5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
sup nerds

password: motherscanthavewarmthwithout ______(cmon fellas u know the answer to the blank, say it with me!)
Thank you so much , now if someone could made a recoded 60 fps , I'll be greatefull

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this time the ass cheeks move a lot more naturally. jackie boy really learns fast!
but can't say the same for the scenario though...

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
yeah, jiggle was definitely better with the ass... but the clothes, that would definitely be the next hurdle. Also she seemed to move rather funny in different parts. Like she had a limp or something.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Good lord his vids are getting worse, what a janky stupid video that was. Weird shit with the clothing weird shitty janky jiggles and this just going into cheeks no holes bullshit is becoming a joke animate a pussy or asshole or something.

May 4, 2020
Good lord his vids are getting worse, what a janky stupid video that was. Weird shit with the clothing weird shitty janky jiggles and this just going into cheeks no holes bullshit is becoming a joke animate a pussy or asshole or something.
This was by far his worst video, but overall I'd say his videos are getting better so Idk where you're coming from in that regard. Think the guy just needs to stick to his own ideas and his own models, he does better work when it's a passion project.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
It looks like his vids are getting worse cuz he mastered daz which looked great and is now trying to learn blender which clearly shows that hes still tryna get the hang of it. Hes still improving tho considering only 2 vids of sex were made. Itll be hella long time b4 we see an actual vagina bring penetrated tho

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
i liked the video tbh. the cloathing and lighting were a bit janky but over all it was pretty good imo.
i think jaker moving to blender was the right move, even though the first handful of animations may feel a little lower quality. daz is not even close to a good blender animation; we just need to give him more time to learn it.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes