5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
what, MW2? has this been confirmed or is it just theory?
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been confirmed by Jackerman. He's only said that it's currently pushed off for September release and nothing further. People in this thread should stop posting their guessworks and hunches as facts set in stone...

In fact, even the big "MW2 in August" hype has largely been a result of over-excited fans. Jackerman always used words carefully, such as "definitely possible for August" as not to promise anything specific.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been confirmed by Jackerman. He's only said that it's currently pushed off for September release and nothing further. People in this thread should stop posting their guessworks and hunches as facts set in stone...

In fact, even the big "MW2 in August" hype has largely been a result of over-excited fans. Jackerman always used words carefully, such as "definitely possible for August" as not to promise anything specific.
end of september

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Look, guys, I don’t really care about the postponement. Yes I know it is very disappointing and sad to have something that we expect quite a lot and we are very much looking forward to the postponed release, but it’s not as if he’s putting it off for no reason. He’s prolonging just to make sure he does the best he can with Mother’s Warmth. He’s doing it to deliver something well done. So, guys... Patience. I’m sure in the end it will be VERY worth it.

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
August is almost over (man, time flies) and every day that passes, we are closer to September and the launch of Mother’s Warmth. Just a little more guys... just a little more.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for offering to do this! I see the other poster has already agreed to do it, so that's great.

May I ask how you insert the captions in?
It's nothing!

I use the Subtitle Edit program.

Done! :)
I had to guess what Claire says when she has her mouth full at the end... So feel free to remove those lines if you don't agree with my interpretation. :p

------------------
Hey Sweetheart...
Are you still asleep? It's almost six!
Ooh... and look at the mess you made!
I asked you to clean this up.
I'll never understand how you boys manage to live like this.
How are your roommates going to feel when you move back to school?
Oh Damon... What am I going to do with you?
Everything is so sticky and you have cans littered all over the place.
Ugh! I am definitely going to need to mop in here again.
There. All clean! ...For now at least.
Anyway. I was thinking... Since your father is out of town... we could spend some quality time together. Just like we used to.
So why don't you meet me down by the pool in a few minutes... I figure you probably deserve a little relaxation after what happened this week.
Oh and be sure to bring those vitamins you borrowed...
So... You did come after all. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause trying to wake you.
Oh... You brought my vitamins. Thank you dear.
Here. Come sit. I need to talk to you about something.
Look. I know things have been hard recently and I'm sorry I've been so tough on you...
It's just... I can't stand to see you suffer like that. Especially if it's for a girl that didn't even deserve you.
Give it time... You will find someone even better than her.
Just know... I'll always be here when you need me.
Anyway. We don't have to worry about any of that right now.
Could you oil my back? I can never seem to get it all... And you always were the best at massages.
Thank you son... You're the sweetest.
That feels so good.
(Muffled) Damon what... what are you doing?
(Muffled) Stop
(Muffled) This isn't right
(Muffled) Stop
(Muffled) Stop
Damon!
Damon! What's wrong with you?!
-------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been here much lately, I'll put the subtitles when I can, thanks.

Reactions: Futa3dguy
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes