5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And for the micro bikini I believe many fans here that really not like it, remember Jenny case not even her nipple is seen. It more like a sticker rather than bikini, also we don't see any lady D jugs from last month. How about a lingerie maybe? Or her suit is still on but without pants and revealing her boobs.
Yeah, what is this recent trend of JM not showing off the jubblies? Is that some clothing kink that he has or higher tier patreons have? :unsure: #FreeTheNipple

Reactions: 147f59 and Fergie

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
So Dexter mom will also use that annoying micro bikini too, like Jenny? And her partner is also a dog too? Isn't the idea/theme this month just like Jenny and Rex but with different hair and pair of gloves. Just imagine Jenny with shorter and orange hair with gloves, and voila Dexter mother it is.
No wonder why I'm getting Jenny's vibe so strong.

Reactions: Fergie

Justjazzy

Mar 21, 2021
No one able or willing to put all clips in 1 file? Because in the zip that is there now only has 3 clips in it..I've asked a couple times already hope someone will do it thanks

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I though maybe like Dexter and he's mom or maybe Dexter monkey with her, or even Dexter create a mistake experiment creature that bang his mother.
You know that's not half bad. Just like my previous discussion, it would be great to see Agent Honeydew n D's Monkey get on the action. Not just fantasy but also in story perspective as well.
BC as a fan of the series it will retrain n respect it's narratives n it's lore as well.

Reactions: Fergie

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
And for the micro bikini I believe many fans here that really not like it, remember Jenny case not even her nipple is seen. It more like a sticker rather than bikini, also we don't see any lady D jugs from last month. How about a lingerie maybe? Or her suit is still on but without pants and revealing her boobs.
TBT it's just lazy bc showing boobies u also have to put jiggle physics as well, which means double the work. And some animators avoid or in this case cheat.
Or maybe he's into bukaki stuf, that's why he like his models to be clothed .. dunno.
it's now becomes a point of wtf moment in the community right now tbh.
Right now the main concern in his video is the Gold Lightning Render. The infamous incompetent thing is now becomes a trend in his recent animation.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Wait what do you mean by that?
Yes .. there's going to be Sadira's Rebellion 2.
& No.. it will not, bc they're just voting idea.
If ur still scratching your head what he'll this guy saying, then let me xplain !
After The Captive J asked n give 3 idea polls to vote on what 2 c next ?
The 1st one Sadira with the Minotaur, which now known as Sadira's Blessing.
The 2nd one Sadira with Horse or SR - 2 right after being knocked up by Minotaur at same night.
& The last, 3rd one everybodys favorite milf
Jenny with two dogs (a classic 3some if u ask)
You're Welcome btw:HideThePain:

Last edited:

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Dude, you do realize that second and third place don't guarantee anything, except the possibility that if they're proposed again next month, they might become first, right? I've seen you ask this type of question before about other submissions which placed second and third - unless they get picked on a later voting cycle, they are not getting made.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Dude, you do realize that second and third place don't guarantee anything, except the possibility that if they're proposed again next month, they might become first, right? I've seen you ask this type of question before about other submissions which placed second and third - unless they get picked on a later voting cycle, they are not getting made.
But this r his old polls, right after the captive was released !?

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, of course. But 2nd and 3rd place in any poll (old or new) doesn't mean it's getting made. It has to win a poll. Thus, this month's animation is of Dexter's mom, not Sadira and a horse.

Reactions: bruhmomentum1

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I'm using VLC player as well but it'll play for a sec or two and then automatically closes. I don't know the problem, well anyways thanks for your time.
Hmmm... I'm not sure. Maybe try downloading it again and this time using a different app to unzip it.
Also, maybe rechecking that the device/media player is set to play/read that file format or resolution.
I hope this helps. Sorry you're having this problem.

Jan 21, 2021
Yes .. there's going to Sadira's Rebellion 2.
& No.. it will not, bc they're just voting idea.
If ur still scratching your head what he'll this guy saying, then let me xplain !
After The Captive J asked n give 3 idea polls to vote on what 2 c next ?
The 1st one Sadira with the Minotaur, which now known as Sadira's Blessing.
The 2nd one Sadira with Horse or SR - 2 right after being knocked up by Minotaur at same night.
& The last, 3rd one everybodys favorite milf
Jenny with two dogs (a classic 3some if u ask)
You're Welcome btw:HideThePain:
Well that’s a shame that it’s just an idea cause it would be an interesting revelation for Sadira’s story, like she got pregnant by the Minotaur but later fucked her horse that very night and is now pregnant with the twin children of the Minotaur and her horse
But hey who knows Sadira’s blessing didn’t win the first time but won later so maybe the same can happen again?

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
And here I was expecting a nice update on when to expect mothers warmth 2 this September. Hopefully MW2 comes out very good this October because the more the dev delays the release, the greater the expectation increases.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah, of course. But 2nd and 3rd place in any poll (old or new) doesn't mean it's getting made. It has to win a poll. Thus, this month's animation is of Dexter's mom, not Sadira and a horse.
I know that,U know that n Everybody knows that!?
That this r old polls which r given by j to choose from n lucky-li blessing won.
But that's topic is past now.
And Now D's Mom .......................... :cautious::rolleyes:
Ahh yes it is coming this month.

("Cough,Cough" again cancelling MW2 twice n going for generic trend to cash in"Cough,Cough")

You know the problem with the J, is the poll he gave to his viewers, Which is extremely limited n sometimes it become paranoid to choose from.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes