Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
So it is really needed for her to be champion as i play under stable version, thanx for considering it for future, i'm gonna cope with it, knowing future is brighter.

And thanx to all answers i've got, pretty quick to help and took time to explain basics in case i was new (learning me to put ego behind and accept that basics reminders are not mockery but care because they don't know if i'm new or not help to become a better person).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So it is really needed for her to be champion as i play under stable version, thanx for considering it for future, i'm gonna cope with it, knowing future is brighter.

And thanx to all answers i've got, pretty quick to help and took time to explain basics in case i was new (learning me to put ego behind and accept that basics reminders are not mockery but care because they don't know if i'm new or not help to become a better person).
B+ fame should be enough. Or you can load your game with the dev version (just get the code, ignore missing images), turn in the girl, save, then load with the stable version. Saves are compatible in both directions.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

kyordhel

Nov 16, 2019
Hi there!!!! Hope someone can help me with the Prince of the Necropolis. He's refusing to accept my slave:

gurl4prince01.jpg

I think the slave meets all requirements:

RankS+
ArtS+
DanceS+
MusicS+
ElocutionA+
Sensitivity? (Empathy/Style)A+
Virgin

gurl4prince02.jpg

I'm almost 100% sure I presented her to him AFTER taking her to the saloon, so I really doubt this is the problem. Yet he doesn't want her. I'm probably missing something big here, so I'll keep her as assistant for a while and sell her to someone else to become patriarch of another place. Yet I'd love to know where I f**ked up with this one.

Obviously the girl is not true virgin but got her status rebuilt by surgery.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Curious if anyone is aware of a combination of lifestyle, rent and groceries, that can make arena fights earn reasonable money? 50 sparks per decade just feel a bit low.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Bumped dev version to 2.2.5.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

Put the attached image in game\content\pic\ui overhaul\energy\energy_blue.png
Wow thank you so much for your work!

Ive noticed that there's a whole lot more added to the roadmap. Does that mean it's going take longer until the stable version gets released?

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, I think all these changes are great.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ive noticed that there's a whole lot more added to the roadmap.
All tasks without :KappaPride: or :Kappa:are already done (I omitted the emoji so it's faster to copy paste in the docx file, since this roadmap will be turn into a changelog any time now).

Does that mean it's going take longer until the stable version gets released?
I think not. We are basically done with what we wanted to do. We give ourselves time before stable release so we might receive user reports of possible bugs on the MasterIA dev' version.

A few last minute tweaks and ideas might be added in-between, they will normally not delay the release

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, I think all these changes are great.
Glad you are excited :)

dbxhfl452

Apr 15, 2022
Hey so Ive been trying out the new dev version, and I noticed that my assistant's(Isabella) health keeps declining. Whats mechanism behind that?

I don't remember that ever being a problem before.

Edit: She also seems to only cook D- or C+ food, even though she has A+ rating at cooking. Maybe I should just wait for the stable version?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hey so Ive been trying out the new dev version, and I noticed that my assistant's(Isabella) health keeps declining. Whats mechanism behind that?

I don't remember that ever being a problem before.

Edit: She also seems to only cook D- or C+ food, even though she has A+ rating at cooking. Maybe I should just wait for the stable version?
Upload a saved game and I'll check.

Cooking quality depends on mood as well as skill and available ingredients. While assistants are nominally "out of sight, out of mind", we don't want them to be robots. If you forgot to change them out of their pony gear after a race, for example, they might not perform to the best of their ability.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020

Cooking quality depends on mood as well as skill and available ingredients. While assistants are nominally "out of sight, out of mind", we don't want them to be robots. If you forgot to change them out of their pony gear after a race, for example, they might not perform to the best of their ability.
Yeah, Isabella's health is going down every day. It happens on both easy and normal modes. Doesn't matter who the assistant is. Not sure about cooking.

dbxhfl452

Apr 15, 2022

Found the bug, was a recent mistake (2.2.5.0). Fixed on latest dev version, 2.2.5.5.
Unfourtunately I erased the save, but I did make a new one to try to recreate it.

So it seems like the assistant's endurance drops by one point everyday, but if you have sex with her, it increases by one point. If you have sex with her twice, it increases by two points.

The first time I played was with Uncle Tom, who's obviously unable to have sex with Isabella so her health kept dropping until she couldn't carry out any of her assistant duties.

So yeah i hope it gets fixed.

As for the cooking thing, I'll try to see if I can recreate it. Maybe Isabella got mad at Uncle Tom who wouldn't have sex with her.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So yeah i hope it gets fixed.
Endurance looks stable on 2.2.5.5 with this saved game. Saves are compatible, you can just load it with the new build if you "ignore version check while loading" in the Game menu at the top (see screenshot).

As for the cooking thing, I'll try to see if I can recreate it. Maybe Isabella got mad at Uncle Tom who wouldn't have sex with her.
(y)

Reactions: dbxhfl452

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
My assistant cleans the house even if "Act as Maid" isn't checked. She won't do it if the slave has "Act as Maid" checked. The house has to be messy or lower to trigger this. I'm not sure if this is intentional, so I attached a save in case it's not.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
My assistant cleans the house even if "Act as Maid" isn't checked. She won't do it if the slave has "Act as Maid" checked. The house has to be messy or lower to trigger this. I'm not sure if this is intentional, so I attached a save in case it's not.
It is intentional at that level because the alternative is that the master automatically tries to clean it himself. Assumption is that the master would instruct the assistant to do it in that case, even if she is tired.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Last edited:

dbxhfl452

Apr 15, 2022
So I think I found a tiny bug.

The image for licking doesn't show when first training licking. I only get this general picture of the slave standing in a room when training licking for the first time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This only shows up when the slave is completely inexperienced at licking and is training it for the first time. The correct image does seem to show if training the second time and so forth, or if the slave already has experinece in it.

I've tested it with a bunch of other slaves and the result is the same.

So yeah just for the heads up. It's with the latest 2.2.5.6 version.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes