ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How to break Felicity? It seems no matter what i do, i can`t get her obedience over 5. If i use Flagellation as punishment, her pride grows. If i use shaming, her desperation grows. If i use spending time with her as reward to increase her devotion, it gets nullified the next morning because of the damn rules that she breaks. And she constantly refuses any sexual training no matter what i do.
She can't refuse rape. Shaming won't raise despair unless you choose a punishment tier higher than guilt. Hover over the yellow triangle on the menu icon to see the punishment tier. Pride will trend up to B+ while slave is unhappy.

1725971911168.png

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
The decrease in strength after the fight is harsh. Now that I see the exact values of the strength rate, I was able to notice a decrease in this parameter by 9 after the fight with the ogre. Given that, as I understand, the strength rate should have increased by 4, that is, the real drop was 13!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The decrease in strength after the fight is harsh. Now that I see the exact values of the strength rate, I was able to notice a decrease in this parameter by 9 after the fight with the ogre. Given that, as I understand, the strength rate should have increased by 4, that is, the real drop was 13!
Use a healing balm just before ending the battle. Armor and higher strength offset it too. Strength for slaver is also a proxy for health and being smashed takes a toll.

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
I was trying to figure out what virginity equals three means. I came across some code that I think makes absolutely no sense.
Code:
            ! moved below code inside $special_part so it does not affect slaves who refuse the interaction
            if dynslave['sub_fisting'] > 4 and dynslave['sub_fisting'] < 4:
                dynslave['sub_fisting'] = 4
                if dynslave['virginity'] = 2: dynslave['virginity'] = 3
                ! fixed typo that prevented advanced fisting from causing vaginal tightness to relax as intended - ImperatorAugustus
            end

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I was trying to figure out what virginity equals three means. I came across some code that I think makes absolutely no sense.
Code:
            ! moved below code inside $special_part so it does not affect slaves who refuse the interaction
            if dynslave['sub_fisting'] > 4 and dynslave['sub_fisting'] < 4:
                dynslave['sub_fisting'] = 4
                if dynslave['virginity'] = 2: dynslave['virginity'] = 3
                ! fixed typo that prevented advanced fisting from causing vaginal tightness to relax as intended - ImperatorAugustus
            end
Look in #variative. The condition of > 4 and < 4 is impossible however.

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone tell me please what am i missing to fulfill Felicity`s quest? I`m playing v2.3 no loli

Last edited:

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Regarding Felicity, I have few questions too.
1. How many races does she need to win to get the trait of Racing Champion?
2. How many arena fights are needed to get the Legendary Champion trait? And would this trait make her an S+ slave?
3. How to effectively train bi-sexuality?
4. How to effectively train nymphomania?
5. When the quest says 'perfect her sexual skills' does this include Xenophilia and Fetishism?
Thanks!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Can someone tell me please what am i missing to fulfill Felicity`s quest? I`m playing v2.3 no loli
There is a bug with Felicity's piercing count if you apply each piercing individually instead of using the mass-piercing option. Her anatomy reflects that she isn't fully pierced, although she is, because she starts with an ear piercing that it isn't reflected in the count.

You'll have to fix it manually using the console (dev' version): @ slave['piercings'] = 9

Edited to fix the console command syntax since @ keeps wanting to turn into a link.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverFire

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Regarding Felicity, I have few questions too.
1. How many races does she need to win to get the trait of Racing Champion?
2. How many arena fights are needed to get the Legendary Champion trait? And would this trait make her an S+ slave?
3. How to effectively train bi-sexuality?
4. How to effectively train nymphomania?
5. When the quest says 'perfect her sexual skills' does this include Xenophilia and Fetishism?
Thanks!
1. Grand racing champion requires 7 (champion is 4)
2. Arena grand champion requires 9 (champion is 5)
3. Threesomes
4. Orgasms
5. Yes

Reactions: teletube

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Following changes have been made on the -ia branches of the Dev' version (2.3.0.1 -> 2.3.2.1), which is save-safe to update from 2.3 and older versions:

2.3.0.1:
  • fixed division by zero breaking end of day sequence when slave eats leftovers, slaver is not hungry and no meal was prepared
  • corrected already-chosen tooltip when selecting ingredients for alchemy
  • brewing skill (lesser of alchemy or magic) is now displayed on the alchemy screen
  • replaced slaver stat decay with significantly higher experience thresholds for non-aligned backgrounds
2.3.1:
  • fixed assistant auto-buy costs accumulating for unavailable ingredients while living in the slums after moving out of an apartment
  • story mode now defaults to easy obedience difficulty to reduce ramp from tutorial to full game
  • easy obedience difficulty now includes a 2x training speed bonus unless playing easy custom start which allows changing the training multiplier directly
  • normal start setup screen now conveys that non-aligned skills rise much slower and diverts to custom game if that is unwanted
  • enhanced efficacy of vesturian ambrosia for slaves addicted to dangerous substances
  • revised non-aligned slaver experience thresholds (faster than 2.3.0.1)
  • added progress tooltips for slaver skills
2.3.2:
  • fixed farmhand sexuality trait progression
  • corrected already-chosen tooltip when selecting ingredients for alchemy for the third ingredient too
  • fixed non-restored-virginity vagina description (anatomy tab) changing to 'relaxed' at B+ fisting (should be A+ to match lesson texts)
  • fixed piercings count being off by one for Felicity if all piercings are applied to her individually instead of using the mass piercing option
2.3.2.1:
  • fixed background-matters starts having excess skill progress for aligned skills (will not correct existing saves)
To install, download only the 'code' package (links on the wiki ) that aligns to whether or not you have patch media. If yes, you can use the 'code' link from the line labeled 'complete edition', otherwise use the 'code' link from the line under it.

After downloading, unpack into your game folder and overwrite. Then just start the game as usual and load your saved game. If done correctly, it will display a "version updated" pop-up message.

Loading an older save should not lower your slaver's current stats but will re-calculate the thresholds for raising them further if you are in story mode or disabled the 'ignore story' checkbox under the avatar portrait in a custom start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daedrax

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
One more question:
Any good way to increase devotion?
I see that rewarding slave with orgasm or good rest gives like +2 or +3 at best.
Any better option? Anything that would give like +5?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
One more question:
Any good way to increase devotion?
I see that rewarding slave with orgasm or good rest gives like +2 or +3 at best.
Any better option? Anything that would give like +5?
Nothing gives more than +3 other than philtre (once), but when combined with overnight gains and with two rewards per day you can raise it quickly.

Reactions: teletube

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
Just started as Jonny. And noticed that already on the second day I became Mage A+. Started again and saw right at the very beginning of the game that formally I am Warlock C-, but my stats are already at the level of Mage A+. I become Mage after saving and loading from that save.
starting bug.png

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is there a way to get the assistant more food? I saw another comment that says she should automatically eat enough but that's not happening.

The assistants starts the day with 100 calories available even when no tasks are assigned overnight so there' only enough capacity for 1 action or less. I've tried all the additional food options when they're in the slave slot before moving them to the assistant slot. It's a constant challenge to keep their endurance up.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there a way to get the assistant more food? I saw another comment that says she should automatically eat enough but that's not happening.

The assistants starts the day with 100 calories available even when no tasks are assigned overnight so there' only enough capacity for 1 action or less. I've tried all the additional food options when they're in the slave slot before moving them to the assistant slot. It's a constant challenge to keep their endurance up.
Endurance or physique? If her endurance is dropping fast, take her to the medical center for an exam. You should be able to ignore the assistant's physique as she will eat extra calories when she needs them.

Just started as Jonny. And noticed that already on the second day I became Mage A+. Started again and saw right at the very beginning of the game that formally I am Warlock C-, but my stats are already at the level of Mage A+. I become Mage after saving and loading from that save.
View attachment 4024030
Good catch. Corrected in 2.3.2.1 for new starts (not a retroactive fix).

Bur3698

Nov 12, 2023
Hi, Does S+ ranked slave need to be Green charm in order to fulfill the prince assignment (necropolis)? and i cant make my slave green in style (i can only get teal in clothes tab) 1726152580928.png

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
I was training Felicity and I got everything done in like 100 days, then I spent 20 days just sexing her 24/7 to get the last thing done - nymphomania trait - and I cannot get it done.
What's the trick?!
Any advice please?

*** UPDATE ***
Nevermind, I used vaginal sex before.
Now I tried the same using the Leviathan beast and it did the trick.
Thanks!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes