5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
For a short while it was, because he panicked that you somehow got his DAZ model (or whatever the technical explanation is), so therefore it must be public and now everyone will be able to do whatever he wants with Rebecca (which is ridiculous considering he's not doing anything with her himself).

After it was explained that you created the model from scratch as a fanart and you just shared an image and not any actual model files, he calmed down. But his initial message did make it seem as if he's blaming me for leaking Rebecca, which was a bit rude. I chalk it down to him being nervous for dropping out of deadline for MW2. ;)

Anyways, all is fine now, but the first point in Jackerman's last announcement is directly referring to this "incident". It's funny that he was so touchy for Rebecca, in particular, but had no problem with your renders of Claire.

P.S. You should take it as a compliment that the original creator couldn't tell the difference between his creation and your rendition of it. :D
Yep. If it were me, I would find it flattering that someone like Coriolan would do high quality fan art of one of my characters. And JM is doing the same thing by using characters like Dexter's mom and Lady Dimitrescu. HOpefully he has put those petty objections behind him.

Reactions: Inocless and kevork

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
OK, one thing I misunderstood here because I scrolled too fast through the text and didn't check the example mentioned. Apparently, Jackerman's idea is not to start creating flatboards for women, but rather to avoid making them too large (which itself was a result of someone requesting he add FAT to his models' mid-sections in order to make tits and asses less pronounced). Another example provided by Jackerman in later conversation is Blackadder's models (as far as proportions go).
While I do like exaggerated proportions, sometimes Jackerman's models get a bit too thicc. Models closer to Blackadder's or models more focused on shape, like Assumi (nn55), would be nice to at least try.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
ok so if he hadn't been working on this months video would mothers warmth 2 been ready?
yes it would be. but he's giving more focus on monthly animations and delaying MW2 and the worst thing he's done he talks about MW2 he says it like it was something really impressive and he wants to show us all this as soon as possible to make the audience anxious but always that comes the month of release it changes the date... I'm one of the ones that I'm most looking forward to MW2 (and that's something that's pretty easy to see) but after all that it's starting to lose the desire to see it (something I never thought would happen) and just like Futa3dguy said. This whole situation is slowly taking the MW away from the excitement and the monthly ones I've completely lost the excitement for a long time... sad where did it go

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Well I thought you made them from scratch
After it was explained that you created the model from scratch as a fanart and you just shared an image and not any actual model files
And it's the case, I used models from Daz Studio, and thanks to the different morphs at my disposal, I try to reproduce the characters.

Some of you here know me, because I have already reproduced many characters from different games that can be found here on F95.

However, I know how much work is involved and I respect the work of others by keeping my little secrets.... don't blame me.:sneaky::cool:;)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
And it's the case, I used models from Daz Studio, and thanks to the different morphs at my disposal, I try to reproduce the characters.

Some of you here know me, because I have already reproduced many characters from different games that can be found here on F95.

However, I know how much work is involved and I respect the work of others by keeping my little secrets.... don't blame me.:sneaky::cool:;)
i dotn understand, you can do any fanart you want of characters

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
i dotn understand, you can do any fanart you want of characters
No, not at all, I just reproduced characters from some games, and with more or less success, and then with time I think I got better.

And then I have to like the characters or the game, and then I work on it....since I've been doing fan-art, sometimes I can recognize at a glance which artist created the original model, or I'm not far from it, then it's just a matter of patience and work.

But for some time now, I've been doing less, because I started to create my own characters, and I have to take care of my contributors.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
With the winning idea for each monthly consistently growing larger and larger, this is a bit of a scheduling nightmare. What I’m thinking of doing is postponing the next winning idea for the month after October, and finishing this monthly as normal so that I can open a window at the end of October for Mother’s Warmth Chapter 2 to be released.
Or you can.. you know.. postpone the current winning idea instead to allocate all your free time on working exclusively on MW 2, and hopefully release the damn thing later this month. But that's just wishful thinking I guess.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Or you can.. you know.. postpone the current winning idea instead to allocate all your free time on working exclusively on MW 2, and hopefully release the damn thing later this month. But that's just wishful thinking I guess.
yep ppl been asking him to just postpone this one and the monthly b4 that but he says that the monthlies are the rewards for golds which is why he prioritizes that i guess. i keep recommending a poll for golds to see if theyd rather have the monthly or the MW2 but no response on that

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
yep ppl been asking him to just postpone this one and the monthly b4 that but he says that the monthlies are the rewards for golds which is why he prioritizes that i guess. i keep recommending a poll for golds to see if theyd rather have the monthly or the MW2 but no response on that
What's with all the scapegoating of the Golds? The monthlies are a reward for everyone, not just Golds. What are you on about? As of last month, the entire server even gets voting rights to choose the topics for each one. Which also coincided with the time that Cartoon Network trunks became super popular choices for monthly themes.

This entire situation is due to Jackerman's miscalculation of how much he's got left with MW2 and being overly optimistic how fast he can get there, it doesn't have anything to do with any specific tier of his subscribers being "rewarded". In fact, there are Gold member opinions saying it's OK to postpone the monthlies even before MW1 (yes, 1). So quit talking out of your ass, will ya? :D

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
So Dexter mom will also use that annoying micro bikini too, like Jenny? And her partner is also a dog too? Isn't the idea/theme this month just like Jenny and Rex but with different hair and pair of gloves. Just imagine Jenny with shorter and orange hair with gloves, and voila Dexter mother it is. I though maybe like Dexter and he's mom or maybe Dexter monkey with her, or even Dexter create a mistake experiment creature that bang his mother. And for the micro bikini I believe many fans here that really not like it, remember Jenny case not even her nipple is seen. It more like a sticker rather than bikini, also we don't see any lady D jugs from last month. How about a lingerie maybe? Or her suit is still on but without pants and revealing her boobs. When I see couples back comments I saw greats ides too like new idea for jackerman, personally never thought that my suggestions will be responded but that more than awesome, I just hope next time jackerman will hear your idea and making it to animation. But again I also thought that velma and Madeline Fenton ideavote is using like maybe warewolf or alien but also a dog, I mean kind to generic. But well, who am I dare to judge if the official fans is choose I follow as long as jackerman and the official fans still active I'm glad. Personally, don't truly care if it's dog or other creatures or Jenny again not worry about that though, but please just please don't vote if the theme is anal or worse anal creampie, wasting of time if only cum inside anus. thats why more breeding or impregnatiom please.

Last edited:

blade141

Dec 22, 2020
you guys dont understand it. he postponed it so often that now people just accept the delay of his monthly. he got a whole month for free now.

Yogidoo

Apr 23, 2018
I did download it and kept MW and The Bully. They played fine for me. I used VLC media player.
I'm using VLC player as well but it'll play for a sec or two and then automatically closes. I don't know the problem, well anyways thanks for your time.

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
Aside from the release date of MW2, we should be setting expectations for what is in MW2. The hype and wait may let some people down. From the teasers and previews, the action that we can speculate is blow job, hand job, tit job (possibly). Based on what has been revealed, there are no indications of actual intercourse. Jackerman does like to keep many aspects of his release hidden, but being as there have not been indications of sex and this is another story episode, this board might blow up more if expectations are sky high. Just something to think about...

NegoDrama

Jul 1, 2017
the truth is that what Jackerman did was create a gigantic hype over MW2 to in the end postpone more than once and also provide previews without much impact

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes