RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
The Lesbian trait has some text cut off in the popup. Specifically, the word women in the line "...indifferent to men but is happy to have sex with (women.)" There's a space where the word "women" should be.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
speaking of which how is it going with the next patch?
You can see realtime progress here:

As you can notice, the game hasn't received any update since mid August.

Speaking of August, I don't want to harass ImperatorAugustus as he's done much for the game and always gets the most amount of tasks in virtue of his knowledge/skill.

However, I'll try to assess with him a possible shrinking of tasks to the bare minimum in order to have a foreseeable ETA. Stay tuned (y)

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Hi, I am playing this game again (and loving it again) and have a request. I like the new "save clothes set" feature but its still a pain to keep going and buying clothes from time to time. Would it be possible to either have a button near a set, that when clicked would autobuy the clothes (you could make the assistant spend energy to simulate her buying it for you), or a place where you can set a minimum amount and press a button to replenish them all (same logic) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ebemise42069

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Hi, I am playing this game again (and loving it again) and have a request. I like the new "save clothes set" feature but its still a pain to keep going and buying clothes from time to time. Would it be possible to either have a button near a set, that when clicked would autobuy the clothes (you could make the assistant spend energy to simulate her buying it for you), or a place where you can set a minimum amount and press a button to replenish them all (same logic) ?
Unless youre specifically going on a johnny run, I feel its not entirely out of the question to just stock up on such clothing. Its not like its so expensive that you can only buy all the required clothing one at a time.

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
I do that but I still feel its a bit of a pain, I think a one click button to buy all items of the selected set or buy all would be a good quality of life feature.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks, I guess it's the 10 days part that's missing, I fixed the charm and there wasn't anything talking about 10 days. Unfortunately, I need the money from the sale so it's save scum time for me
For situations like this there are also bridge loans from moneylender or taking out a new guild contract which comes with a pre-payment.

Mocchan123

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone have list of console commands and their parameter? I'm interested in trying console commands to tamper with slaver and slave parameters such as basic attributes and obedience factors (awareness, taming, habit and devotion).

(Edit: figured out how to use console commands)

Last edited:

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Does anyone have list of console commands and their parameter? I'm interested in trying console commands to tamper with slaver and slave parameters such as basic attributes and obedience factors (awareness, taming, habit and devotion).
Use the cheat menu in easy mode.

Mocchan123

Sep 10, 2018
Use the cheat menu in easy mode.
Actually, I was planning to use it on my own save. Figured out how to use the console commands. For a reason '@' is used as a set function i.e "@slave_rate['angst'] -= 2" will decrease despair by 2.

To show a value for a certain parameter, I just need to type the parameter i.e "slave['beauty']" will return 0 if your slave is Ugly and 5 if Exquisite.

Something's bothering me though, not every parameter can be changed. I.e "@-slave['scars']=0" (ignoring '-') won't change the slave scars value to 0. But "@slave_rate['scars']=0" will. I'm confused..

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Little behind the scenes

We are reviewing the refusal messages from clients so they are less confusing.

The generic quotes are finished, and we now delve into the specific NPCs messages for "charm check fails" (this was always as confusing as it gets). The idea now is to have the word "charm" in every one of them. At least, the players will finally figure out what needs to be increased.

So, the first NPC of the list is Jarik (pronounced "Yarik" by the way):

"Uhhmm… it’s ok, but something not alright, you know. You do not think if there dung around, we still need well-maintained cattle. For customers though."

Too bad it doesn't make any sense :HideThePain:. How am I supposed to seamlessly add "she needs more charm" when I barely understand what is meant? Then against, it's a literal bull and he doesn't look too bright, so maybe it's on purpose that it's filled with grammatical errors and I have to adapt to the style...

I am lucky enough to know a professional translator that speaks Russian and is willing to help. I pick up the original Russian texts from v1.21 and here it is:

"Нуууу... вроде конечно ничо, но какая-то она некузявенькая. Вы не смотрите что тут навоз кругом, нам животинки то всё равно ухоженные нужны. Для клиентов же."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here is the updated translation:

"Uhhmm… She seems alright, but something is off. She lacks a little bit of charm, ya know? Don’t pay attention to the dung around, we still need the livestock to shine. For the customer."

It's a lot more understandable in general, and will better guide the player (even if he has to ask here: "how do I increase charm?"; at least it won't be: "why doesn't he accept her? Look at my slave, she has perfect stats!").

So there are about 20 NPCs with non-generic quotes and we've done a few of them already. It seems the original translation is perfectible for every one of them so the intent is to go through the same process of retranslation when needed, in order to be closer to the original. (y)

Last edited:

Aug 13, 2017
As a native speaker, I can slightly correct the previous post.

Некузявенькая -rarely used old Russian word. This is more like the word "not impressive". performs basic functions, but doesn't look very good

in Russian phrases it is also unclear what they are finding fault with. “Why don’t they take a normal-looking slave” - was quite common on ru forums

Here, rather, you just need to create a pool of phrases for each NPC that will be inserted into the refusal text if a certain check fails

--
Животинки -
in this context it is simply a collective reference to animals. cute animals - Maybe, but
the owner of a herd of cows/horses can also call it that way
Moreover, this appeal is made to farm animals in the village (mostly)
A group of cats/dogs - something small in the city - no one will call that word.

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Am i missing anything if i dont apply the full restoration patch other than lolis?

Last edited:

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
what exactly is the cut off between S- and S+ slaves?
it says perfect sexual skills but that's a lot of clicking, and basically the same as the imprenator's quest for the ring

bews

Aug 1, 2020
> "Нуууу... вроде конечно ничо, но какая-то она некузявенькая. Вы не смотрите что тут навоз кругом, нам животинки то всё равно ухоженные нужны. Для клиентов же."

The correct translation is this:
"Weeell... She looks mostly ok, but still kinda shabby. Don’t pay attention to the dung around, we still need livestock to be well-groomed, since they are for customers."

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Someone in Free Cities created a dynamic AI image generator that will create images as the game is played. I'm interested in making something similar for this game, but I'm really struggling with Qgen. I know there's some python among the game files, but does anyone know if QSP has python integration?
Let me tell u how AI generation in Free Cities works first (spoiler - it sux):
1. There is tracking of all data related to a slave, if anything changes - image gets regenerated.
2. All gathered slave data is converted to AI tags next, so for example if age is less than 20 "a young girl" is used, or of >35 "a mature woman". Same is done to everything else, including clothes and all other stuff so AI will better understand what to generate.
3. Then this data is sent to A1111 API in the background and u then after some time u get generated image back.
4. This generated image is saved to local database, so every time u need to show it u don't generate it again and instead get it from the local DB.
5. When the base data changes u go to step 1 and update the image.

Why it sux then?
Well, to generate a good AI art a complicated process is needed, otherwise the updated image will have a totally different girl in it, not the one u expected. Sure, she still will have same hair and eyes color, but it will be a totally new girl.

On top of that there are resolution problems. Like if u will use same prompt and generate 700x500 pic and 1500x1200 pic - those will be totally different. To the point that 1500x1200 pic will have 2 girls instead of 1 and a lot of other stuff that u didn't ask for. So u need to have a different prompt builder for each resolution or just lock to 1. But while almost any GPU can generate 700x500 pic, 1500x1200 pic can be generated only by high end GPUs, but it will have a lot better quality.

And finally there is hands problem. Free Cities deal with it by hiding all hands (hands behind the back tag and same pose), which is kinda meh approach.

To solve all this I've made my own system that generates art and keeps the same girl while doing it. I will try to incorporate it to Free Cities next year, but unfortunately even the most advanced system will still lose to Elohiem's webgl, so it kinda pointless.

As for Jacko I think it's better to pregenerate all art in advance, which Im already doing. Jacko doesn't have a lot of paramerers compared to Free Cities, so it is possible to pregenerate all + it will give the best result since all images will be picked by hand. I will make a post a bit later about this since I still need to do some work on it before that, but it looks amazing, trust me.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes