5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded it and I get an error, it would be nice if you could upload it to mega or another server that can be seen online? or also in naughtymachinima?
What kind of error? This is just an extension for subtitles, it would be useless to upload on these sites, it's only 1.6 kb

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
So aaa any news on MW or other stuff ?:unsure:
man, Jackerman is posting almost nothing regarding MW2... I know he doesn't like spoilers, but it's 20 minutes of video so I guess showing one thing or another wouldn't spoil the experience one bit

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Lol he chats in the discord everyday. Its just that no one bothers to ask him abt MW cuz itll be done when its done in sept. Everyones in the midst of voting for the next monthly anyways. Theres 25 ideas rn and its in favor of alrdy existing characters or scooby doo, danny phantom, and other media chars. Also the mini poll for NTR is in favor of it. Dunno when itll be used

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
I am in love with girls that are bad and naughty and badass, and a little selfish, but I like to watch from a respectful distance!

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Jesus Christ, guys. Calm down, it was just a postponement, the work will be launched. Be patient and don’t worry. This is all a consequence of the anxiety for animation. He doesn’t keep giving updates all the time, but it doesn’t mean he’s not working. Take it easy, fellas. Take it easy. I’m looking forward to Mother’s Warmth, too, and I look forward to it as much as you are, but standing here complaining and complaining is not gonna do you any good. Just hold on.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Lol he chats in the discord everyday. Its just that no one bothers to ask him abt MW cuz itll be done when its done in sept. Everyones in the midst of voting for the next monthly anyways. Theres 25 ideas rn and its in favor of alrdy existing characters or scooby doo, danny phantom, and other media chars. Also the mini poll for NTR is in favor of it. Dunno when itll be used
Wait a minute ... Scooby Doo ?
Who wanna watch a Scooby Doos anyway.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Wait a minute ... Scooby Doo ?
Who wanna watch a Scooby Doos anyway.
I guess the same people who want to see Dexter's mom and the other bazillion kids cartoon characters that have popped up as "favourites" recently. Standby for the Powerpuff Girls coming up in polls soon.

I really don't understand why Jackerman has chosen not to develop his original characters that were unique to him, but instead dabble in this Cartoon Network bullshit. Take Wildeer for example - dude made a single model and is milking his subs to the tune of $10,000 per month without delivering much animations anyway.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I guess the same people who want to see Dexter's mom and the other bazillion kids cartoon characters that have popped up as "favourites" recently. Standby for the Powerpuff Girls coming up in polls soon.

I really don't understand why Jackerman has chosen not to develop his original characters that were unique to him, but instead dabble in this Cartoon Network bullshit. Take Wildeer for example - dude made a single model and is milking his subs to the tune of $10,000 per month without delivering much animations anyway.
Seriously Powerpuff Girls?Powerpuff Girls!
:eek:Nooooo God No.

Reactions: maedrin

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
JackermanToday

Here's another SFW frame from MW2...

Production on MW2 is going well, I'm finally working on the last section of the action sequence and after that I will go back and add the minor shots/sequences I skipped. There is still not much I want to share at this point but what I can tell you all is that there are small seeds in the first chapter indicating where things are going (mainly the setting). Also, each episode ends with a song relevant to it's content, all of which have already been handpicked for each planned episode.

SPOILER_a243.png

Support the production of Jackerman

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
JackermanToday

Production on MW2 is going well, I'm finally working on the last section of the action sequence and after that I will go back and add the minor shots/sequences I skipped. There is still not much I want to share at this point but what I can tell you all is that there are small seeds in the first chapter indicating where things are going (mainly the setting). Also, each episode ends with a song relevant to it's content, all of which have already been handpicked for each planned episode.

View attachment 1368573

Thanks for sharing, as always.
Glad to know that MW2 is coming along nicely.
I know he said he doesn't want to share much but a teaser would be nice. Even if it's just of Claire walking.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
JackermanToday

View attachment 1368573

a blurry mess like that takes 2-5 minutes to render with the RTX 3090
1 minute if you use denoiser

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes