5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Then what about this
What about it? That's entirely dependent on the person who proposed it the first time. Again - I am not in control of the independent actions of other supporters in Gold proposing monthly ideas. You seem to be misunderstanding my general explanations of how things work as some of guarantees to things you wish to happen.

I'll try one last time - if an idea has won a monthly vote, it gets made into an animation. Nothing more is guaranteed.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
What about it? That's entirely dependent on the person who proposed it the first time. Again - I am not in control of the independent actions of other supporters in Gold proposing monthly ideas. You seem to be misunderstanding my general explanations of how things work as some of guarantees to things you wish to happen.

I'll try one last time - if an idea has won a monthly vote, it gets made into an animation. Nothing more is guaranteed.
But u said those cancelled ideas doesn't get cancelled they all mentioned n sometimes they get chance to c them in work in later work. And now u r saying that when a poll or idea gets won the other don't so there's no chance to c them.
Now I'm getting confused o_O

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I said IF they get proposed AGAIN and IF they WIN that time, then they WOULD get made into an animation. Stop twisting my words.

What I also said is they are not CANCELLED, as they were never chosen in the first place. You can't cancel something that is not commissioned.

I don't see how I can explain this more clearly.

Ultimately, what you're trying to do is to predict the future, which depends on the independent actions of 500 other people with their own tastes and interest. Good luck with that.

Jul 6, 2017
Hey the gloves stayed on! Now we just need the “daddy’s trophy” pants or whatevers railing her ripped short shorts at the end and its gucci! It was gonna be a dog though right? So “pupper’s prize”:ROFLMAO:

Jan 21, 2021
Here's a preview from today:
Just for fun I’mma try to predict what will happen in this monthly based on that clip
Dexters mom wanders into dexters lab for some reason
then she encounters Rex locked in a cage, who I assume Dexter would capture in order to study his sperm and it’s ability to impregnate human females, and frees him out of pity only for the hound to fuck her as thanks
That’s the most logical thing I can assume, what do you guys think?

Reactions: Zhagaroth

yellow_metal

Sep 17, 2021
I swear the Mom in Mothers warmth looks 1000% like my ex wife! Voice is even a bit similar but my ex is Australian. Love it cant wait for a second part.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Y'all need to go outside and take a breathe of fresh air, touch some grass, and come back to reality.. Because arguing (for days on end) about pixels on a screen is truly disconcerting to say the least.

And for those who didn't yet get the hint - Stop feeding the trolls and they should go back to the hole they crawled back from eventually.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Dinner at Castle Dimitrescu - Enhanced and Color Corrected v2

Screenshot 2021-09-19 013226.png

1080p 60fps - |
4k 60fps - |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes