BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
m
She must have been close to 1 spoil already.
maybe
I'm just surprised that rewarding below merits can still cause spoil
I do keep track and never reward more than 2 times
also how rare is the encounter with garsid? I read here that it's an alt combat encounter to get the gem without having to train for him
I am not sure if I can beat him but I want to see the encounter.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm just surprised that rewarding below merits can still cause spoil
I do keep track and never reward more than 2 times
Petting didn't cause it.

also how rare is the encounter with garsid? I read here that it's an alt combat encounter to get the gem without having to train for him
I am not sure if I can beat him but I want to see the encounter.
1 in 20-something when you qualify.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I was wondering if anyone else thinks service_massage_girl_4 should be in the patch since similar pictures have been cropped or moved? It's the salon picture with the loli getting a foot massage.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys!
One question: is there anything more to Isabella?
Are there any additional things story-wise or else?
Or is she just an easy-to-get assistant and no different from other slaves?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Hey guys!
One question: is there anything more to Isabella?
Are there any additional things story-wise or else?
Or is she just an easy-to-get assistant and no different from other slaves?
Story-wise? No
Style-wise? Sorta, she can change appearance. Not so good, as 3 "unique slaves", but acceptable. Plus she "will remember" the moment, when you`ll trade her for some $ (fast 850$ from Real Estate Office, just push her D+ rank to C rank).

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
is there like plans to update the image sets for this with AI generated stuff? coz some of the images feel lacking

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a timeframe from bews for a functional release?
The first version (0.1) is planned for this year. It will include only base (naked) images for all girls with and without public hair.

It just so happens that creating these base images is the hardest part of this task, bc all the work that follows will be based on these base images. It means that if something is wrong with them, the whole work will be ruined and we will have to start from scratch. This is why I invest so much in these base images and redo them over and over until they are perfect.

Further additions (clothes, facial expressions, accessories, etc.) won't take as long.

Reactions: joeshmo828282

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
So I'm trying to complete Felicity, and unless there's something I'm not seeing, I'm pretty much going to have to go all in on despair and fear to train her enough to do stuff. I can't for example keep the fiend alive long enough if I don't force her to take care of him with magic, and if I do that she loses her virginity forcefully, causing her to crater to 3-4 or even 5 despair. If I disregard the health of the fiend, if it dies over and over I may not have enough time to get it to leviathan so she can max xenophily before submitting her.

Does anyone have suggestions for pulling Felicity back from five despair and fear? Or is there another way that can pull her back from the fear/despair cycle caused by the shitty rules required on day one?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I'm trying to complete Felicity, and unless there's something I'm not seeing, I'm pretty much going to have to go all in on despair and fear to train her enough to do stuff. I can't for example keep the fiend alive long enough if I don't force her to take care of him with magic, and if I do that she loses her virginity forcefully, causing her to crater to 3-4 or even 5 despair. If I disregard the health of the fiend, if it dies over and over I may not have enough time to get it to leviathan so she can max xenophily before submitting her.

Does anyone have suggestions for pulling Felicity back from five despair and fear? Or is there another way that can pull her back from the fear/despair cycle caused by the shitty rules required on day one?
Easiest solution is switching her to Cryo or prison cell, than take your assistant as slave and have her milk the fiend once before swtiching them back every once in awhile

teletube

Nov 20, 2021

I recently completed the quest.

First thing I did is use fear and despair (however I tried despair to not go higher than 3) to tame her and reduce spoil, mainly by punishing her with flagellation once per day (only the deserved level of punishment to avoid additional despair), using taming clothes and putting her in place. Then once the taming is high, I used some shaming to reduce arrogance, but not too much cause I don't want the despair to get too high.
I did keep her in the bed throughout the whole thing (haven't used dungeon or floor) as it kept her stronger and more cooperative.
You might consider doing the piercing and tattoes at this stage, as at this point we don't care about her mood that much, however it is smart to at least attempt to keep her from being depressed using clothes and gifts, and encouragement (although you might want to save some encouragement for the training stage).
Basically, I wanted high fear, but low despair, I used arena fights to reduce despair also.
Once she is tamed enough there is a point where you can pretty much stabilize her, keeping the mood high (pony gift, sundress, massage at the Salon, enforce only required tasks, etc.)
When she is tamed (at this point her obediance might be around -4 to 0) and her mood is okay, I used school/tutor training to raise habit, because personal training would more likely result into her not cooperating.

As soon as she gets the D-, I instantly give her Philtre potion to raise her devotion.
I cast Sentantia on her from time to time if I need to reward her with Garden or Cage (which can give nice benifits if used right, might reduce fear and raise). But you must be careful with Sentantia, cause I believe each cast reduces awareness.
I also use Faeries Pollen drug on her once per 3-5 days, as I do not want her to get addicted, but the drug itself is quite useful.
Also Adverto Servili cast I used once she was tamed a bit and in a good mood.
Although I want to remove fear sooner than later to begin passive daily growth of devotion, you need to raise some devotion manually before removing fear, otherwise she might get disobedient and arrogant again (lets say if her devotion is just 1 and her fear is 0, I'm pretty sure she can go ballistic on you). You can raise devotion by rewarding her with erotic rewards.

From this point it should be easy to get it all complete.

Threesomes - to make her bi-sexual.
Exibitionism - to make her exibitionist.
Perverted shit (xenophilia) - to make her perverted.
Fiend milking - to make her nympho.

I had some troubles winning some pony races, but ALL were winnable, if she is S+ at pony and athletism (still some were really hard to figure out).
You must consider that you need to win 7 pony races, which means ideally that you have to have her trained to S+ pony and athletism by day ~40-50 (you may try having B+ or A+, but if I remember correctly, I had no luck there), which in turn means that it would be ideal to get her tamed by around that time.

I induced fertility around day 100, if I'd plan to give her away pregnant at day 115-120.

I did switch the fiend every time it died, cause she only starts milking it without problems once she is tamed and devoted. I had plenty of time to raise to Leviathan, because closer to the end I had to 24/7 have her milking the fiend (and it grows fast then), because I needed to get her to become a nymphomaniac.

Things do go wrong randomly if you forget to maintain little details along the way, but after few trials and errors it doesn't seem that hard to complete this quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobjones9792

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Which ones for example?
a lot of the action and training images feels lacking, maybe add more images of the slaves training or doing stuff and maybe make it more slave oriented like if your slave is a blonde with blue eyes training/doing maid work add ai images of a blonde with blue eyes being a maid

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes