the regular vaginal sex training.

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
Nope. My bug isn't in the list. Egg birthing is though.

edit:
We called it Beta because we wanted the game to be fully uncensored before releasing it. Also, due to the number of changes, we wanted to make sure there weren't any bugs.

Here's what's next for beta version 3 which should be the last beta:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's what's next for full version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also, the saving time... 15 seconds just to save doesn't seem very "full-version-esque" .
StJesuz is supposed to fix 1.8 bugs. Why are they listed under another guy's post?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nope. My bug isn't in the list. Egg birthing is though.

edit:
qwertyu12359 I could have sworn you mentioned that in beta 3 StJesuz will fix 1.8 bugs. Why are all these bugs under another guy's post?
Your bug isn't in this list yes, but it's known, I think RyouG was the one that discovered it.
St. Jezus found most of the bugs, TracyGotRocks found solutions, but had weird reactions and eventually decided he was "unwilling to help". St. Jezus has the knowledge and skill to apply each of them and he is still with us, however, he said he'll take care of it, the 13th of October, and I haven't heard from him since. Patience is virtue...

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
And another one :)
If i use a Girl as Assistant, are her Skills, Devotion than "frozen" till i use her as a slave again, or change her Skills in this time ?
Sorry i am not nativ so i hope it is clear what i mean.
Regards

Edit: ok it looks like she have some.. hm needs :)

2019-10-27 16_08_30-Start.png

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
And another one :)
If i use a Girl as Assistant, are her Skills, Devotion than "frozen" till i use her as a slave again, or change her Skills in this time ?
Sorry i am not nativ so i hope it is clear what i mean.
Regards

Edit: ok it looks like she have some.. hm needs :)

View attachment 442261
You are asking is the level of your assistant devotion can be lowered, of if it stays constant and frozen as long as she's your assistant. Right?

It stays constant, that's what I found; 500days of having the same assistant and she kept being devoted even if I didn't pay attention to her.

Reactions: Fridolin0815

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
You are asking is the level of your assistant devotion can be lowered, of if it stays constant and frozen as long as she's your assistant. Right?

It stays constant, that's what I found; 500days of having the same assistant and she kept being devoted even if I didn't pay attention to her.
Thx a lot

Lithonik

Jul 14, 2017
pregnancy seems to be guarenteed on just about any non oral or petting sex skill, i think i even got her pregnant on public urination punishment so not sure whats going on here or if its intended.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can I use this verison with Jack HF?
This version is based on Jack HF. It's a direct continuation, which mostly consists of having added more slaves, uncensored the sex scenes, and changed the musics. It's a standalone, so you don't need to download Jack HF first, in fact, you should not.

The only current flaws of 2.0 compared to its predecessor is: 1) the saving time takes a lot longer
2) 3 backgrounds are too big for the UI (easily fixable by the user)
3) The pictures for the sex scenes are not randomnized (a patch has been released a few pages ago to make them random again)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How can I raise obedience it is stuck on 1?
I buy and make her wear pony clothes and gear, it raises "taming", which raises devotion, which is linked to obedience.

I also make her tattooed with the fiend tattoo, and make her eat fiend's cum everyday. It raises her mood greatly. The better the mood while making her obey, the quicker obedience grows.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes