5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You know what would be amazing? Instead of the release date getting pushed back every week, what if Jackerman posted; "Worked all night to put the finishing touches on MW2, Merry Xmas people!" and dropped a link to the full piece.
-A guy can dream.
Professionnaly he should Do IT. At least he is vocal about it so i could stop pledging to him.
He is still legit

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
JackermanToday at 10:17 AM
I did a quick monthly render test in Daz before getting started in blender, featuring an updated model for Dexter's mom with tan lines! The bikini will be edited more (mainly to fix the string in the middle) within Blender and the set is still subject to change a good amount but I wanted you all to see it!(edited)

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
I did a quick monthly render test in Daz before getting started in blender, featuring an updated model for Dexter's mom with tan lines! The bikini will be edited more (mainly to fix the string in the middle) within Blender and the set is still subject to change a good amount but I wanted you all to see it!(edited)
PERFECTION

Reactions: JadeQ13 and mmorazz
Jun 1, 2017
mom12.png
It seems younger, I think I prefer the old one.
mom1.png

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
She has to keep the gloves on it's her trademark lol

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Is it me or just she kinda looks like Jenny !?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: kevork
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes