Jul 6, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: eDHXArt

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Tentacular centered monthly ideas
just some thought exercise’s
1. Rebecca, Enigma, and Eve are all relaxing in the pool when suddenly Guukruux and his kids, who were hiding under the water like squids, jump out and start forcefully deepthroating the women with Rebecca having to take both Guukruux’s and one of her sons cocks down her throat
it then cuts to black as we hear clothes ripping and moaning and then we see all the women getting fucked in different positions with Rebecca getting fucked doggystyle by Guukruux while deepthroating her son, Eve riding one of the sons, and Enigma getting fucked missionary while taking a few tentacles down her throat
eventually the aliens all cum inside them, we then cut to 8 hours later where we see all of the busty milfs in the infirmary about to give birth

5. Rebecca is taking a nap in her bed wearing only a jacket and some panties when suddenly she awakens to her door opening, she then sees all three of her offspring walk into the room begging for food and so Rebecca starts breastfeeding them
However the red one gets a little frisky and starts playing around with his moms ass despite her telling him to stop, he then unsheathes his cock and begins hotdogging his cock between his moms asscheeks despite her warnings, soon his siblings get in on the fun too until one by one they all insert their cocks into their mothers pussy and she can do nothing but lay there and take it as they all fuck her from behind and eventually cum inside her, we then cut to many hours later as we see Guukruux enter the room with a couple glasses and some wine but is shocked and angry to find his mate heavily pregnant and staring at him nervously while his children are all in bed asleep with cum stains on their sheets
Now these are some good tentacle stories that actually sound like sequels to Tentacular.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, I did some fan art renders of Rebecca, what do you think? considering that it is the first attempt .... I hope you like them and that it is not just me hallucinating that it does look like her. What if we create a fan art page for the jackerman models?
View attachment 1411957 View attachment 1411958 View attachment 1411959
Well, your effort is commendable, sir, and I applaud your first attempt.

However, I have to be honest here - it doesn't really look like Rebecca to me. The facial features are completely different, to the point that the only thing in common I see is the hairstyle. Being a single pose viewed from the side, I can't give you much feedback on the body itself, but it seems as if your model is shorter and has less muscle tone than the original.

That being said, it is a fanart after all, and I guess doesn't need to be 1:1 with the original. But I still think the face has to be touched up further, to mimic Jackerman's Rebecca a bit closer so the connection would be made easier.

Reactions: eDHXArt

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Tentacular centered monthly ideas
just some thought exercise’s
1. Rebecca, Enigma, and Eve are all relaxing in the pool when suddenly Guukruux and his kids, who were hiding under the water like squids, jump out and start forcefully deepthroating the women with Rebecca having to take both Guukruux’s and one of her sons cocks down her throat
it then cuts to black as we hear clothes ripping and moaning and then we see all the women getting fucked in different positions with Rebecca getting fucked doggystyle by Guukruux while deepthroating her son, Eve riding one of the sons, and Enigma getting fucked missionary while taking a few tentacles down her throat
eventually the aliens all cum inside them, we then cut to 8 hours later where we see all of the busty milfs in the infirmary about to give birth
2. Lois Griffin is asleep one night drunk on the couch when Guukruux, who is visiting earth with Rebecca for their anniversary, breaks into her house hoping to steal something as a present for Rebecca
He then spots Lois’s wedding ring and attempts to take it but Lois wakes up, however she’s so drunk that she thinks Guukruux is actually Peter and so undresses and asks for sex, Guukruux of course takes advantage of this and unsheathes his massive alien cock allowing Lois to blow him on the couch, then she gets in doggystyle position and wiggles her ass as an invitation until Guukruux starts fucking her Doggystyle spanking her ass with his tentacles until he finally cums inside her and takes the wedding ring and leaves, leaving Lois laying there on the couch with cum leaking out of her pussy, 9 months later we see Lois in bed with a massive belly full of babies that are just about ready to come out

3. Enigma is cautiously walking down the dark Hallways of the Utopia at night since the ships systems have picked up an unknown creature sneaking in
We then get a couple shots of the creature in question stalking her through the darkness until it eventually gets behind her and quickly makes his presence known with a mighty roar that is enough to scare Enigma long enough for the creature to knock her down and with one strike of his claws he rips apart her outfit, He then proceeds to fuck her in doggy and upstanding citizen before cumming inside her and passing out, Enigma then talks on her comms saying that the plan worked while the camera focuses in on her belly, we then cut to nine months later as Enigma is in a contained water enclosure with the creature while she breastfeeds their offspring

4. Eve is scrolling threw some photos of back when she used to work as a breeder for royal alien families, she then stumbles upon the picture of the lover she was the most fond of
It then transitions to 18 years earlier as we see Eve dressed in a skimpy gold bikini talking to the Queen Mother of Pyrexia who tells her that her job is to seduce the young prince and hopefully give the planet an heir since he refuses to get married to his cousin, she then walks in on the prince sleeping naked and proceeds to wake him
The prince is confused and timid at first but Eve calms him down, she then takes off her bikini in front of him and then proceeds to give him a blowjob, resulting in her getting a big ol slap on the booty cheek
She the climbs on top of him and they kiss romantically before we transition to them fucking in various positions before he cums inside her, then we cut to 8 months later and we see the prince getting dressed while in the mirrors reflection we see Eve laying seductively on the bed wearing her golden bikini while sporting a big pregnant belly
Then we cut back to present day as we see Eve reading a message from the prince asking her to come visit since he promised his twin son and daughter that they would meet their mother on their 18th birthday, we then cut to darkness as Eve smiles mischievously

5. Rebecca is taking a nap in her bed wearing only a jacket and some panties when suddenly she awakens to her door opening, she then sees all three of her offspring walk into the room begging for food and so Rebecca starts breastfeeding them
However the red one gets a little frisky and starts playing around with his moms ass despite her telling him to stop, he then unsheathes his cock and begins hotdogging his cock between his moms asscheeks despite her warnings, soon his siblings get in on the fun too until one by one they all insert their cocks into their mothers pussy and she can do nothing but lay there and take it as they all fuck her from behind and eventually cum inside her, we then cut to many hours later as we see Guukruux enter the room with a couple glasses and some wine but is shocked and angry to find his mate heavily pregnant and staring at him nervously while his children are all in bed asleep with cum stains on their sheets
6. The Utopia is suddenly attacked by a family of space pirates and all the inhabitants are captured
The Captain knows Guukruux personally as they were once partners in crime but Guukruux betrayed him by fucking and impregnating his wife who then proceeded to run away with him, The Captain then reveals that he was the one who originally damaged Guukruux’s ship but his wife died in the initial assault, now he wants revenge
The Captain starts by stating he will humiliate Guukruux the same way he was by keeping him and his kids as pets while he plans something special for the women and beasts
We then cut to the pirate captains private quarters as Guukruux is trapped in a large fish tank and can only watch angrily as Rebecca, Eve, and Engima are all getting fucked by the Pirate Captain and his sons while his daughter his getting gangbanged by the beasts with everything ending in a tsunami of cum
We then cut to months later as we get a POV shot of Guukruux still in the tank and looking around, first we see Enigma pregnant getting fucked by both of the captains sons, then we see the Captains pregnant daughter fucking an equally pregnant Eve doggystyle with a strap on, and finally we see a pregnant Rebecca laying naked in bed with the Captain who stares directly at Guukruux and mocks him by smacking and Grabbing Rebecca’s ass

I really like the 4 (y)

Jan 21, 2021
A first test with Sadira...I hope you like it. ;)

View attachment 1412848
Sadira: Where are you my little bull?
The busty empress kept playfully repeating as she searched threw the sun baked ruins
Sadira: Come out wherever you are
She playfully announced, the sound of her voice echoing throughout the desolate and quiet ruins
Phama: Uh Sadira?
The empress turned around to see her loyal, sexy and nervous elven attendant who was sweating profusely and looked as if she was about to pass out from the heat
Phama: I don’t mean to be rude but I think we should hurry this up, the heat is become unbearable and we’re already late!
Sadira didn’t understand what her attendant meant by the heat at first since she felt quit fine, however she then had to remember a few facts
She had grown up in the desert and was used to this kind of heat plus she was wearing some pretty revealing attire that allowed her to feel what little breeze there was while Phama had been raised in a more temperate climate and was not used to this kind of heat plus she was still wearing her usual long black silk dress that was practically roasting her alive
Sadira: I offered you some of my clothes when I told you we were going on this trip did I not?
Phama: Yes Empress you did but…The clothes you offered me were not…Uhhh
The elf paused nervously as she was afraid to speak her truth less she anger her empress
Sadira: Were not what?
Sadira suspiciously raised one eyebrow as she said that
Phama: Were not appropriate for a mere attendant such as I…
At that remark Sadira could not help but pity the poor girl who she often wished would just let loose every once and a while, at first she thought her dutifulness was simply her elven nature but the more time she spent with Phama the more she understood just how true of a friend the young elf was and that everything she did was done in order to preserve the empresses already scandalous reputation
For it was Phama who covered up her countless nightly trysts with her beloved horse, Phama who defended and stood by her Empresses side while the council Chastised her for her affair with the General known only as the Minotaur, and Phama who helped her every step of the way when she was giving…
???: MOTHER?
Suddenly both Sadira and Phama’s attention was drawn towards the deeper parts of ruins and the call that came from them
Sadira: Oh dear that boy has gotten himself lost again!
Phama: Should I help you look for him?
Sadira: No Phama I think I can manage, go get the men ready to move out?
Phama simply bowed her head and made her way toward the massive royal caravan while her empress journeyed into the ruins
she made her way through the dilapidated and maze like ruins, occasionally looking around the corridors and leaving no stone unturned
Sadira: Qadib?
She called out into the eerie silence of the ruins
Sadira: QADIB??
She called out louder as she was actually starting to get concerned
Suddenly she heard what sounded like rocks tumbling around
She turned around and could swear that she saw something duck behind a pillar
She slowly made her way toward it and cautiously investigated what was hiding behind it then…
Qadib: BOO!!!
Sadira: AHHHH
Sadira’s scream was fake of course as she considered her son too adorable to be scary
Qadib: HAHAHA I got you mother!
The young prince boasted
Sadira: You most certainly did my brave handsome little man now come here
Sadira then pulled her son in for a big hug that he most certainly enjoyed as he buried his small little head inside her enormous bosom
Sadira: MMM my sweet little bull don’t you ever scare mommy like that again okay
The young prince responded only with a thumbs up which made his mother laugh
Eventually she released her son from her embrace much to his dismay in order to examine him as he would often get himself hurt or covered in dirt
After ensuring that he was fine she couldn’t help herself but admire at what fine specimen she had birthed
On the surface he didn’t really look much like her, in fact he had a more Greek physical appearance and skin tone which he probably got from his fathers side of the side of the family, however he had inherited her yellow eyes and her raven black hair
Despite looking more human than beast he had a few features that confirmed that his father was indeed the famous Minotaur, those features being horns, a wide flat nose, ears like that of a cow, and a tail
But there was another feature that he had definitely inherited from his father, the thing she was most proud of when it came to her son, his massive bull cock
She still couldn’t believe that at his age he was as big as his father, even more impressive was the fact that he was only 9 months old
She began to notice his rapid aging a few days after his birth, her mages concluded that this was because of his bull heritage and theorized that he would be fully grown by the time he turns 3 and after that he will begin to age like a normal human
Her eyes then turned to his loincloth which was the only clothing he was wearing besides his little crown, his bracelets, and his necklace
It was simply a miracle that that tiny piece of cloth was able to contain his massive boy penis which bulged out and was outlined for all to see, from a distance it looked as if he had stuffed a large rock into his loincloth
Qadib: Uhhh mother?
Sadira was suddenly freed from her trance by her sons concerned words
Sadira: Huh! Oh sorry my little darling, mommy was just admiring how handsome her little boy is
The young boy then turned red with a look of embarrassment
Qadib: Mother don’t say that! I’m not a little boy!
Sadira: Oh yes you are, you’ll always be mommy’s handsome little baby boy
She then playfully began poking and tickling the young prince who tried desperately to escape her embarrassing attack, and eventually he did
Qadib: I’m not a boy mother!!
The young prince proclaimed attempting to stand tall and act all masculine
The empress decided to indulge her son, as she admired his resolve
Sadira: Haha okay I’m sorry Qadib your right, your not a boy okay, your a big strong handsome man
She finished her sentence by blowing him a kiss, this both embarrassed her son as his cheeks turned red but also gave him a sense of encouragement as he began making manly poses as a way to impress her, and it did
Sadira knew that within her son was the spark of a warrior and a leader like his father and knew that it wouldn’t be long before he would demonstrate it, this notion both gave her a sense of pride but also anger
Anger at the counsel for declaring him an illegitimate half breed bastard who could never sit on the throne
Stupid old bastards, they’ve been nagging me for an heir for years and when they finally get one they reject him Sadira angrily thought to herself
She was also angry at her sons father, after impregnating her the council wanted to execute him but she saved his life but then months later before Qadib was born he disappeared during a battle, he was presumed dead but later Sadira’s spies reported that he had survived but was captured then sold to a vampiric noblewoman somewhere in the far north, but what angered Sadira the most is that when her spies offered to bring him
back to her he chose to stay with his vampiric mistress
Ungrateful beast, he impregnates me then leaves me with a child to raise while he carouses with some vampiric whore she also angrily thinks to herself
Qadib: Uhh Mother?
Once again Sadira was pulled out of her thoughts by her sons words
Sadira: Oh sorry dear I’m just…angry
Qadib: Why? did I do something wrong?
Sadira: No my sweet son you’ve done nothing wrong it’s just…Well you know the council and your…Father
Sadira always hated mentioning his father to her son, because it always made him sad, however this time instead of sadness she saw a look of determination on her sons face
Qadib: I know mother, I know how you feel and I promise one day I’ll show all of them that they were wrong, the council for saying that I’m not worthy for the throne, and father for abandoning us, abandoning you, I promise that I’ll be everything you want me to be and more, I promise I’ll make you proud mother!
Sadira could not describe in words how happy she felt in hearing her son say that, so she showed her appreciation in the best way she knew how
Without warning she leaned in and gave her son a deep passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth
At first the boy was shocked and unsure of how to respond but eventually he started kissing her back and for about a minute mother and son made out like they were lovers
Eventually she pulled away and as she did a line of saliva briefly connected their mouths
Sadira: Thank you for your kind words my son, I know you’ll make me proud one day
He said nothing and simply stood there dumbfounded, making her chuckle just a bit
then suddenly like a flash of lightning the empress remembered why she came to retrieve him
Sadira: Well Qadib I think it’s time we rejoin the others, come now let’s go
Qadib: Wait mother I forgot there’s something I want to show you, something I found!
Sadira: Another time dear, we have to leave
Qadib: Please I promise it will be quick
The young prince then stared strait into his mothers eyes and gave her little puppy dog eyes, she just couldn’t say no to him
Sadira: Alright where’s this “thing” you want to show me?
Qadib: It’s just over there inside that old pyramid
Sadira looked to where her son had pointed and saw a smallish pyramid that was half submerged in sand but she could see a small entrance leading inside
Sadira: Alright let’s go
Sadira proceeded to make her way towards the pyramid with her son following close behind her
However as she got closer she began to notice her sons gaze was focused on something
She turned her head back a bit and could see that he was staring directly at her ass
She was both flattered and aroused that her son found her attractive, although it also didn’t surprise her since she began to notice him building a fascination for her body for a while now, despite how sweet he was she knew that he was also a perverted creature like his father
She decided to give him a bit of a show as she began swaying her hips as she walked, causing her fat Egyptian ass to jiggle with ever step
Her son started drooling from the sight not even paying attention to the fact that his mother knew he was staring at her ass jiggling
She also noticed that her show was causing him develop an erection that strained and stretched the fabric of his loincloth, the thought of seeing that huge cock breaking out of its prison in all its glory was enough to make Sadira bite her lip
Eventually they reached the entrance of the pyramid which was bigger than Sadira thought and fortunately as they went inside they didn’t need to worry about visibility since there were enough holes in the walls to allow sunlight to come threw allowing the two of them to see quit clearly, and what a sight it was
It was hard to tell at first but Sadira knew exactly were they were, as in the middle of the room there was a large rectangular stone with stairs leading to the top on each side and placed on top of the stone were soft blankets of various colors while around each side there were curtains
Meanwhile on the walls there were hieroglyphs depicting different Egyptian queens engaging in various forms of bestiality
Sadira: Great Goddess you have truly found something wonderful Qadib!
Qadib: What do you mean?
Sadira: This is where our dynasty was created
Qadib: Huh?
Sadira: How about I tell you a story my son?
Qadib, jumped up and down in excitement at that proposal as he loved it whenever his mother told him stories about their people’s history
Qadib: Yes please mother!
Sadira: Good follow me then
The empress then walked toward the stone and began climbing the steps with her son in tow, who was once again staring at her swaying and jiggling ass on the way up
Finally they reached the top and as Sadira moved the curtains aside she was amazed by how perfectly in condition everything was
She then proceeded to lay down on the soft blankets while her son sat down in front of her
Sadira: Now listen closely Qadib, long ago back when Egypt was fractured and at war with itself, a young women by the name of Chione, who was renowned in her village for her beauty, prayed to the gods everyday for the fighting to stop, and one day the sun god answered her prayers and led her to his sacred temple were he made her a deal, she would lay with with him and carry his child and in return he would give her the power to put an end to the war and suffering, Chione agreed to these terms and as her powerful daughter grew inside her it gave her the strength, charisma and cunning she needed to conquer all of Egypt, however there was a catch to this as after her daughter was born she needed a new way to preserve her strength, so every year she would bring one of her countless lovers, whether they be beast or man, to the temple in order to conceive children with them, by the time of her death at the age of one hundred and twenty three they say she had about one hundred and five children, and even in her old age they say that she still looked as young as when she first laid with the sun god
Qadib: Wow so my great great something grandmother used to have sex right here on this very bed!
Sadira: Yes, and so much more
Qadib: Like what?
Sadira: Like this
Without warning Sadira reached out and began rubbing her hands against his massive Bulge, causing the boy to become shocked and confused
Qadib: Ummm…Mother?
Sadira: Don’t mind me dear, now shall I continue the story?
Qadib didn’t understand why his mother was rubbing her hands against his bulge but he did want to hear the rest of the story so he nodded his head in agreement
Sadira: After Empress Chione’s death her first born daughter Nathifa became Empress and like her mother she was blessed with eternal youth and fertility and already had many children of her own, however one of her brothers named Chufu who was the son of a Gaur, was jealous of his human siblings beauty and power so he gathered up his bestial brothers and together they raided they’re mothers crypt
Qadib: Why would they…ummm…do that?
Qadib was getting even more nervous and confused as his mother continued to massage and rub his bulge which was beginning to grow into an erection
Sadira: They raided they’re mothers crypt in order to steal her body, for they intended to enact a dark ritual in order to summon a creature that would be able to exact their revenge, for one by they defiled and had their way with their mothers body, filling her still beautiful corpse up with their seed!
Qadib: Wait wha-AHHH!!!
Sadira had grabed and squeezed her sons raging clothed erection that she had cultivated with her rubbing
Sadira: No No No you naughty boy, you know your not supposed to interrupt mommy when she’s talking, now where was I, oh yes that’s right, as they filled their mothers corpse up with their seed, her still fertile body became pregnant and the ritual forced it to give birth to a monstrosity that proceeded to kill all of its fathers, the beast then laid waist to Egypt destroying everything in its path, including all of empress Nathifa’s children, siblings, and nieces and nephews
Finally the beast confronted her in her palace and the two of them fought, Nathifa unfortunately lost and was then raped by the beast who proceeded to ravage her for days until it finally climaxed, and in its weakened state she managed to call on her father the sun god who finally slew it
In the years that followed Nathifa gave birth to a son, and together in the last years of her reign they rebuilt their kingdom and their family, however Nathifa’s son was cursed as whenever someone of his line gives birth to a daughter she is marked with a symbol in the stars of a certain animal, it is this animal that they will forever have an undesirable urge to make love to, and that my son is the story of our dynasty, our family, your family
Qadib was feeling multiple things right now other than his mother stroking his loincloth clad erection
after hearing the end of the story he was both confused and fascinated at the same time
Qadib: Mother
Sadira: Yes dear?
Qadib: Why did the bestial siblings defile their mother?
Sadira then stopped rubbing her sons erection and quickly stood on her knees, giving her son a seductive smile
Sadira: I don’t know, Mabye that was simply something the ritual required them to do? Mabye they hated her and wanted to insult her one last time? Or…
She stared at her son directly in the eyes which scared him a little
Qadib: Or?
Sadira: Or they loved her so much that they just could not contain their lust for her anymore, just like you
Qadib turned five shades of red upon hearing that statement
Qadib: What? Why would you think that mother? I would never do that to you!!!
Sadira: Don’t lie to me Qadib, I’ve seen the way that you stare at me sometimes
Qadib: I…
Sadira: And did you really think I wouldn’t notice you following me every time I go down to the stables
Qadib: I…I don’t know what your talking about
The young boy then lowered his head to avoid eye contact
Sadira: You know exactly what I’m talking about, You know exactly what it is that I do there, and I know exactly what it is that you do there, I’ve seen the cum stains on the walls
The boy said nothing as he simply kept his head down
Sadira: Look at me son
Qadib kept his head down
Sadira: LOOK AT ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU!!!!
The young prince then raised his head in fear to see his mother staring down at him with glowing golden eyes and an angry expression
When Sadira saw her son’s terrified expression she immediately realized what she had done and quickly placed a kind hand on her sons cheek
Sadira: I’m so sorry darling, I didn’t mean to scare you
Qadib quickly calmed down after she had apologized and then looked at his mother who smiled at him
Qadib: I’m sorry too mother, I promise I won’t look at you that way again or masturbate whenever you have sex with your horse again
Sadira: Oh don’t be sorry darling I’m not angry at you, in fact I’m quit happy
Qadib was shocked by her statement but before he could answer his mothers hand began moving from his cheek to his chest then finally his loincloth
Sadira: I’m happy that my own son lusts after me, because now I can do what I’ve wanted to do since I found out you were going to be a boy
With one swift action she ripped off his already torn loincloth and freed his raging erection from its prison, it now stood proud and tall and fully erect
The young prince was both embarrassed and frightened by his mothers actions and attempted to hide his phallus with his arms to little avail
Qadib: Mother what are you doing!!
Sadira: Shhhh it’s okay my little bull, there’s no need to be frightened
She then guided his hands away from his cock allowing her to take in its beauty
She was in pure awe at how big he was, she then remembered how when he was born all his wet nurses could take about was his five inch penis, their words continued to ring in her head
“If he’s this big now, then just imagine how big he’ll be when he’s grown!”
Sadira now wondered the same as his cock was now 5 times the size it was when he was born
Sadira: Qadib
Qadib: Yes?
Sadira: Can you help me get more comfortable
Qadib: What do you mean by that?
Sadira: I mean help me take my clothes off you silly boy
Qadib was at a loss for words, yes he knew his mother had a perverted side and yes she had always flirted with him and acted sexually towards him in the past but never like this
However he couldn’t help but be tempted by the offer as he had always wanted to to undress his mother himself after watching her undress numerous times in front of him
Without much more protest he cautiously made his way towards her until they were both face to face
Sadira: It’s okay darling, don’t be shy
With that bit of encouragement Qadib got to work
First he took of his mothers jewelry and watched it all fall to the floor, then he unshackled his mothers huge breasts from their golden prison and watched them bounce and jiggle around, finally he moved down to his mothers baby making hips and unsheathed the cloth that was barely covering up her ass anyway
Now Qadib could admire could fully admire his mothers unimaginable beauty and bustiness in all its glory
Sadira: Do you like what you see?
Qadib: Ummm…Yes
Sadira: Now let’s do something about that
She pointed toward his raging erection and then proceeded to grab some pillows then began laying down again
Sadira: Now come to mommy
Qadib could not help but obey as his mother commanded him with her finger to come lay down with her
He sat down in front of her so that she may rest her head on his shoulders while still laying down, she then placed a firm grip on her sons cock
Qadib: Mother…
Sadira: SHHH don’t say word my little bull, just stay still and enjoy this
She began slowly and gently moving her hands up and down the base of his shaft, kissing his cheek and neck as she did
She then picked up the pace just a little bit and began moving her hands up and down his the entire length of his cheek, occasionally squeezing once she reached the top
Sadira: *SMOOCH* Are you enjoying this my son?
Qadib didn’t answer directly but she took the occasional moans he made as yes
Qadib: Uh…Mother
Sadira: Yes my darling?
Qadib: You said that…UH…The women of…UH…Empress Nathifa’s sons line would…UH…Be marked to lust after animals, is that why…UH…your always having sex with your horse-OHH!!!
Sadira squeezed the base of his cock before she began jerking him off faster
Sadira: Yes, I was born with the mark of the horse just like my grandmother Farah before me, she gave birth to a stallion that is still with us today
Qadib: Really!!! I have a…UH…Great uncle who’s a…UH…Who’s a horse!!! When do I get to…UH…meet him?
Sadira: You’ve already met my uncle Nehas dear, we always go on long rides with him threw the desert and of course you’ve seen what him and I do when we’re alone at the stables
At first Qadib was confused but as he thought more about it a realization came to him
Qadib: UH…you mean…UH
Sadira: Oh yes
Once her son had realized that she had been fucking her uncle this whole time she began to move her hands up and down his shaft even faster
Sadira: What else do you want to know?
Qadib: What…UH…Mark did…UH…your mother have…UH…before you?
For a second a hint of sadness could be seen in Sadira’s face at the mention of her mother
Sadira: My mother, your grandmother Empress Opala was born with the mark of the feline, she once had a panther who was her guardian and lover, a few years before I was born they conceived a child together, my brother and your uncle Tabari
The mention of her brother caused Sadira to speed up her movements even more
Qadib: Where is…UH UH…my…UH…Uncle now?
Sadira: I don’t know for I have not seen him in some time, but enough questions! Let’s just enjoy this moment
With those words she began to jerk him off at breakneck speeds
Qadib could feel the cum building up inside him as his mothers hand moved up and down in a hypnotic motion that his eyes followed relentlessly
Eventually after a few more minutes he could feel his balls tightening and churning
Qadib: Mother!!!
Sadira: Yes Darling?
Qadib: I’m going to cum!!!
With those words she began focusing the bulk of her efforts on the center or base of his shaft where she could move her hands as fast as she could
Sadira: Do it my hung little bull!! Cum for me!! Cum for mommy!!
Sadira didn’t have to wait long as pretty soon a Qadib could feel it rushing threw his cock
Qadib: MOTHER IM-
Before he could even finish his sentence a torrent of cum shot out of his bull cock and flew into the air, Sadira watched in amazement as her son shot rope after rope of thick sticky cum into the air which proceeded to land all over the sheets and even onto the stairs
Sadira: You did wonderfully my beautiful little man
Qadib: Thank you mother
Sadira: Don’t thank me yet because the fun isn’t over
She then pointed to his cock which was still hard as a rock
Ten minutes later
Slurrrp, Gulk, Gulk, Gulk, Gulk
We’re the sounds that echoed threw the temple as The empress of Egypt took every inch of her sons massive bull cock down her throat
Qadib: MoTheR!
Qadib moaned out as he laid there feeling his mothers succulent lips on his dick as well as the pressure and tightness of her throat
Sadira: Gulk, Gulk, Gulk, Gulk
Qadib: Mother it feels so good!!
Sadira then began to massage his massive balls in order to speed up the process
Sadira: Slurrrp! Gulk, Gulk, Gulk
Qadib: Mother please go faster!!!
Without a second thought Sadira began fucking her sons massive phallus with her mouth, her head bobbing up and down like a ball, her massive tits swinging all over the place and slapping against each other, and her massive ass jiggling out of control with every movement
Sadira: Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!
Qadib: MOTHER!!!
Qadib: I’M!!!
Qadib: CUMMING!!!
Sadira: Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!
Qadib: AGAIN!!!
Sadira: Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!
In no time a thick river of cum exploded from Qadib’s bull cock, Sadira drank and gulped every drop of it and sucked it down her throat and into her stomach
After drinking all of his cum she finally pulled the massive cock out of her mouth with a resounding *POP* then proceeded to clean her sons shaft by licking the base of it up and down
She then noticed her son was looking straight at her looking like he was drunk or something
Sadira: Thank you the meal darling
She then blew him a kiss and continued licking his shaft
However she began to notice that he was beginning to go flaccid, this would not stand with her
Sadira: Don’t you dare go soft on me now young man!
Qadib: I’m sorry mother but I can’t control it
Sadira thought for a moment about how to rectify the situation then suddenly a fire was lit in head
She proceeded to get on all fours then turned around to get her sons attention
Sadira: Look at mommy darling
As soon as Qadib did he met the most amazing sight of his entire short life
His mother, on all fours, shaking and twerking her big ass cheeks which proceeded to make a clapping sound every time they collided
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
Was the sound that echoed threw the temple with every collision of her mounds
Sadira: Take that big cock of yours and place it between my globes
Qadib did exactly as he was told and place his huge Flaccid dick in between her twerking cheeks
If felt like massive tidal waves were crashing against his shlong
As Sadira’s mounds sandwiched and squeezed her sons phallus with every clap she could slowly feel it harden again
He couldn’t help but be mesmerized by the softness of his mothers humongous mounds, if only he could just…
*SMACK*
Was the sound that vibrated threw out the temple as Qadib landed a powerful slap on his mothers right ass cheek, and then another, and another
Sadira felt a jolt of pleasure run threw her every-time her son brought his hand down on her ass which reminded her of the night she was impregnated by his father, and with that thought she had decided that she’d had enough
Sadira: Put it in!
Qadib: What?
Sadira: PUT THAT BIG COCK INSIDE ME AND FUCK ME JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER USED TOO!!!
Qadib hesitated for a moment realizing what his mother was asking him to do, then he realized that this is what he had wanted all his life, all the teasing, the masturbating, the handjob, and the Blowjob, it has all led up to this moment and he knew that if he let it slip by he would regret it for the rest of his life, so without hesitation he positions his cock and slowly enters his mothers warm tight hole
Sadira: Goooood booooy UGH!!!
This was the greatest sensation he had every felt, his mothers passageway was warm and squeezed his massive cock, and he was only half-way in
Sadira: Do it my love!! Start trusting into me!
He didn’t hesitate as he started thrusting in and out of her slowly keeping one of his hands firmly on her ass for balance
Sadira: Oh Oh darling!
As he thrusted in and out of her Qadib began playing with and kneading his mothers asscheeks and letting his hands sink into her flesh as he attempted to grab as much ass meat as he could
Sadira: Ugh OOOH my love your being so careful!!
Qadib then without a word began to pick up the pace just a bit and began fucking his mother just a bit harder
Sadira: OH OH OH OH OH yesssssssss!!! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!! Fuck me like an Animal!!!
With those words of encouragement he placed his hands on her wide hips and thrusted with full force the entire rest of his length and then pulled out almost the entire thing, Sadira then brace for impact
25 minutes later
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
The sound of Sadira’s humongous ass smacking against her sons entire pelvis was all that could be heard as he thrusted into her with the force and speed of a wild animal, the even louder sound of him smacking her jiggling ass cheeks could also be heard occasionally
Sadira: OH YEEEEESSSS!!! FUCK! FUCK!!
*SMACK*
Sadira: OH!!!
*SMACK*
Sadira: FUCK!!!
*SMACK*
Sadira: YES!!!
With every Smack he thrusted into her even harder to the point where he was basically pummeling her into the floor with her only comfort being the sheets and the pillows as she gripped on to them for dear life
Suddenly she could feel his cock pulsating, his thrusts becoming faster and his grip on her hips becoming tighter, she knew what time it was
Qadib: HUFF! PUFF!! It’s coming mother!!!
Sadira: DO IT!!! CUM INSIDE ME!!! GIVE ME YOUR YOUNG SEED!!!
Qadib then began thrusting harder and harder to his maximum until finally-
Qadib: Here it COOOOMMMMEESSSS!!!!!
Sadira: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
mother and son both moaned together in unison as Qadib thrusted his full length into her and flooded her womb with his young seed
Sadira, weak from the pummeling she received collapsed on the floor with her son also collapsing on top of her
She laid there on the floor while he laid there on her back as his flaccid cock slowly popped out of her releasing a flood of cum
Qadib: I love you mother
Sadira: I love you too my little fuck toy
5 minutes later
Sadira and Qadib were still laying there recovering from their first fuck session, except now Sadira was gently holding her son close to her as his face was once again deep in her bosom as she gently and lovingly stroked his hair
Sadira: Qadib
Qadib: Yes mother?
Sadira: From now on I am yours, you may take me however please and whenever you please
Qadib: Really!
Sadira: Yes my darling son, who knows Maybe we’ll even make you a little brother or sister?
That last remark excited Sadira as thought of getting pregnant from her own son made her instantly wet
Suddenly she felt something familiar sticking between her thighs, then she and her son both looked at each other with lust in their eyes
1 hour later
Phama: Sadira! Qadib!
The busty elf desperately called out as her voice seemed to just echo throughout the ruins as she continuously searched for her empress and her prince
Suddenly she heard noises coming from what appeared to be the entrance to a pyramid and she quickly raced towards it
However as she got closer she heard an all too familiar sound
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
Phama: She wouldn’t
As the elf entered the ruin the sounds became louder and filled the room as she saw that atop a tall altar behind some curtains was a familiar silhouette bouncing up and down a cock
Sadira: OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! YES!
Phama: She wouldn’t
She slowly made her way up the stairs and pulled back the curtains to reveal the full sight of her Empress riding her son and smacking her big fat jiggling egyptian ass onto his small pelvis
Sadira: OH FUCK! OH FUCK! IM CUMMING!!!
Phama: EH HEM!
Suddenly she stopped as she and her son both realized that they had company
They were both greeted to the sight of the busty elf glaring at Sadira with her arms folded and an angry expression on her face
Qadib: Hello auntie Phama!
Phama: Hello young prince
She didn’t take her eyes off Sadira for a second who simply looked at her with a playful smirk
Phama: *SIGH* Of course you would

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes