5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

deostias2

Jan 2, 2018
Mr. Jackerman please consider an option to add subtitles in English in the way you prefer, for those who are not our mother tongue especially. I understand and speak a lot of English but some words escape me, especially for the MW series because the story is important. Thank you

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Mr. Jackerman please consider an option to add subtitles in English in the way you prefer, for those who are not our mother tongue especially. I understand and speak a lot of English but some words escape me, especially for the MW series because the story is important. Thank you
I don't think it's a work for him but more like of people who are willing to do the subtitle

glg730

Jan 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "erhnam, publicación: 6359740, miembro: 331108"]
¿Alguien sabe de otros artistas con estilo similar?
[/ CITA]

Reactions: Pairy Henis

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
If someone wants to write the lines for me, I can create the caption.
Done! :)
I had to guess what Claire says when she has her mouth full at the end... So feel free to remove those lines if you don't agree with my interpretation. :p

------------------
Hey Sweetheart...
Are you still asleep? It's almost six!
Ooh... and look at the mess you made!
I asked you to clean this up.
I'll never understand how you boys manage to live like this.
How are your roommates going to feel when you move back to school?
Oh Damon... What am I going to do with you?
Everything is so sticky and you have cans littered all over the place.
Ugh! I am definitely going to need to mop in here again.
There. All clean! ...For now at least.
Anyway. I was thinking... Since your father is out of town... we could spend some quality time together. Just like we used to.
So why don't you meet me down by the pool in a few minutes... I figure you probably deserve a little relaxation after what happened this week.
Oh and be sure to bring those vitamins you borrowed...
So... You did come after all. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause trying to wake you.
Oh... You brought my vitamins. Thank you dear.
Here. Come sit. I need to talk to you about something.
Look. I know things have been hard recently and I'm sorry I've been so tough on you...
It's just... I can't stand to see you suffer like that. Especially if it's for a girl that didn't even deserve you.
Give it time... You will find someone even better than her.
Just know... I'll always be here when you need me.
Anyway. We don't have to worry about any of that right now.
Could you oil my back? I can never seem to get it all... And you always were the best at massages.
Thank you son... You're the sweetest.
That feels so good.
(Muffled) Damon what... what are you doing?
(Muffled) Stop
(Muffled) This isn't right
(Muffled) Stop
(Muffled) Stop
Damon!
Damon! What's wrong with you?!
-------------------------------------

Last edited:

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
Jackerman Today

Here’s a sneak peek at the new VA! Big thanks to Kitten Nevada for playing Lady Dimitrescu.

Support the production of Jackerman

Hmmm, wait.... He's doing a Lady D animation? I haven't seen any previews of that. His art style on Lady D would be bloody marvelous.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes