Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
some of the images feel lacking
Which ones for example?
a lot of the action and training images feels lacking
Well, again, which ones for example?

Maybe add more images of the slaves training or doing stuff
Is it really not enough?

There are 5 230 pictures on the "sex scenes" folder alone. Add 2210 pictures for "normal scenes". And short of 1000 pictures in "torture scenes".

Have in mind they are all uncensored (and for hentai, that is rarer on the internet than I thought). I also tried to get rid of inconsistent art style (cartoony western style, 3DCG) for a quality over quantity approach.

Not that I'm against adding pictures, but I'd need a milestone, how much more would be enough?

and maybe make it more slave oriented like if your slave is a blonde with blue eyes training/doing maid work add ai images of a blonde with blue eyes being a maid
That was actually a thing before. Eye color information was taken into account before serving a picture.

I got rid of that because that'd make too many pictures no one every see for a simple detail. The player already has the suspension of disbelief that the scene is an approximate representation of the slave (not the same weight, maybe wearing accessories, facial features, etc.) so I thought getting rid of the system brought more good than bad.

As for your idea of creating images with IA, bews plans something even better: sex scenes will be generated with the character model you're having as a slave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dee_Daa

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
a lot of the action and training images feels lacking, maybe add more images of the slaves training or doing stuff and maybe make it more slave oriented like if your slave is a blonde with blue eyes training/doing maid work add ai images of a blonde with blue eyes being a maid
more images = more fun

Reactions: Twistty

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
is there a way to view the images in the game like a cgi ?
Well, again, which ones for example?

Is it really not enough?

There are 5 230 pictures on the "sex scenes" folder alone. Add 2210 pictures for "normal scenes". And short of 1000 pictures in "torture scenes".

Have in mind they are all uncensored (and for hentai, that is rarer on the internet than I thought). I also tried to get rid of inconsistent art style (cartoony western style, 3DCG) for a quality over quantity approach.

Not that I'm against adding pictures, but I'd need a milestone, how much more would be enough?

That was actually a thing before. Eye color information was taken into account before serving a picture.

I got rid of that because that'd make too many pictures no one every see for a simple detail. The player already has the suspension of disbelief that the scene is an approximate representation of the slave (not the same weight, maybe wearing accessories, facial features, etc.) so I thought getting rid of the system brought more good than bad.

As for your idea of creating images with IA, bews plans something even better: sex scenes will be generated with the character model you're having as a slave.
yeah i just not noticed how many images there is , the effort put into this is insane , also the ai idea feels great

Reactions: qwertyu12359

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
how to effectively increase doctor and artistry slaver skills? also is it intentional that johnny needs 1998 to get to herculean? I really hoped it would still be 999..

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
The only way to raise the medic skill above D- is to teaching the Nursing skill. You can improve your artistry skill by teaching 5 skills (Elocution, Dance, Music, Painting, Pet) as well as sexual skills from the Demonstration group.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
I believe I found a bug where medic skill does not improve from 75 as johnny in story mode if you are wearing the medical gown even when you get S+ or A+ teaching outcomes, but when I take off the gown the skill improves.

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
In order for the medic skill to increase during the training process, two conditions must be met:
1. Get S+ or A+ teaching outcomes.
2. The slave's nursing skill must be no less than the master's medic skill (excluding clothing) minus one.
So, having a medic skill of C- you will not be able to increase it by training the nursing skill from F- to D-.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
In order for the medic skill to increase during the training process, two conditions must be met:
1. Get S+ or A+ teaching outcomes.
2. The slave's nursing skill must be no less than the master's medic skill (excluding clothing) minus one.
So, having a medic skill of C- you will not be able to increase it by training the nursing skill from F- to D-.
Thanks

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
how to effectively increase doctor and artistry slaver skills? also is it intentional that johnny needs 1998 to get to herculean? I really hoped it would still be 999..
Yes, it's intended. He's a kid. Getting to A+ strength is easy. From there it's 1518 points to S+. Winning 4th or 5th tier spars raises by 1. Personal gladiatrix lesson raises by 1. Winning Fogs battles raises by 1-4 before a penalty if end of combat stats are low (another reason to use healing balm before battle ends). Let's say you spar 4x/day (2 energy with Bull Ring) and train gladiatrix 1x/day. That's 30 decades from A+ to S+. You can easily do it faster.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Anyone know why some, once you start sexual training, always seem earn guilt points even if she does decently?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check your equipment, maybe she is wearing something that makes it hard for her to do good.
Also maybe check the rules you have enforced on her, maybe some of them get broken when she cums.
Also she has a 'Shy' trait, I wouldn't know for sure, but theoretically it seems like it might be the culprit too.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Check your equipment, maybe she is wearing something that makes it hard for her to do good.
Also maybe check the rules you have enforced on her, maybe some of them get broken when she cums.
Also she has a 'Shy' trait, I wouldn't know for sure, but theoretically it seems like it might be the culprit too.
She has the light sundress, leather collar and shackles.
And the humility, no orgasm and no masturbation rules.
The shy trait has to do with nudity to my understanding, So it could be interfering but I don't think that's it.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
She has the light sundress, leather collar and shackles.
And the humility, no orgasm and no masturbation rules.
The shy trait has to do with nudity to my understanding, So it could be interfering but I don't think that's it.
she breaks the no orgasm rule when she orgasms, so she will be guilty due to it.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
That's not it either.
She's currently not getting any orgasm message during training.
Most of the time I do get a "slave doesn't even show the slightest interest" message when she does get guilty points.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes