5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

livemux

Mar 2, 2019
Fireside and Sadira's Rebellion Sandira's Blessing. The Captive. TheBully.Lucky Bastard . Poolside Escapade . Thank you again for
All the transcripts are done. This time I didn't add the lines in the post otherwise it would be too long. I decided instead to put all the subtitles inside a zip file.
All you have to do is to make sure the name of the SRT files matches the names of the video files and your video player should load them automatically. You can also open the SRT files using Windows notepad or any subtitle editing software.
View attachment SRTs.zip

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived (again).

This is another run of interpolations for Jackerman's videos (at least, the ones that aren't already ~50+ FPS). I prioritized keeping quality over saving filesizes for this one.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~0.9 GB
New filesize: ~1.4 GB
oh ur doing 2k upscales too now?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Hopefully we'll get a new pic or clip in a day or two.
Better yet, maybe we'll get an update if Jackerman is on schedule and MW2 is going to drop at the end of the month.
It's near! :giggle:

he401032870

May 13, 2020
All the transcripts are done. This time I didn't add the lines in the post otherwise it would be too long. I decided instead to put all the subtitles inside a zip file.
All you have to do is to make sure the name of the SRT files matches the names of the video files and your video player should load them automatically. You can also open the SRT files using Windows notepad or any subtitle editing software.
View attachment 1399309
Thank you very much. You are such a good man. God will bless you.

Reactions: porotropo
Jan 21, 2021
View attachment 1399098
Here's my small contribution of fanart as I practice drawing bodies.
Remember to stay active, everyone ;)
Rebecca: Ready to get active?
Guukruux could only stand there in amazement and drool as Rebecca, his personal breeding slut and greatest sexual conquest, stood infront of him wearing only a tiny shirt that barely covered the bottom of her massive tits and a thong and plus some heels
Guukruux wanted to pounce on her right there and then but her seductive gaze kept him immobile as if she was some kind of Medusa
Then suddenly she started gesturing with her finger for him to come closer and as if he were being controlled against his will he began moving over to her
Rebecca: Guukruux?
She suddenly said as the world around them began to shake
Rebecca: Guukruux?
Guukruux then started to realize something was wrong as he was Suddenly blinded by a bright light
Rebecca: GUUKRUUX!!!
Suddenly he was awake
Guukruux: AHHH!!! What happen?
Enigma: Oh thank god I thought I fucked you death or something!
Guukruux then realized what must have happened, he probably pasted out after a rigorous fuck session with Enigma which explains why the room they were in was a mess and why Enigma was laying on the floor next to him naked with cum leaking from her pussy
Guukruux: Hmmm need to find Re-Be-Kuh, us have unfinished business
with that remark the alien began to leave the room, with Enigma calling out to him
Enigma: Guukruux wait!
it was too late however as he had already rushed off to find the real Rebecca
Enigma: I think you got me Pregnant?

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question: I remember reading a post somewhere here that the jackerman was interested in making a new game based on his dog character Rex after finishing MW. Any word on this? Also did they mean the MW2 video or the entire MW project?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes