5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
for sure! Although the chapter in chapter 1 had little action, it was wonderful the way Jackerman showed it, as we see that Claire gets mad at her son as she is being forced to suck him, but she doesn't do anything either to prevent this, other things like sleeping naked and wearing little provocative clothes in front of her child show how vulnerable she is and in return it's great to see that Damon takes advantage of it without wasting time or without this "romantic" thing "I hate! he basically raped his own mother's mouth all this in 10 minutes! now imagine what won't happen in 20 minutes of chapter 2... it's going to be epic
moment of appreciation of this art!

View attachment 1342765
Do you know what the surprise twist is for MW2? I know you hate it but do you think there will be some pet love?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Do you know what the surprise twist is for MW2? I know you hate it but do you think there will be some pet love?
I have no idea, but I sincerely hope not yet, as we've been waiting a long time for some incest content to come out on Jackerman and burying part of this long-awaited content with more beastly content that is already present in almost every video doesn't smile too cool

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
20 minutes with high level of technology and animation, it's going to be amazing. what do you think will happen in this chapter 2?
dude i'm not really sure, but like i thought of this once. Jackerman said that Claire will have memories of the past I was wondering like if these memories could not be other attacks she has suffered when Damon was just a kid like showering together or other situations... I know, that it might seem weird and hard to happen, but with Jackerman I don't doubt anything even shota content, so anything goes

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Keep in mind that mw2 will have a long intro like 10 minutes only the other half will have action in it.
but let's think about it this way: even if the intro is 10 minutes for example and we only have another 10 minutes of action it will still be a lot because the monthly animations are between 3 and 4 minutes and have a lot of variations, the MW 1 episode itself only had about 2 minutes of action and yet it was pretty good. so I believe that even MW2 having 10 for example will still be excellent.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
dude i'm not really sure, but like i thought of this once. Jackerman said that Claire will have memories of the past I was wondering like if these memories could not be other attacks she has suffered when Damon was just a kid like showering together or other situations... I know, that it might seem weird and hard to happen, but with Jackerman I don't doubt anything even shota content, so anything goes
20 minutes with high level of technology and animation, it's going to be amazing. what do you think will happen in this chapter 2?
Based on the preview Jackerman showed so far... it looks like Claire will sneak up and play with Damon's cock while he is sleeping... Probably because she can't stop thinking about when she was facefucked by him. I assume he will wake up and fuck her brains out... :)

Reactions: jamon

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Based on the preview Jackerman showed so far... it looks like Claire will sneak up and play with Damon's cock while he is sleeping... Probably because she can't stop thinking about when she was facefucked by him. I assume he will wake up and fuck her brains out... :)
are you talking about a new preview or the ones that everyone already knows?

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
I have no idea, but I sincerely hope not yet, as we've been waiting a long time for some incest content to come out on Jackerman and burying part of this long-awaited content with more beastly content that is already present in almost every video doesn't smile too cool
Completely agree. That would probably turn off a lot of the people who only know Jackerman because of MW... I mean there is something that I like about watching someone doing perverse things like fucking a dog... But I get tired of that content pretty fast... But honestly I could see myself becoming a Patron if it was all MW style animations. I understand most of his supporters are more into the beast stuff... But I believe in the long term he could become much bigger if he focused on MW style stories... Where it isn't just the images of ''fucked up'' shit that turn people on but the actual story / dialog. I can just imagine this type of scenario with an entire family living together... And trying to hide it from the others in the house... and maybe the sister finds out... and the mother convinces her to fuck her brother... for example... so many possibilities... and since the major sites all have switched to doing the step-family crap... Their is a huge demand for this type of content right now.

Last edited:

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

MW update:

I'm going to push the projected release date for Mother's Warmth to the end of September, but I'm going to give it all the time it needs to succeed. Most of the issues in the first chapter are the direct result of me rushing the process. I haven't been rushing my process this time and the animation has over 10 minutes fully rendered! With the unfortunate news out of the way, I'm ecstatic to finally get this chapter out to you guys. This is, without a doubt, some of my best work yet and is by far the biggest project I've ever taken on. Most of my monthly animations have 2 sex act "phases", Mother's Warmth chapter 2 has 7 of those. This episode will set up where things will progress from here in this series, which may very well have to be expanded into 5 chapters. I've attached an NSFW glimpse at the animation. P.S. To respond to the inevitable "MW is never coming out" or the "I'm worried because...": Yes it is and you have no reason to be worried. Good things take time, and I'm making progress on it every day.

Monthly update: I found an excellent new VA for Lady Dimitrescu and the monthly is coming together very well. I'll post sneak peeks and WIP shots soon when things start rendering.

Support the production of Jackerman

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

MW update:

I'm going to push the projected release date for Mother's Warmth to the end of September, but I'm going to give it all the time it needs to succeed. Most of the issues in the first chapter are the direct result of me rushing the process. I haven't been rushing my process this time and the animation has over 10 minutes fully rendered! With the unfortunate news out of the way, I'm ecstatic to finally get this chapter out to you guys. This is, without a doubt, some of my best work yet and is by far the biggest project I've ever taken on. Most of my monthly animations have 2 sex act "phases", Mother's Warmth chapter 2 has 7 of those. This episode will set up where things will progress from here in this series, which may very well have to be expanded into 5 chapters. I've attached an NSFW glimpse at the animation. P.S. To respond to the inevitable "MW is never coming out" or the "I'm worried because...": Yes it is and you have no reason to be worried. Good things take time, and I'm making progress on it every day.

Monthly update: I found an excellent new VA for Lady Dimitrescu and the monthly is coming together very well. I'll post sneak peeks and WIP shots soon when things start rendering.

Support the production of Jackerman

fuck man, what the fuck! when the release finally arrives in August and is postponed until the end of September? fucking MW2 will never come out!

Aug 3, 2021
the truth is that if Jackerman didn't want to embrace the world with his legs he would finish it this month, but the guy who does a monthly animation in the same month that he was supposed to launch MW2 could only end up in shit! I don't doubt that when the end of September comes he wants to postpone it to the end of October

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes