5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
It may sound crazy, but it would be interesting and curious if Jackerman makes a video of futa content (only one) To see people's reactions

livemux

Mar 2, 2019
Thank you very much. You're a very kind man. My English is poor, if possible, please help to write the lines of other videos, thank you again!!
Someone already made a transcription of Mother's Warmth in this thread.
If there are more videos that you would like me to transcribe, choose the ones you want done first from the list on the first page and I'll get to it whenever I have some free time.

he401032870

May 13, 2020
Someone already made a transcription of Mother's Warmth in this thread.
If there are more videos that you would like me to transcribe, choose the ones you want done first from the list on the first page and I'll get to it whenever I have some free time.
Fireside and Sadira's Rebellion Sandira's Blessing. The Captive. TheBully.Lucky Bastard . Poolside Escapade . Thank you again for

Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived (again).

This is another run of interpolations for Jackerman's videos (at least, the ones that aren't already ~50+ FPS). I prioritized keeping quality over saving filesizes for this one.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~0.9 GB
New filesize: ~1.4 GB

Jan 21, 2021
A little render I just did ;)

View attachment 1397191
Rebecca: Guukruux stop it
Guukruux: Can’t helps it Re-Be-Kuh, me goes crazy whenever you’s dresses likes this
Ugh does this horny bastard ever get tired Rebecca thought to herself as her tentacular lover groped her body with his tentacles
Before this it was seemingly another day on board the Utopia, and everyone was following their usual routine
Eve and Enigma were fucking the beasts in the containment unit as usual and Rebecca was tending to her children after a routine morning fuck session with Guukruux
However their routines were interrupted when suddenly the ship crashed into a huge piece of ice floating threw space
Fortunately the ship only sustained exterior surface damage except for a smaller piece of ice that broke off during impact which proceeded to pierce the ships engines
The crew, with minimal help from Guukruux, managed to dislodge the piece from the ship and fix the hole but during all that the part of ice that was inside the engine had melted and now the entire engine room was flooded
Rebecca was the only one who knew how to fix it, unfortunately her regular suit wasn’t made for the job at hand so she needed to use the one of the emergency suits needed for water based emergencies which were see through, this would have been fine for Rebecca except that all her underwear were dirty and currently in the laundry room due to Guukruux’s and her kids constant sexual activities with her which leads us to this moment
Rebecca: Guukruux I already told you not now! If I don’t repair the ships engines we could be stuck here forever!!
Guukruux: Pleez Re-Be-Kuh not evens for just 5 minutes?
Rebecca: No you always say that but always end up fucking me for hours on end!
Guukruux: What’s about a blowjob?
Rebecca: I said not now and that’s final!
Suddenly as she said that she felt something poking her ass that felt all too familiar
She turned around to see Guukruux’s huge alien cock unsheathed and fully erect
Just looking at it Rebecca felt her pussy tingling and all kinds of depraved thoughts entered her mind
Guukruux could see his cock was having an effect on her as she stared at it licking and biting her lips, he then stared directly at her with a cocky smirk and a wink
God this little bastard knew exactly how to get into her head Rebecca thought to herself as she realized she needed to do something in order to satiate hers and Guukruux’s hunger or she’d never repair the ship
Rebecca: Alright I’ll blow you but that’s it alright!
That was all the permission Guukruux needed in order to grab Rebecca’s head with his tentacle and push her down in order to force his cock down her throat
Before Rebecca even knew it about 13.75 inches of alien dick was in her mouth and down her throat
Guukruux just held her down there and allowed himself to savor this moment of feeling the inside of Rebecca’s mouth and the back of her throat
In all that time Rebecca gagged as her eyes began to go back into her head
Rebecca: *GAG* *GAG* *GAG*
Guukruux: Gets ready Re-Be-Kuh cause Guukruux about to shows you no mercy
Making good on his promise, Guukruux used his tentacle to lift her head up half way his cock before eventually bringing her back down with full force
Over time he increased his rhythm as Rebecca began to gag even more as saliva accumulated all over the lower half of Guukruux’s cock
Rebecca: *GAG* *SLURP* *GAG* *SLURP*
Eventually though Guukruux began to notice that Rebecca stopped being so unresponsive and resistive and began slurping down on his pole willingly
He eventually decided to release her and to his amazement Rebecca began to take all of his cock down her throat like a hungry animal so he just laid back there and enjoyed
Rebecca: *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP*
Eventually though Guukruux could feel the all too familiar sensation of his cock about to burst and felt the need to make it known
Guukruux: Re-Be-Kuh me’s going to cum!!!
Those words were like a trigger for Rebecca and so she began sucking that cock even faster
Rebecca *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP*
Eventually through all that hard work came an eruption of cum that poured into Rebecca’s mouth and down her throat into her stomach as she attempted to gulp down every last drop of Guukruux’s geyser load as he just lay there in pure bliss
Rebecca: *GULP* *GULP* *GULP* *POP* MMMMM that was sooo fucking good!
Rebecca said as she gulped down ever last drop and finally getting that massive cock out of her mouth
Rebecca: Fuck babe that was amazing hey we should-Guukruux?
Guukruux: ZZZZ
Rebecca’s excitement turned into disappointment as she realized her hung alien lover was now asleep
Rebecca: Oh well at least now I can finally fix up the engine
Rebecca then proceeded to exit the room and head toward the engine room, her mind could not escape the thought of Guukruux’s cock though as that rough blowjob left her wanting more, she took solace in the fact that mabye after finishing her work she could take a long and hard break with Guukruux
…1 hour later
Guukruux had finally woken up after his sex coma to find a familiar face standing in front of him
Enigma: I see your still hard even after that blowjob Rebecca gave you
Guukruux looked down and could see that she was right, he was horny and his cock was hard again
Enigma: Rebecca is still fixing the engine so how about you let me take care of it?
The young sex machine said as she began to unzip her suit
Guukruux said nothing and simply smiled and nodded as she walked toward him, closing the door on her way to him
…3 hours later
After fixing the engine and restarting the ships course with a little help from Eve Rebecca quickly made her way back to where she left Guukruux as she was more than eager to finish what they had started
As she got closer to the room she left him in however she noticed the door was closed and as she got even closer she could hear moaning, slapping, and things breaking and shaking as she knew exactly what was going on
Rebecca: God dammit

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018

This is another run of interpolations for Jackerman's videos (at least, the ones that aren't already ~50+ FPS). I prioritized keeping quality over saving filesizes for this one.
Thank you very much for the contribution, but please couldn't it be uploaded to another download platform because it tells me that it takes 2 hours to download?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021

Thank you! Great having this option.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes