5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
ahh thanks, was this his discord? if so, is it open to non-patrons?

you gotta be kidding me though... best animator is a fucking electrical engineering student of all things?? imagine how quickly we'd be getting these updates if that wasn't the case.
Patrons only

fisimatente

Sep 21, 2021
good question. Jackerman hasn't sent any new previews about MW2 for a long time and the teaser hasn't come out either... even the previews that came out so far were very simple, man my anxiety is too high! I hope something new comes out soon
Its been a while. Some news on mw2?

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Reactions: fisimatente

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hm tried both vlc and mpc with codec pack but cant seem to get the video to work
I use K-lite codec pack and the mpc it installs with default settings. Runs just fine. Are you updating your codecs? I haven't done so in a while, still using a 2020 november build and still runs fine. Or perhaps thats why it runs fine. Hard to tell :sneaky:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
I use K-lite codec pack and the mpc it installs with default settings. Runs just fine. Are you updating your codecs? I haven't done so in a while, still using a 2020 november build and still runs fine. Or perhaps thats why it runs fine. Hard to tell :sneaky:
what video render are u using for the output on mpc? i rmrbr updating the code a while back and it changed it and removed the original mpc video renderer. i only have enhanced and some other older stuff

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Does it also support kmp as well ?
i dont think so, not in the codec pack
nvm did a fresh install from the codec site to get back mpc video renderer but still doesnt work

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
i hope we going to see more visual holes in MW2. I feel jacker work lack of visual of anal and vaginal and even when penetrated
I agree, let's hope everything works out. one thing I'm curious about is what makes Clarie change her attitude so quickly, because in the first synopsis and in some previews she seemed to want to avoid having other relationships with her son (and was also mad at him at the end of episode 1) only who in the new scenes revealed she already seems totally submissive to him... something happened during this interval that makes her completely change her mind, maybe it has to do with the surprise that Jackerman said that we would only understand after seeing the whole episode. man, my hype is so high

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
nvm did a fresh install from the codec site to get back mpc video renderer but still doesnt work
Inside mpc-hc itself the direct show video output is 'Enhanced video renderer (custom presenter)' so it would use the codecpack's settings that you set in the Codec Tweak Tool. Is there something else set for you there? Try switching to this.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Inside mpc-hc itself the direct show video output is 'Enhanced video renderer (custom presenter)' so it would use the codecpack's settings that you set in the Codec Tweak Tool. Is there something else set for you there? Try switching to this.
na doesnt work cuz i was using that in the beginning b4 reinstalling and getting back mpc vid render.

unfortunately now theres a new problem where mpc cant play 4k encoded videos but vlc and windows film&tv can...

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I remember the first synopsis takes place a few days after the first part and she avoided her son until she had a serious conversation with him about what happened in the first part.
exactly, and in the scenes posted by Jackerman (probably from this serious conversation) she says she wants to forget about all this and go back to their normal lives, but in another scene she is kissing her son's testicles which is something totally contrary to what she was speaking not long ago... something happened that makes her change totally and very fast

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes