5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Coriolan, that's some great work, sir. I have to ask - are Jackerman's models available/public somewhere or did you do it from scratch?
Jackerman models are not public and never will be. If you followed rev2020's posts and mine, you will know that the model is their own creation mimicking jackerman's as closely as possible. And unfortunately no one will every reveal the slider work details, but will give vague answers like the morphs used. They used and guhzcoituz morphs as reference its claimed.

CarelessWhisper222

Apr 13, 2019
Jackerman models are not public and never will be. If you followed rev2020's posts and mine, you will know that the model is their own creation mimicking jackerman's as closely as possible. And unfortunately no one will every reveal the slider work details, but will give vague answers like the morphs used. They used and guhzcoituz morphs as reference its claimed.
Actually he said that maybe, and it's a big maybe, he will publish some models someday (probably the ones who will never appears in monthlies), but since it will be at least when all MW episodes will be published it may take years to come

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Actually he said that maybe, and it's a big maybe, he will publish some models someday (probably the ones who will never appears in monthlies), but since it will be at least when all MW episodes will be published it may take years to come
No way that will happen. That's why the maybe. I would be happy to be proven wrong. Most successful and popular 3d artists like him dont share their models for fear of losing money or simply because they want to keep all their stuff to themselves.

Very few artists do that. Some of them are rigid3d, icedev and sp3d. Sp3d mostly sells assets and morphs.

• Sad
Reactions: CarelessWhisper222

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Jackerman — Today

MW update:

I'm going to push the projected release date for Mother's Warmth to the end of September, but I'm going to give it all the time it needs to succeed. Most of the issues in the first chapter are the direct result of me rushing the process. I haven't been rushing my process this time and the animation has over 10 minutes fully rendered! With the unfortunate news out of the way, I'm ecstatic to finally get this chapter out to you guys. This is, without a doubt, some of my best work yet and is by far the biggest project I've ever taken on. Most of my monthly animations have 2 sex act "phases", Mother's Warmth chapter 2 has 7 of those. This episode will set up where things will progress from here in this series, which may very well have to be expanded into 5 chapters. I've attached an NSFW glimpse at the animation. P.S. To respond to the inevitable "MW is never coming out" or the "I'm worried because...": Yes it is and you have no reason to be worried. Good things take time, and I'm making progress on it every day.

Monthly update: I found an excellent new VA for Lady Dimitrescu and the monthly is coming together very well. I'll post sneak peeks and WIP shots soon when things start rendering.

Support the production of Jackerman

Why wont this download?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes