5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Sadira: What do you think of my new look Qadib?
The empress of Egypt proudly displayed her new golden attire to her young Half Minotaur son as well as her makeup and new hairdo
The two of were currently inspecting their new summer home that was still under construction, however midway threw the tour Phama whisked the empress away to the semi complete bathroom in order to prepare the empress for a journey she had been dreading for a long time, Sadira however wanted to show off her beauty to her son before she left, which leads us to now
Qadib: You look amazing mother
Sadira: Awww your such a little charmer
She then walked seductively over to him then gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek for his compliment
She then suddenly grabbed his head and pulled his face to meet hers
Sadira: I love you my little bull, more than life itself! Know that always
Qadib: I know mother, I love you too
The way he said that and the sincerity of his words caused her choke up bit, and maybe even more than that as Qadib noticed a sad look on his mothers face
Qadib: Mother what’s wrong?
She did not respond but instead looked as if she was attempting to hold back tears
Suddenly something dawned on the boy
Qadib: Mother…Why are dressed like this?
His saddened mother then turned to face him with a look of defeat
Sadira: Qadib I’m…I’m…I’m getting married
The boy was instantly shocked as he could not believe what he was hearing
Qadib: WHAT!!!
Sadira: The council has found me a suitable match and I must now travel to meet him, Phama thought that I should look presentable for him
She almost gagged when she said the words “Suitable Match”
Qadib: But why? How?
The empress upon hearing her sons confusion sat down on the floor
Sadira: Come sit on my lap dear, I need to clear some things with you
The queen then waved for her son to come to her and he did as instructed and sat on her lap
Sadira: Now tell me my son, what is it that you wish to know?
The young boy sat there thinking for a minute before finally speaking up
Qadib: Who are you marrying?
Sadira: His name is Prince Abraham of the Congo
Qadib: What’s he like?
Sadira: The council tells me that he is a brave warrior who has won two wars, however if my own personal spies are to be trusted then let’s say it is possible that he’s been having problems of his own when comes of securing an heir
Qadib: How long will you visit him for?
Sadira: The wedding will actually be held in his homeland, however the journey will take a month and it will take many more months just to prepare for the ceremony
Qadib: Can’t I come with you?
Sadira: No
Qadib: WHAT! Why?
Sadira: Because I can’t have you be put in danger!
Qadib: What danger I can take care of myself!
Sadira: Not with the kind of danger you’d be in if I brought you with me! Think Qadib if I brought you with me you’d be in the perfect position for Prince Abraham to Assassinate you!
Qadib: Wh-What! Why would he want to kill me!
Sadira: Because the only reason he agreed to marry me even with my scandalous reputation was because the thought of his children, his bloodline, sitting on the throne of Egypt for generations to come was too alluring for him to pass up, you, my first born, a child conceived out of wedlock, are a threat to that!
The boy upon hearing that fell silent
Sadira: Qadib
He did not respond
Sadira: Qadib please answer me!
Qadib: Will you the two of you have children?
Sadira thought very carefully before speaking
Sadira: Most likely yes, the council will never let me be until I give them a legitimate heir
The boy then looked as if he was about to cry
Qadib: Will you love his children more than me? Because they’ll be legitimate and I’m not?
A tear began crossing down is cheek that was immediately wiped away by the gentle hand of his mother
Sadira: Don’t ever say that again Qadib! If I had his children I’d still love you just as much as I’d love them, them being legitimate has nothing to do with it!
She then hugged her son as tight as she could
Qadib: I love you Qadib, my Little bull, my precious baby boy, I’ve loved you since the first moment I’ve held you in my arms, you’ll always be in my heart no matter how far apart me are, know this always
She then pulled him in for a tender kiss
and as they both pulled away from it they looked at each other with love in their eyes
The young boy then felt something touching his groin and looked down to see his mothers hand on it
He then looked up to see her smiling seductively at him
Sadira: I’ll be gone for months my love, months without my sons beautiful cock is something that I don’t think I can bear! So how about you give mommy a parting gift
Without a second thought the prince nodded in approval
His mother then crouched down to his level until she was staring directly at her sons crotch, then, placing both of her hands on his loincloth she slowly pulled it down until his massive bull cock finally stood proud and firm in front of her
Sadira: MMM I’ve been waiting for this all day
Without much more hesitation or a second thought she opened her mouth
and plunged the massive cock into her mouth and down her throat
Sadira: Slurp! Slurp! MMMM
The queen pumped the lower half of her sons fat cock with her hand as she dinned on the upper half with her mouth
Qadib: Mother…AH!…It feels so good!
Sadira: MMMM SLURP!
The empress moved her head up and down the shaft trying to shove as much cock into her mouth and down her throat while with her hand she rigorously jerked him off, her full plan being to suck every drop of cum out of him
Qadib: Mother!!!
Sadira: Slurp! MMMMM Slurp!
Qadib: Move your hand faster please!!!
The Queen did as she was told and began to jerk him off faster while at the same time she began to gag as she tried to take in more of his cock into her throat
Sadira: Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!
Qadib: Mother! Your mouth feels so warm I…
Qadib: I…
Qadib: I CANT TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!!!
The young prince then grabbed his mothers head with both his hands and began forcing her to take his entire length at once over and over again
Qadib: IM!!!
Sadira: Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!
Qadib: ABOUT!!!
Qadib: TO!!!
Qadib: CUM!!!
The boy then shoved the entire length of his cock down his mothers throat and unleashed a tidal wave of his seed into her stomach
Once he had released all his sperm into her belly he released her from his grasp
Sadira: *COAGH* *COGH*
Qadib: Mother I’m sorry…I…I just lost control and I…uh
Sadira: Fuck me!
Qadib: Huh?
He saw his mother staring at him with lust in her eyes, she then turned around, got on all fours, and stuck her big fat booty out toward him, revealing that she wasn’t wearing panties
Sadira: Fuck me you little hung bastard!
1 hour later
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
Was the sound that emanated throughout the room as Sadira’s fat Egyptian booty collided with her sons small pelvis as he fucked her like some bitch in heat
Sadira: GREAT GODDESS!! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! FUCK ME HARDER!!!
Qadib: *HUFF* *PUFF* Okay!
He did exactly as he was told and slammed into her with the ferocity of a tiger
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
Qadib: Mother I can feel it! it’s coming!!
Sadira: OH! DO IT!!! CUM INSIDE ME!!!
The young bull then began thrusting faster and faster as he could feel his balls churning and his dick pulsating
Qadib: MOTHER!!! HERE IT COMES
Sadira: OOOOOOHHHHHHHH
as he had done before the young man painted his mothers insides white and flooded her womb with his seed
He then slowly pulled out of her, still standing, invigorated, but exhausted while his mother laid there on the floor like she was dead, with cum oozing out of her pussy
10 minutes later
Sadira was now tidying herself up and making sure her make up and clothing were not ruined after her and sons time together, fortunately she still looked fine, however she was still having trouble adjusting her golden skirt
Sadira: *GROAN* Why did they have to make this thing so tight! Phama’s probably wondering where I am so I should probably-
*SMACK*
a familiar sensation hit her as she then turned around and realized her son had landed a spank on her ass while it was still exposed
Sadira: Qadib!
She looked at him with a stern face
Qadib: Sorry
Sadira: Be patient my son, I will be gone for some time but I will return and when I do-
*SMACK*
Qadib watched in amazement as she smacked her own asscheek then proceeded to squish her fat cheeks together
Sadira: All this will be yours to do with as you please!
Qadib then watched as she finally adjusted the skirt and walked away and Swayed her hips as she did, giving him one final gift before she was gone

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
ahh thanks, was this his discord? if so, is it open to non-patrons?

you gotta be kidding me though... best animator is a fucking electrical engineering student of all things?? imagine how quickly we'd be getting these updates if that wasn't the case.
imagine he quitted 3dx, started designing next gen microchips and brought us the new era of pc.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shroomshroomshroom

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Jacky said total 7 different poses will be there in mw2,right??

I hope atleast one of them will be actual penetration instead of all those teasing jobs.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Jacky said total 7 different poses will be there in mw2,right??

I hope atleast one of them will be actual penetration instead of all those teasing jobs.
I hope too, atleast blowjob, handjob and Tigh job as we can see.
I want minimum 1 penetration but i hope we Will see the most Motherly sex positions, The Nursing Handjob

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
I want minimum 1 penetration but i hope we Will see the most Motherly sex positions, The Nursing Handjob
Not sure we will get any penetration on this episode or even Claire topless (just based on the previews). Hopefully more will be revealed when/if a trailer is released, similar to MW1.

Reactions: NegoDrama

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Unrealistic, there will be 5 parts of Mother's Warmth it would be pretty dumb of jacky to implement (already) vaginal or even anal content in MW2.
If we are very lucky MW2 will have Boobfuck.

Reactions: BABaracus

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I hope it's not too romanticized, we want action
I'll never get this.. you know there are five parts planned, yet you want penetration in the second one. Way to fuck up an arc of suspense, imho. How would Jackerman be able to top that in the following 3 parts? Basically we all agree he created something special with part 1, otherwise there wouldn't be this much hype for part 2. So why not keep it special?
And sorry, I don't mean to single you out with this, I know there are a lot of supporters of your argument, I just don't get it.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Unrealistic, there will be 5 parts of Mother's Warmth it would be pretty dumb of jacky to implement (already) vaginal or even anal content in MW2.
If we are very lucky MW2 will have Boobfuck.
well I already see on the other hand, pay attention to the content that Jackerman always releases whether games or videos, he always usually puts at least some sex scene. in MW1 for example where many thought they would have nothing, Jackerman already put a rape/deep throat scene in the first episode, and there is also another side the fact that Jackerman has increased the number of episodes does not mean that it will be because the series it will become more drag in terms of content, but maybe because we will be able to have even more characters in it, like for example the addition of an aunt or sister in episodes 4 and 5. In the end what I mean is that there is the possibility of having scenes from sex in episode 2

I personally can't imagine someone like Jackerman (who already said he doesn't like to release something with little sexual content) losing more than 1000 hours of work on an animation that only has small teasing scenes. this is something that in my point of view does not match his profile

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
well I already see on the other hand, pay attention to the content that Jackerman always releases whether games or videos, he always usually puts at least some sex scene. in MW1 for example where many thought they would have nothing, Jackerman already put a rape/deep throat scene in the first episode, and there is also another side the fact that Jackerman has increased the number of episodes does not mean that it will be because the series it will become more drag in terms of content, but maybe because we will be able to have even more characters in it, like for example the addition of an aunt or sister in episodes 4 and 5. In the end what I mean is that there is the possibility of having scenes from sex in episode 2

I personally can't imagine someone like Jackerman (who already said he doesn't like to release something with little sexual content) losing more than 1000 hours of work on an animation that only has small teasing scenes. this is something that in my point of view does not match his profile
But in C5 there will be Rex !

Last edited:

Justjazzy

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 959791

Overview:
Jackerman is a 3D developer and artist who makes medium-length and long animations with original characters and beasts (horses, dogs, and tentacles). He is the author of the game Tentacular.​

Updated: 2021-09-02
Artist: Jackerman -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 11 animations (40min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection List Download:
Download: MEGA - - -
Mother's Warmth: MEGA - - -
The Bully: MEGA - - -
Sadira's Rebellion: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Poolside Escapade (4K): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Poolside Escapade (1080p): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Enjoyed the Best Life of a Dog : - - -
The Captive (4K): - - -
Sandira's Blessing (1080p): - - -
Dinner at Castle Dimitrescu (1080p): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Rudolph bonus: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 959789 View attachment 959790 View attachment 959791
Can anyone make a link with all vids together in 1 file? Asked couple times but get no response at all..thx in advance

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Could someone please explain to me how it is possible that his mouth sync animation is at the top professional level but the rest animations looks completely amateurish?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes