5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I thought the dress was only going to be temporary and would be ripped off soon, but it remained looking like it was having a stroke. This was the only thumbs down moment of this monthly imo, sadly we didn't see some Lady D bare juggs :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann
Aug 3, 2021
man, this video is definitely not cool, the moves were so fucking weird. Can anyone confirm if MW2 is being made in this blender too? because I hope not.

Reactions: Dedingovi

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I mean, it's not the worst video in the world, and I had absolutely 0 expectations going in, since I hate the character of Lady D. With all that said, it was better than expected. But the points you've raised are valid.

At this point, I'm actually willing to let these cartoon and game incarnations bear the brunt of Jackerman mastering Blender before he returns to his original characters. Definitely wouldn't want to see Rebecca or Claire butchered like his last two videos quality-wise. :D

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Seems like this formula applys to jacky aswell: more income results in shitty product.
I hope that's not a bad omen for Mother's Warmth oh and Mothers are freezing because of dog wiener.
That's roughly how I imagine MW2

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
By the quality of the images and videos of Mother’s Warmth, I think that the monthly animations Jackerman is using to learn and in the future dominate Blender, while his greatest work (Mother's Warmth) is already doing with something that he already dominates that in the case is DAZ. I really believe that’s it, because I don’t think it would make sense to risk your greatest work with something that you don’t master and that your followers all long to see. I think if that’s his strategy, it’s a smart strategy.

Jan 21, 2021
Wait I’m pretty sure the next monthly is going to be dexters mom since it won but does anyone know about the second or third place winners? Anyone? Cause id like to know what would have been since nothing was posted about the results unlike usual

Reactions: pakikos

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I thought the dress was only going to be temporary and would be ripped off soon, but it remained looking like it was having a stroke. This was the only thumbs down moment of this monthly imo, sadly we didn't see some Lady D bare juggs :cry:
Ugh, again with that clothed lewd scene stuff? He did that same routine with "the bully." When the models have bodies like these you kind of want to see them unhindered by cloth. :cautious: Haven't watched this one yet, but reading the posts, I'm not overly enthused.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes