5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Wait I’m pretty sure the next monthly is going to be dexters mom since it won but does anyone know about the second or third place winners? Anyone? Cause id like to know what would have been since nothing was posted about the results unlike usual
Second place: Madeline Fenton
Third place: Velma from Scooby Doo

All with dogs.

Like I said, initially I was disappointed with how the recent polls are turning out, but now that I see our man's got a lot of ground to cover in Blender - let him butcher the Cartoon Network fictionals all he wants, until he's ready to do a quality Blender animation with his original characters.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Ugh, again with that clothed lewd scene stuff? He did that same routine with "the bully." When the models have bodies like these you kind of want to see them unhindered by cloth. :cautious: Haven't watched this one yet, but reading the posts, I'm not overly enthused.
Comments are a bit too harsh, to be fair. It's not the biggest piece of turd out there for certain. I would have never expected to defend a Lady D animation, but you have to consider there's not much to do when the source material is a gigantic vampire zombie with 40kg overweight.
This should be a lesson to everyone who voted for her - sometimes your biggest kinks are best left in your own heads and fantasies.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Seems like this formula applys to jacky aswell: more income results in shitty product.
I hope that's not a bad omen for Mother's Warmth oh and Mothers are freezing because of dog wiener.
That's roughly how I imagine MW2
well as MW2 I didn't think the need to worry, because Jackerman's biggest problem is with the blender, but DAZ is his specialty, so much so that in the small scenes already revealed, something of high quality can already be noticed.

View attachment f95zone.to SPOILER_MW2_preview_1.mp4

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019

All with dogs.

Like I said, initially I was disappointed with how the recent polls are turning out, but now that I see our man's got a lot of ground to cover in Blender - let him butcher the Cartoon Network fictionals all he wants, until he's ready to do a quality Blender animation with his original characters.
Velma and Scooby would be a good one tbh, at least it would have a proper context to have a dog in it.

Reactions: Elchile and mmorazz

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
he definetly got better with his second blender animation. but i didnt like the stepbro im stuck setting or the clothes flackering around on lady dimitrescu but besides all that the animation was good. not perfect. but good....

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021

All with dogs.

Sorry to break the intrusion but that's not gonna happen !
After the D's mom he's gonna move on to the game he is been working on.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Comments are a bit too harsh, to be fair. It's not the biggest piece of turd out there for certain. I would have never expected to defend a Lady D animation, but you have to consider there's not much to do when the source material is a gigantic vampire zombie with 40kg overweight.
This should be a lesson to everyone who voted for her - sometimes your biggest kinks are best left in your own heads and fantasies.
Holy shit man ... That is deep :WeSmart:

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman - In the Discord chat

There is a spot or two where some flickering is present and that’s mostly due to cloth material settings I’m still working on tweaking. That dress was built from scratch for this animation and is my first real attempt at making clothes and not just editing preexisting assets.

It will get better, keep in mind I use monthlies to test out new tech and production methods to use in MW so by the time I’m using it for my own series I’m familiar with how to use those tools properly.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Monthly animations remain unaffected by the new game.
Really ... If this is true then .. it wouldn't be a problem to work on MW 3 n it's series. Which episode containing 10 - 15 or even highest 20 min duration timeline.
If you asked me it's not just challenging but also punishible for any content creator.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Really ... If this is true then .. it wouldn't be a problem to work on MW 3 n it's series. Which episode containing 10 - 15 or even highest 20 min duration timeline.
If you asked me it's not just challenging but also punishible for any content creator.
Yes, really. I asked the man himself and he confirmed on Discord.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes