5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 2, 2017
a blurry mess like that takes 2-5 minutes to render with the RTX 3090
1 minute if you use denoiser
hope your'e not refering to the done on purpose blur of the edges, to 'focus viewer on the center'.
Also that's an animation frame, i guess that's obvious so it's your 1 minute multiplied by the fps to get 1 second of clip, if he prerenders them.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Actually, the proposed idea for this month's vote does feature Velma and Scooby Doo, rather than Daphne.
Why not both of them, ya know Daphne n Velma a classic 3some.
I'm beginning to think that, this idea originally belongs to the Jenny with 2 dogs. But now it is using for Scooby's polls now. I hope Jenny's ides don't get cancelled like one of it's " Cut Content".

Last edited:
Reactions: mmorazz

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Why not both of them, ya know Daphne n Velma a classic 3some.
I'm beginning to think that, this idea originally belongs to the Jenny with 2 dogs. But now it is using for Scooby's polls now. I hope Jenny's ides don't get cancelled like one of it's " Cut Content".
Can't answer this, as I'm not the one who proposed this. Keep in mind there were plenty of Jenny proposals this month, so...

I guess there are just too many tastes to satisfy with a single monthly animation.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Can't answer this, as I'm not the one who proposed this. Keep in mind there were plenty of Jenny proposals this month, so...

I guess there are just too many tastes to satisfy with a single monthly animation.
Oooo:confused:
Anyway do you know anything about the Rebecca, Eve or Natalia ?
Did the community mentioned them or any of their future endeavors ides like something ?

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
This is going to be a rather long one, but you asked for it... :D

1. Jackerman's own idea featuring Rebecca from Tentacular.

2. Bully 2: Vacation Milf. Rebecca has taken a vacation to Earth and while sunbathing in the nude by the pool, the Bully takes pictures to blackmail her. The Bully threatens to release the pictures online unless Rebecca agrees to "payment". Worried that her ex husband will track her down if he sees the pictures online, Rebecca agrees to the Bully's demands. The Bully penetrates her in standing reverse cowgirl position and fucks her hard. Eventually grabbing her tits and cumming inside her.

3. So my idea is a dream scene of gukrux as we see him in bed sleeping with a tentacle wrapped rebecca, we zoom to him and transition to his dream. There is bank robbery chase in progress, and gurkrux is running away with a bag of cash, he is in a stripy black and white top and a black mask, like a stereotypical cat burglar. We see a police uniformed rebecca (dressed like this , or for those who dont wanna click, it's an officer juggs uniform from Ghost Fucker) Gurkrux runs.into an alleyway, and rebecca follows. Rebecca cant find gurkrux, only to turn around and we see a POV shot from gurkrux jumping his cock into her mouth and wrap Rebecca's face in tentacles like a face hugger from ALIEN. We cut into a black s and hear sounds of sloppy tentacles, cloths ripping and rebecca moaning. We see guekrux penetrating rebecca and getting her gag reflex like this but with her oanties around her thigh on.one leg and her top ripped. Gurkrux tentacles are penetrating her mouth and vagina, with the rest wrapped around her tits, legs and neck. Theres soft choke playing, lots of deepthroating and lots of stomach bulging thanks to tentacle penetration. We next cut to a scene of Rebecca with a bulge belly as if she looked 9 months pregnant, pushing out eggs, while handcuffed to a drain pipe lying down and gurkrux above her deepthroating her mouth. cumming nonstop.

Keep in mind none of these is in the top 3 of the Gold voting channel, unfortunately.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018

2. Bully 2: Vacation Milf. Rebecca has taken a vacation to Earth and while sunbathing in the nude by the pool, the Bully takes pictures to blackmail her. The Bully threatens to release the pictures online unless Rebecca agrees to "payment". Worried that her ex husband will track her down if he sees the pictures online, Rebecca agrees to the Bully's demands. The Bully penetrates her in standing reverse cowgirl position and fucks her hard. Eventually grabbing her tits and cumming inside her.

3. So my idea is a dream scene of gukrux as we see him in bed sleeping with a tentacle wrapped rebecca, we zoom to him and transition to his dream. There is bank robbery chase in progress, and gurkrux is running away with a bag of cash, he is in a stripy black and white top and a black mask, like a stereotypical cat burglar. We see a police uniformed rebecca (dressed like this , or for those who dont wanna click, it's an officer juggs uniform from Ghost Fucker) Gurkrux runs.into an alleyway, and rebecca follows. Rebecca cant find gurkrux, only to turn around and we see a POV shot from gurkrux jumping his cock into her mouth and wrap Rebecca's face in tentacles like a face hugger from ALIEN. We cut into a black s and hear sounds of sloppy tentacles, cloths ripping and rebecca moaning. We see guekrux penetrating rebecca and getting her gag reflex like this but with her oanties around her thigh on.one leg and her top ripped. Gurkrux tentacles are penetrating her mouth and vagina, with the rest wrapped around her tits, legs and neck. Theres soft choke playing, lots of deepthroating and lots of stomach bulging thanks to tentacle penetration. We next cut to a scene of Rebecca with a bulge belly as if she looked 9 months pregnant, pushing out eggs, while handcuffed to a drain pipe lying down and gurkrux above her deepthroating her mouth. cumming nonstop.

Keep in mind none of these is in the top 3 of the Gold voting channel, unfortunately.
the first one was actually pretty good

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020

Looking forward to the day that Jackerman will create Bully 2 with Jenny. Undoubtedly his best animation and my favorite (while not releasing Mother’s Warmth)

• Angry
Reactions: LucasLeels

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Looking forward to the day that Jackerman will create Bully 2 with Jenny. Undoubtedly his best animation and my favorite (while not releasing Mother’s Warmth)
Also looking forward the day when JM Finally Released his 1st Model Natalia another round go with latest renders or daz3d tech. It will be great for new n old audiences to rejoice with Natalia once more. After all she deserves a second chance.
#BringBackNataliaOnceAgai

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Also looking forward the day when JM Finally Released his 1st Model Natalia another round go with latest renders or daz3d tech. It will be great for new n old audiences to rejoice with Natalia once more. After all she deserves a second chance.
#BringBackNataliaOnceAgai
Natalia wasn't his first model... Claire, Rebeca, Enigma and Eva saw them all before Natalia

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes