Jun 28, 2020
Meet the new Helen 2.0.

Editing with the same seed as the original image produces very decent results. I did all of these one by one though, in some cases to get satisfactory results I had to play around with the strength modifier. Noise I kept at 0 all the way through.
some tags also require a more specific prompt attached to accentuate them, otherwise, they may not work.

I'll take a look at the automatic script you mentioned and try setting it up sometime.
I'll also include a zip file with all the images in it which are labeled according to the prompts + seed if anyone wants them.
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, that's pretty consistent, don't know what kind of chinese spell are you using but it's clearly working... let me see how mass removing the backgrounds would look like, maybe it can be used as it is... although the top of the head could be an issue, it's out of camera.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Is there a problem with the Pride stat? I'm putting 5 rules on the slave, training humiliation, enema, deepthroat, raping, everything that should decrease pride, yet she is at max pride for days
Is she following the rules? Breaking the rules increases pride. Forcing her to follow the rules requires specific items depending on the rule. Some, like the humility rule, can't be enforced.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
I'm really dumbfounded by the game mechanics. There isn't enough User feedback to understand what's going on.

One day my slave is finally accepting to cook, the morrow she gets two more thorns of rebellion for unknown reasons.
I threaten her, she disobeys, I slap her, yet her disobedience keeps growing rather than going down...
I'm an archmage yet the first slave can resist my fear spell... WTF?

I must clearly be missing something, but right now I can't seem to get the logic of actions/reactions, they make no sense.
Generally i start by aquiring a slave, then wash them in the bathhouse, put all the meta gear on them, doctors appointment, etc, brand them.
then first day explain to them their rights and try to make them do basic tasks. If they outright refuse, do not punish them.
second day, i explain shit to them again, try to make them do something, if they again are so rebellious that they dont do anything, don't punish them, maybe scold them at the most. on the third day, once the explanation is complete. If they still refuse to do anything then depending on their temperament/pride it's time to start humiliating them or making them fear you.
The key is to do anything you can so that they always take the carrot rather than the stick. start easy.
Only punish them once per day. Only reward them once per day. And at the end of the day. Sometimes they may refuse to do one thing and that gives you like 2 points of being naughty, but then they may do something else and do it properly and in doing so cancel out the naughty points. Rules are also to be applied gradually. start with only one rule and slowly move up to 3

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Is she following the rules? Breaking the rules increases pride. Forcing her to follow the rules requires specific items depending on the rule. Some, like the humility rule, can't be enforced.
She is wearing a leather collar, obeying the rules (behave alarm, humility, silence, maid and deny toilet), then even if i spend the days training her in humiliating tasks her pride is still S.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Eh, that's pretty consistent, don't know what kind of chinese spell are you using but it's clearly working... let me see how mass removing the backgrounds would look like, maybe it can be used as it is... although the top of the head could be an issue, it's out of camera.
Yeah i noticed that after i uploaded all the images :ROFLMAO:. I'm fine with this being a proof of concept if they can't be used. Move on to automation instead.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I'm really dumbfounded by the game mechanics. There isn't enough User feedback to understand what's going on.

One day my slave is finally accepting to cook, the morrow she gets two more thorns of rebellion for unknown reasons.
I threaten her, she disobeys, I slap her, yet her disobedience keeps growing rather than going down...
I'm an archmage yet the first slave can resist my fear spell... WTF?

I must clearly be missing something, but right now I can't seem to get the logic of actions/reactions, they make no sense.
Obedience can rise with a good mood. Conversely if her mood drops and her obedience was borderline, she may refuse what she previously accepted.

Willful slaves (max Nature stat) have high resistance to magic due to their strong willpower. Wearing wizard robes (putting your magic skill at S++) will give you 100% success rate. Otherwise it's random per spell, per slave: if they resisted or failed to resist a certain spell once and your skill and their nature remain the same, you'll get the same result every time you repeat that spell.

Increasing disobedience despite punishments would point to either ineffective method of punishment (what does it say?) or something else causing her obedience to drop. Obedience can drop due to mood swing as mentioned above, due to spoiling, due to losing taming, or due rising attributes; a common cause of quickly rising pride is breaking rules you've given her. Applying the wrong rules (ones she refuses to follow and you aren't able to enforce, or ones that spoil her) are the most common mistakes that lead to what you're describing. Spoiling also occurs if you give a slave insufficient rules and they don't fear you (so it's fairly rare). Losing taming can happen if the slave has a stronger aura than the slaver, or in other words if the slaver has low attributes and doesn't have a commanding or intimidating presence, the taming component of obedience is harder to raise and can decay.

Jun 28, 2020
Ahhhggg it's almost there but it's not totally there, still eats the hair and some times the arms, it's so close that I can almost taste it, it pisses me off, maybe if I use another model the results would improve, otherwise keeping a very high contrast background will have to be a priority and that's hard to do, I'll share the link in some minutes while it uploads.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Meet the new Helen 2.0.

Editing with the same seed as the original image produces very decent results. I did all of these one by one though, in some cases to get satisfactory results I had to play around with the strength modifier. Noise I kept at 0 all the way through.
some tags also require a more specific prompt attached to accentuate them, otherwise, they may not work.

I'll take a look at the automatic script you mentioned and try setting it up sometime.
I'll also include a zip file with all the images in it which are labeled according to the prompts + seed if anyone wants them.
Google Drive
[/SPOILER]

We are more than approaching an implementable slave. If Helen is the first focus, let me try to come up with a standardized "route", at least one that works well for Helen.

I'm conscious that there are limits to what is possible, there will be compromises. But that's an ideal, a horizon (y)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
She is wearing a leather collar, obeying the rules (behave alarm, humility, silence, maid and deny toilet), then even if i spend the days training her in humiliating tasks her pride is still S.
Hover your mouse over her pride attribute and you'll see progress towards level change (+ / -). The threshold to drop from S+ to A+ is to lose 80 points of pride. With the rules you mentioned, she loses 5 pride per day. Even with humiliating tasks, it will take some time to reach the -80 threshold. Think of S+ pride as a well-established personality trait. It won't change overnight, but it will change eventually if you continue what you're doing.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Ahhhggg it's almost there but it's not totally there, still eats the hair and some times the arms, it's so close that I can almost taste it, it pisses me off, maybe if I use another model the results would improve, otherwise keeping a very high contrast background will have to be a priority and that's hard to do, I'll share the link in some minutes while it uploads.

I'm installing the automation1111 thing you mentioned. I'll check later maybe there is a way to generate the images with .png backgrounds.

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, here it is, the background remover has 4 models, 1 for general use (the one I'm using), 1 light weight for general use, and 2 for humans and clothes, I will try with the other 2 to see if there is an improvement. It works pretty fast to be honest.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
We are more than approaching an implementable slave. If Helen is the first focus, let me try to come up with a standardized "route", at least one that works well for Helen.

I'm conscious that there are limits to what is possible, there will be compromises. But that's an ideal, a horizon (y)

Your hardrive would turn into a black hole if we managed to generate every possible combination of aforementioned and store them :D.

Hygiene, bruises, scars definitely have to be stock filters that you layer on the image. No way around that. (could generate them on the nude slave and crop them)
Moods we can probably skip half of them and only do the more noticeable ones. Easiest one would ofc be a "broken" slave since they are always so calm.

3 types of weight's probably to tend towards. skinny, normal, fat. "
certain clothing items, accessories could probably also be done post generation as a layer or something.

We will see how it goes.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Generally i start by aquiring a slave, then wash them in the bathhouse, put all the meta gear on them, doctors appointment, etc, brand them.
then first day explain to them their rights and try to make them do basic tasks. If they outright refuse, do not punish them.
second day, i explain shit to them again, try to make them do something, if they again are so rebellious that they dont do anything, don't punish them, maybe scold them at the most. on the third day, once the explanation is complete. If they still refuse to do anything then depending on their temperament/pride it's time to start humiliating them or making them fear you.
The key is to do anything you can so that they always take the carrot rather than the stick. start easy.
Only punish them once per day. Only reward them once per day. And at the end of the day. Sometimes they may refuse to do one thing and that gives you like 2 points of being naughty, but then they may do something else and do it properly and in doing so cancel out the naughty points. Rules are also to be applied gradually. start with only one rule and slowly move up to 3
By not punishing like this, you're lowering the slave's obedience for little to no gain. At best you might be slightly delaying the onset of despair, but in exchange you might be setting your training back by multiple days. If the slave doesn't fear you, she doesn't even gain mood from not being punished.

You can punish or reward twice per day without being penalized for doing it too often.

Applying rules that the slave wants to break (and which you are enforcing) affects slaves differently depending on empathy and intellect. If you don't apply a minimum requirement of two rules (three on extreme difficulty), a slave who doesn't fear you will become spoiled, reducing obedience.

Explaining their position also depends on multiple factors. A stupid slave or highly resistant slave won't be affected as much by threats or lectures. Sometimes it can be better to save the lectures until she starts taking you seriously.

Slaver stats vs. slave stats play a significant role in effectiveness of rewards and punishments. Carrot works better than stick if the stick is a wet noodle. Once the stick is a real stick it becomes a powerful tool.

Last edited:

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
Compressed version ( )

Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.3
- -
2.6Gb -> 1.44Gb

Loli patch v2.2.3

550Mb -> 280Mb

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Negro Tercermundista Is this the one?

View attachment 2126905
Yep, right at the bottom of the picture says script, matrix and XY are useful for making plots and automating stuff, XY is what I have been using. XY has 2 axis whose functions can be choosen there, S/R is what I have been using, replaces the first word in that axis with the rest of the words in that same axis in the prompt, for instance, if I had a prompt called [girl blond hair wearing nothing in the kitchen] and in the X axis I had ["nothing","dress","overall"] (notice the absence of spaces and the use of comas and ", that's the format for those places but you don't have to put the []) then the script will replace the nothing in the "wearing nothing" part and it will render as it said "wearing nothing" then "wearing dress" then "wearing overall" all over the X axis.
It's posible to replace 2 words and make a full grid, is what I intended to use for tattoos/piercings and their locations, to do that you just have to do the same with the Y axis, put S/R and ["kitchen","school","bathroom"] in the same example and it should render the 9 combinations, the blonde girl wearing nothing in the kitchen would be in the 1st row but in the second you should have the blonde girl wearing nothing in the school, and so on. Matrix is kinda different, it makes a grid of all the combinations of things separated by comas in the prompt, not sure what use it could have, maybe to display all the possible combinations of something like tattoos... maybe bruises?? don't know, will have to test myself that part.

Edit: forgot to mention, the pictures I showed yesterday were just along the Y axis, for that just leave the X axis space in blank and choose nothing as it's function

Edit: I'll expand on the matrix part, let's say I have a prompt called [blonde girl, black eye, bruised arm, bruised leg, bruised chest] in theory it should take the first thing separated in comas as the base and make a grid with all the possible combinations of the rest, ranging from the blonde girl alone, to a blonde girl with the black eye a bruised arm a bruised leg and a bruised chest, with all the other combinations like the blonde girl with the black eye and a bruised arm in between.
Well... not sure if it works like that, haven't tested it yet, it's how I understand it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatFreedomGuy

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Right now i'm just trying to figure out how to create something that doesn't look like it escaped chernobyl.

Edit: my checkpoint is sd-v1-4.ckpt
I feel like i'm missing something.

Jun 28, 2020
Right now i'm just trying to figure out how to create something that doesn't look like it escaped chernobyl.

Edit: my checkpoint is sd-v1-4.ckpt
I feel like i'm missing something.
The one you previously used is the one that had the quality tags option? maybe you must put them manually, now, to know which tags are those...

Edit: also, you could try with the prompt I used last time or at least take some of those tags.
Edit 2: Ah, also, I'm using the Nai.ckpt

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes