5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
adoptive mother? she is his blood mother. Jackerman doesn't use these censorship in his works like others. with him the term mom-son is really taken literally! that's why i love this guy
but she getting pregnant the story continues?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
For me best incest artist Jackerman and JDSeal. Im wating this story for months, i hope he will release it soon.
read the Noxlore incest comic, nurture nature or something like that. The best incest story with only 2 chapter done but contain like 100 pages each go read this

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
my god, shes the best
for sure! Although the chapter in chapter 1 had little action, it was wonderful the way Jackerman showed it, as we see that Claire gets mad at her son as she is being forced to suck him, but she doesn't do anything either to prevent this, other things like sleeping naked and wearing little provocative clothes in front of her child show how vulnerable she is and in return it's great to see that Damon takes advantage of it without wasting time or without this "romantic" thing "I hate! he basically raped his own mother's mouth all this in 10 minutes! now imagine what won't happen in 20 minutes of chapter 2... it's going to be epic
moment of appreciation of this art!

1042398_B_J.gif

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes