ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Maybe this is the biggest problem for some players. The biggest problem for me is, that i can't understand what the text is trying to say. My brain can't work with this. I need direct visual feedback or numbers to make a connection between the plain text und the hidden numbers.
You can hover your mouse over the stats before and after taking actions and compare.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Maybe this is the biggest problem for some players. The biggest problem for me is, that i can't understand what the text is trying to say. My brain can't work with this. I need direct visual feedback or numbers to make a connection between the plain text und the hidden numbers.
Understandable. But my job is to be conservative and keep the original game design with the same intent. We know that the way the game conveys information (immersive instead of intuitive) is not an accident. Asking for the exact opposite is asking to denature the game.

I'm open-minded on making quality of life changes that follow the original game design philosophy.

There are still probably some ways you can make it work. Writing down stuff, helping yourself with the "debug" menu in the tutorial 1725623639873.png , playing with the wiki (assuming it's up-to-date), etc.

Reactions: krustus

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello!

Been playing latest version 2.3.1, no drop outs yet, seems great!
I also saw you have implemented additional autosaves, thanks a lot for that, such great work!

I recently stumbled upon that quest from the Central Forum where you need to train this wayward Felicity slave.
I wonder why her arts look so out of place? Is this like a really old one?

+ Also, from what I understood there is just a single outcome to this quest. Is there a way around it? I would really like to keep her for myself and punish that quest giver instead for trying to abuse the girl.
What do you think? Is this possible?
Adding such a possibility to this quest would be cool? Maybe there's already something in there that I don't know about?

Thanks a lot!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hello!

Been playing latest version 2.3.1, no drop outs yet, seems great!
I also saw you have implemented additional autosaves, thanks a lot for that, such great work!

I recently stumbled upon that quest from the Central Forum where you need to train this wayward Felicity slave.
I wonder why her arts look so out of place? Is this like a really old one?

+ Also, from what I understood there is just a single outcome to this quest. Is there a way around it? I would really like to keep her for myself and punish that quest giver instead for trying to abuse the girl.
What do you think? Is this possible?
Adding such a possibility to this quest would be cool? Maybe there's already something in there that I don't know about?

Thanks a lot!
Not possible currently. An alternative is on the roadmap.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I set the assistant to milk the fiend now she has "traces of beating". Is this a typical or a rare side effect? If I increase her skill does it reduce the chance of it happening again?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I set the assistant to milk the fiend now she has "traces of beating". Is this a typical or a rare side effect? If I increase her skill does it reduce the chance of it happening again?
The rule was always: if girl Sexskill (Fog Fiend) is lower than fog fiend size there is a chance she is beaten and impregnated by it dureing milking.

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
Does the secretary trait influence in some way the barn expenses if i set a farmhand with that trait?
No.
But while I was looking for how the farmhand secretary skill is taken into account, I found this, probably erroneous, code.
Code:
    !farmhand lesbian xp accumulation
    !bonus calculation
    if farmhand_state = CONST_INT['slave_exist']:
        if cow_state = CONST_INT['slave_exist'] and farmhand['homosexualism'] = 0: farmhand['lesbian_xp'] + 1
        if harpy_state = CONST_INT['slave_exist'] and farmhand['homosexualism'] = 0: farmhand['lesbian_xp'] + 1
        if farmhand['lesbian_xp'] > 50 and farmhand['homosexualism'] = 0: farmhand['homosexualism'] = 1 &! bi-sexual
        ! farmhand is not included in $main_screen_slave_characters list passed to $check_slave_for_revealed_traits from $newloc to check lesbian_xp and add the trait, so this handles a farmhand left alone
    end
I guess it should be: farmhand['lesbian_xp'] += 1

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
Ty. Does an assistant with the secretary trait influence in some way the household expenses?
Yes, the number responsible for the assistant's effectiveness in this regard is the sum of her intelligence, her secretary skill, and two, if the assistant has the corresponding trait.

dourhawke

Apr 23, 2020
No matter what I do, this game does not work. I get constant errors and when I get to the actual game, I have no options and can do absolutely nothing. It clearly works fine for other people, so I am not sure what the issue is.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes