5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
This is the only preview of her that we've got so far:

View attachment 1350070

Though bear in mind that this is a very early WIP since this teaser was shared back in early May if I member correctly.
Damn this looks nice with the usual big boobs that i like from jackerman although her lips look weird, cant wait for the actual wips to start rolling in soon.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
the problem is if when it comes in september he wants to do monthly animation too and in the end he gets overwhelmed and puts off MW2 again, that would be big shit.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
the problem is if when it comes in september he wants to do monthly animation too and in the end he gets overwhelmed and puts off MW2 again, that would be big shit.
Sorry to disappoint you bois, but I wouldn't expect to see a MW2 release this year. Considering the dev is still new to blender and a perfectionist who promised a trademark JM high-quality vid, he'll want to take his time with this one. He still has to make monthly animations so he won't lose supporters, which means less work on MW. I hope I'm wrong, but that seems to be the case here.:cautious:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you bois, but I wouldn't expect to see a MW2 release this year. Considering the dev is still new to blender and a perfectionist who promised a trademark JM high-quality vid, he'll want to take his time with this one. He still has to make monthly animations so he won't lose supporters, which means less work on MW. I hope I'm wrong, but that seems to be the case here.:cautious:
in case MW2 is being made in DAZ it is not in blender. (It has already been confirmed here) so the good thing is that he already has a lot of domain in DAZ, he also has two computers so it seems that in one he does the monthly animations and in the other MW2, but even so MW2 requires a lot of care because the scenes ( without sexual content they are more work to do) if in September he used the two computers in MW2 he would be able to finish much faster

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Those disproportionate bodies add another layer of non-realism to all that beasty content. Nice.

Also. Where are the videos from the collection? Some are missing? And I believe at least one is differently named "Enjoy life as a dog" one is named "Lucky Bastard" in the download

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes