5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Sounds like it's going to be a special sneak peek. Looking forward to this.
Has it been 24 hours as yet??? LOL
I think this sneak peak should only come out tomorrow, but maybe it's something special (at least compared to the previous ones) because I've never seen it say that a sneak peak will come out 24 hours in advance... the normal would be to simply release when the day came instead of letting everyone know

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I think this sneak peak should only come out tomorrow, but maybe it's something special (at least compared to the previous ones) because I've never seen it say that a sneak peak will come out 24 hours in advance... the normal would be to simply release when the day came instead of letting everyone know
I was only joking when I asked if it's been 24 hours yet.
And likewise, never seen it say sneak peek in 24 hours either. Hence why I thought something special maybe.
It would be good to have a clip that would get us all excited again.

Jan 21, 2021
Sadira: Come here lover
The empress of Egypt lay there in the sand naked, only wearing her bracelets and jewels as she posed seductively with her back turned and her fat Egyptian ass visible for her young half Minotaur son Qadib to see, as he had been standing there for a good ten minutes jerking off his massive bull cock while while his mother posed seductively for him in the sand
The two of them had decided to take one of their usual daily strolls throughout the desert on Nehas despite Phama insisting that the two of them shouldn’t just be wandering about alone, although Sadira knew the real reason Phama didn’t want her to be alone with both her son and her horse
As they rode about threw the dunes they stumbled upon the old ruin again, the same one we’re they first made love
Upon Qadib’s begging the two of them stopped there for rest and so that the young boy could play in and explore more of the ruins, eventually though Sadira suggested the two of them play a game which excited the young prince since he thought they were going to play hide and seek again, but Sadira had something else in mind, which leads us to now
Qadib: Are you sure mother?
Sadira: Oh yes
Without hesitation the young half breed boy walked toward his mother who eagerly awaited him
He then crouched down and crawled until his face was only inches away from his mothers fat ass
Sadira: You just can’t get enough of my ass now can you young man!
Qadib: Your right mother I can’t, it’s so big, so Juicy, so…so
Sadira: Enough flattery Darling just have fun
Qadib: Okay!
The young prince then impatiently placed his hands on his mothers two bootylicious cheeks
He began playfully kneading, jiggling and smooshing them together with his hands
His mother moaned as his gentle yet firm grasp on her ass felt amazing as he continuously attempted to grab as much ass meat as he could with his small hands only for them to sink as if her booty was made of quicksand
Qadib: Mother my hands keep sinking into your posterior!
She chuckled a bit when he said posterior, honestly it both amused her and gave have her a sense of pride at how mature and sophisticated her son was for his age, probably a result of Phama’s tutoring
*SMACK*
Sadira: OH
Without warning the young boy landed a smack on his mothers ass
Sadira: MMM so forward
Qadib: Sorry mother, I just couldn’t help it
Sadira: Do you hear me complaining, don’t apologize, in fact, Do it again!
Qadib: With pleasure!
*SMACK*
Sadira: OH! Harder
*SMACK* *SMACK*
Sadira: OH! OH! Harder!
*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*
Sadira: OH! OH! OH! FUCKING SPANK ME HARDER!!!
The young prince then raised his hand as high as he could and brought it down with the speed of a falling star
*SMACK*
the sound echoed and could probably be heard for miles around as the impact of it caused the Egyptian milf’s ass to violently shake and ripple upon impact, her son then firmly grasped her ass tightly as he could, watching as his hands sunk into the soft flesh
Sadira: I can’t take it anymore I need you inside me now!
Qadib: What!
The empress then rolled around and laid on her back, she then unfolded and spread her legs wide open for him, exposing her tight dripping wet cunt
Sadira: I can see that your massive cock is throbbing with anticipation, I imagine it probably hurts doesn’t it
She wasn’t wrong as her sons massive Phallus throbbed uncontrollably as it eagerly wanted to get inside that warm snatch at quickly as possible
Qadib: Yes it does mother
Sadira: Then why don’t you put it inside mommy’s cunt hole, I promise you darling that if you do all that pain will go away
Qadib didn’t need anymore permission than that as he quickly crawled on top of his mother then buried his face in between her massive breasts before positioning himself
Sadira: Do it Darling! Thrust that enourmous cock inside of me!
The boy did as he was instructed and moves his hips forward, causing the head of his bull cock to part open the doors of her pussy as he slowly enters her
His mother holds on to his small body tightly and releases the occasional *OH* as he slowly pushes his entire length into her
Sadira: OH! Yes that’s it’s darling thrust into me with all your power!
He does as he’s told and continues his motion, thrusting as hard and fast into his mother as he possibly could
The more the young prince pounded away at his mother the more he became lost in the pleasure until the only thing on his mind was the primal instinct to fuck the one who brought him into the world
Unfortunately all good things must soon come to an end as he could feel his climax building up as his balls began to churn and tighten
He couldn’t announce it as his face was still buried in his mothers bosom, however she could feel it pulsating inside her
Sadira: YES! YES! YES! CUM INSIDE ME!!!
Before long the prince began thrusting even faster until finally he thrusted one final time and released his fertile seed inside of her like a dragon breathing fire down a dark tunnel
The empress simply laid there and moaned in pleasure and ecstasy as her sons fertile cum flooded into her womb
The boy then collapsed on top of her and pretty soon fell asleep with his head still wrapped between her humongous melons
This loving embrace filled the queens heart with joy as it reminded her of when he was but a babe and would sleep with her at night on her stomach
Sadira: SHHH sleep now my son, rest for we have a full day of fun ahead of us
She said with warmth and excitement in her voice as she held him tightly, gently rubbing his head, not realizing that his cock was still inside her pumping her full of cum
10 minutes later
The empress was searching her golden saddle bag for something to eat as she imagined her still sleeping son would be hungry after his nap like he usually was
Then suddenly she heard something behind her
Nehas: NEIGH!
She turned to witness her horse standing proudly behind her, then she noticed his horse cock was unsheathed and throbbing
Sadira: So you were watching the whole time weren’t you
Nehas: Neigh!
Sadira: Oh you poor thing I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to keep you waiting but I’ll make it up to you right now
She then proceeded to slowly crawl underneath the large stallion until her face was just inches from his cock
Placing both of her hands on the raging erection she began moving them slowly
Nehas: NEIGH!!!
Sadira: Hmmm you like that? Well get ready cause the fun is just starting
She then began pumping even faster
Sadira: Hold on just a little longer!
She moved her hands even faster until finally the results she wanted came through, the enormous cock began pulsating until it finally erupted with a sea of horse semen splattering all over Sadira’s face
With one hand she began rubbing the horses seed all over her face and body while the other continued to slowly pump the horse cock for at it had, she only stopped when she heard a familiar voice
Qadib: Mother?
Sadira turned to see her son staring at her confused and dumbfounded, she also noticed that he was rock hard again
Sadira: Naughty boy, you were watching us the whole time weren’t you, you need to be punished
She smirked which caused the young prince to gulp as he firsthand knew the kind of “punishments” his mother had in mind
With a seductive smirk she then looked up at her horse lover
Sadira: I was planning on finishing you off later tonight at the stables as usual but now that your both here well, let’s have some real fun
With her finger she then commanded her son to come to her, a command he quickly obeyed

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Sadira: Come here lover
The empress of Egypt lay there in the sand naked, only wearing her bracelets and jewels as she posed seductively with her back turned and her fat Egyptian ass visible for her young half Minotaur son Qadib to see, as he had been standing there for a good ten minutes jerking off his massive bull cock while while his mother posed seductively for him in the sand
The two of them had decided to take one of their usual daily strolls throughout the desert on Nehas despite Phama insisting that the two of them shouldn’t just be wandering about alone, although Sadira knew the real reason Phama didn’t want her to be alone with both her son and her horse
As they rode about threw the dunes they stumbled upon the old ruin again, the same one we’re they first made love
Upon Qadib’s begging the two of them stopped there for rest and so that the young boy could play in and explore more of the ruins, eventually though Sadira suggested the two of them play a game which excited the young prince since he thought they were going to play hide and seek again, but Sadira had something else in mind, which leads us to now
Qadib: Are you sure mother?
Sadira: Oh yes
Without hesitation the young half breed boy walked toward his mother who eagerly awaited him
He then crouched down and crawled until his face was only inches away from his mothers fat ass
Sadira: You just can’t get enough of my ass now can you young man!
Qadib: Your right mother I can’t, it’s so big, so Juicy, so…so
Sadira: Enough flattery Darling just have fun
Qadib: Okay!
The young prince then impatiently placed his hands on his mothers two bootylicious cheeks
He began playfully kneading, jiggling and smooshing them together with his hands
His mother moaned as his gentle yet firm grasp on her ass felt amazing as he continuously attempted to grab as much ass meat as he could with his small hands only for them to sink as if her booty was made of quicksand
Qadib: Mother my hands keep sinking into your posterior!
She chuckled a bit when he said posterior, honestly it both amused her and gave have her a sense of pride at how mature and sophisticated her son was for his age, probably a result of Phama’s tutoring
*SMACK*
Sadira: OH
Without warning the young boy landed a smack on his mothers ass
Sadira: MMM so forward
Qadib: Sorry mother, I just couldn’t help it
Sadira: Do you hear me complaining, don’t apologize, in fact, Do it again!
Qadib: With pleasure!
*SMACK*
Sadira: OH! Harder
*SMACK* *SMACK*
Sadira: OH! OH! Harder!
*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*
Sadira: OH! OH! OH! FUCKING SPANK ME HARDER!!!
The young prince then raised his hand as high as he could and brought it down with the speed of a falling star
*SMACK*
the sound echoed and could probably be heard for miles around as the impact of it caused the Egyptian milf’s ass to violently shake and ripple upon impact, her son then firmly grasped her ass tightly as he could, watching as his hands sunk into the soft flesh
Sadira: I can’t take it anymore I need you inside me now!
Qadib: What!
The empress then rolled around and laid on her back, she then unfolded and spread her legs wide open for him, exposing her tight dripping wet cunt
Sadira: I can see that your massive cock is throbbing with anticipation, I imagine it probably hurts doesn’t it
She wasn’t wrong as her sons massive Phallus throbbed uncontrollably as it eagerly wanted to get inside that warm snatch at quickly as possible
Qadib: Yes it does mother
Sadira: Then why don’t you put it inside mommy’s cunt hole, I promise you darling that if you do all that pain will go away
Qadib didn’t need anymore permission than that as he quickly crawled on top of his mother then buried his face in between her massive breasts before positioning himself
Sadira: Do it Darling! Thrust that enourmous cock inside of me!
The boy did as he was instructed and moves his hips forward, causing the head of his bull cock to part open the doors of her pussy as he slowly enters her
His mother holds on to his small body tightly and releases the occasional *OH* as he slowly pushes his entire length into her
Sadira: OH! Yes that’s it’s darling thrust into me with all your power!
He does as he’s told and continues his motion, thrusting as hard and fast into his mother as he possibly could
The more the young prince pounded away at his mother the more he became lost in the pleasure until the only thing on his mind was the primal instinct to fuck the one who brought him into the world
Unfortunately all good things must soon come to an end as he could feel his climax building up as his balls began to churn and tighten
He couldn’t announce it as his face was still buried in his mothers bosom, however she could feel it pulsating inside her
Sadira: YES! YES! YES! CUM INSIDE ME!!!
Before long the prince began thrusting even faster until finally he thrusted one final time and released his fertile seed inside of her like a dragon breathing fire down a dark tunnel
The empress simply laid there and moaned in pleasure and ecstasy as her sons fertile cum flooded into her womb
The boy then collapsed on top of her and pretty soon fell asleep with his head still wrapped between her humongous melons
This loving embrace filled the queens heart with joy as it reminded her of when he was but a babe and would sleep with her at night on her stomach
Sadira: SHHH sleep now my son, rest for we have a full day of fun ahead of us
She said with warmth and excitement in her voice as she held him tightly, gently rubbing his head, not realizing that his cock was still inside her pumping her full of cum
10 minutes later
The empress was searching her golden saddle bag for something to eat as she imagined her still sleeping son would be hungry after his nap like he usually was
Then suddenly she heard something behind her
Nehas: NEIGH!
She turned to witness her horse standing proudly behind her, then she noticed his horse cock was unsheathed and throbbing
Sadira: So you were watching the whole time weren’t you
Nehas: Neigh!
Sadira: Oh you poor thing I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to keep you waiting but I’ll make it up to you right now
She then proceeded to slowly crawl underneath the large stallion until her face was just inches from his cock
Placing both of her hands on the raging erection she began moving them slowly
Sadira: Hmmm you like that? Well get ready cause the fun is just starting
She then began pumping even faster
Sadira: Hold on just a little longer!
She moved her hands even faster until finally the results she wanted came through, the enormous cock began pulsating until it finally erupted with a sea of horse semen splattering all over Sadira’s face
With one hand she began rubbing the horses seed all over her face and body while the other continued to slowly pump the horse cock for at it had, she only stopped when she heard a familiar voice
Qadib: Mother?
Sadira turned to see her son staring at her confused and dumbfounded, she also noticed that he was rock hard again
Sadira: Naughty boy, you were watching us the whole time weren’t you, you need to be punished
She smirked which caused the young prince to gulp as he firsthand knew the kind of “punishments” his mother had in mind
With a seductive smirk she then looked up at her horse lover
Sadira: I was planning on finishing you off later tonight at the stables as usual but now that your both here well, let’s have some real fun
With her finger she then commanded her son to come to her, a command he quickly obeyed
Ya now it would be great if we're his supporters ;).Other wise we wouldn't endure this lady tyrant & DM bs:cry:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I do really appreciate this sneak peeks, but i also think its time to end with these, or they will spoil too much content for MW2...
I totally disagree with that, especially after MW2 was postponed twice... these sneak peeks help to keep the excitement about the new episode coming up, and there's more if you time all the sneak peeks since May until now it won't even give you 1 minute of video

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes