5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Y'all need to go outside and take a breathe of fresh air, touch some grass, and come back to reality.. Because arguing (for days on end) about pixels on a screen is truly disconcerting to say the least.

And for those who didn't yet get the hint - Stop feeding the trolls and they should go back to the hole they crawled back from eventually.
but feeding the trolls is the fun part, it's not even a challenge

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Just for fun I’mma try to predict what will happen in this monthly based on that clip
Dexters mom wanders into dexters lab for some reason
then she encounters Rex locked in a cage, who I assume Dexter would capture in order to study his sperm and it’s ability to impregnate human females, and frees him out of pity only for the hound to fuck her as thanks
That’s the most logical thing I can assume, what do you guys think?
I could ruin the fun for you right now and paste the entire script for the idea here, but I choose to be nice. :D

Jul 27, 2020
Just for fun I’mma try to predict what will happen in this monthly based on that clip
then she encounters Rex locked in a cage, who I assume Dexter would capture in order to study his sperm and it’s ability to impregnate human females, and frees him out of pity only for the hound to fuck her as thanks
The usual:
Step 1: "Get off me don't fuck me"
Step 2: "Fuck me"
Step 3: Pregnant pic
Step 4: Thanks to all patreons

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Meh ... That's Common.

Jan 21, 2021
I could ruin the fun for you right now and paste the entire script for the idea here, but I choose to be nice. :D
I’m not gonna ask you to paste it since I have to be considerate of the other people on this forum who probably want to be surprised, tell me what you think about it without spoiling it

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I’m not gonna ask you to paste it since I have to be considerate of the other people on this forum who probably want to be surprised, tell me what you think about it without spoiling it
But I can't though... :D If I tell you "yeah, you're close" - it's spoiling. If I tell you "it's nothing like that" - I may or may not be lying. Best to leave it a mystery until the animation comes out, sorry. :D However, I could DM you the answer if you wish to. ;)

Jan 21, 2021
But I can't though... :D If I tell you "yeah, you're close" - it's spoiling. If I tell you "it's nothing like that" - I may or may not be lying. Best to leave it a mystery until the animation comes out, sorry. :D However, I could DM you the answer if you wish to. ;)
Nah it’s okay dude, I think I’d rather let it stay a mystery too until it comes out, I just wanted to have some fun speculating, thanks anyways

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Nah it’s okay dude, I think I’d rather let it stay a mystery too until it comes out, I just wanted to have some fun speculating, thanks anyways
The thing is it's becoming a little bit predictable on J's end. I mean A hot slut, a variety beast/animal and a limited sex scene n then lastly the creampie (ya know the usual).

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I did some fan art renders of Rebecca, what do you think? considering that it is the first attempt .... I hope you like them and that it is not just me hallucinating that it does look like her. What if we create a fan art page for the jackerman models?
View attachment 1411957 View attachment 1411958 View attachment 1411959
I found the face in the first image a little strange, but the second and third images have nothing to complain about, as they are fantastic! could you make some pictures of Claire too?

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
I found the face in the first image a little strange, but the second and third images have nothing to complain about, as they are fantastic! could you make some pictures of Claire too?
Of course I can try ... although I feel that I would not do it justice but I will try :D
And thanks for your comment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dedingovi
Jan 21, 2021
Tentacular centered monthly ideas
just some thought exercise’s
1. Rebecca, Enigma, and Eve are all relaxing in the pool when suddenly Guukruux and his kids, who were hiding under the water like squids, jump out and start forcefully deepthroating the women with Rebecca having to take both Guukruux’s and one of her sons cocks down her throat
it then cuts to black as we hear clothes ripping and moaning and then we see all the women getting fucked in different positions with Rebecca getting fucked doggystyle by Guukruux while deepthroating her son, Eve riding one of the sons, and Enigma getting fucked missionary while taking a few tentacles down her throat
eventually the aliens all cum inside them, we then cut to 8 hours later where we see all of the busty milfs in the infirmary about to give birth
2. Lois Griffin is asleep one night drunk on the couch when Guukruux, who is visiting earth with Rebecca for their anniversary, breaks into her house hoping to steal something as a present for Rebecca
He then spots Lois’s wedding ring and attempts to take it but Lois wakes up, however she’s so drunk that she thinks Guukruux is actually Peter and so undresses and asks for sex, Guukruux of course takes advantage of this and unsheathes his massive alien cock allowing Lois to blow him on the couch, then she gets in doggystyle position and wiggles her ass as an invitation until Guukruux starts fucking her Doggystyle spanking her ass with his tentacles until he finally cums inside her and takes the wedding ring and leaves, leaving Lois laying there on the couch with cum leaking out of her pussy, 9 months later we see Lois in bed with a massive belly full of babies that are just about ready to come out

3. Enigma is cautiously walking down the dark Hallways of the Utopia at night since the ships systems have picked up an unknown creature sneaking in
We then get a couple shots of the creature in question stalking her through the darkness until it eventually gets behind her and quickly makes his presence known with a mighty roar that is enough to scare Enigma long enough for the creature to knock her down and with one strike of his claws he rips apart her outfit, He then proceeds to fuck her in doggy and upstanding citizen before cumming inside her and passing out, Enigma then talks on her comms saying that the plan worked while the camera focuses in on her belly, we then cut to nine months later as Enigma is in a contained water enclosure with the creature while she breastfeeds their offspring

4. Eve is scrolling threw some photos of back when she used to work as a breeder for royal alien families, she then stumbles upon the picture of the lover she was the most fond of
It then transitions to 18 years earlier as we see Eve dressed in a skimpy gold bikini talking to the Queen Mother of Pyrexia who tells her that her job is to seduce the young prince and hopefully give the planet an heir since he refuses to get married to his cousin, she then walks in on the prince sleeping naked and proceeds to wake him
The prince is confused and timid at first but Eve calms him down, she then takes off her bikini in front of him and then proceeds to give him a blowjob, resulting in her getting a big ol slap on the booty cheek
She the climbs on top of him and they kiss romantically before we transition to them fucking in various positions before he cums inside her, then we cut to 8 months later and we see the prince getting dressed while in the mirrors reflection we see Eve laying seductively on the bed wearing her golden bikini while sporting a big pregnant belly
Then we cut back to present day as we see Eve reading a message from the prince asking her to come visit since he promised his twin son and daughter that they would meet their mother on their 18th birthday, we then cut to darkness as Eve smiles mischievously

5. Rebecca is taking a nap in her bed wearing only a jacket and some panties when suddenly she awakens to her door opening, she then sees all three of her offspring walk into the room begging for food and so Rebecca starts breastfeeding them
However the red one gets a little frisky and starts playing around with his moms ass despite her telling him to stop, he then unsheathes his cock and begins hotdogging his cock between his moms asscheeks despite her warnings, soon his siblings get in on the fun too until one by one they all insert their cocks into their mothers pussy and she can do nothing but lay there and take it as they all fuck her from behind and eventually cum inside her, we then cut to many hours later as we see Guukruux enter the room with a couple glasses and some wine but is shocked and angry to find his mate heavily pregnant and staring at him nervously while his children are all in bed asleep with cum stains on their sheets
6. The Utopia is suddenly attacked by a family of space pirates and all the inhabitants are captured
The Captain knows Guukruux personally as they were once partners in crime but Guukruux betrayed him by fucking and impregnating his wife who then proceeded to run away with him, The Captain then reveals that he was the one who originally damaged Guukruux’s ship but his wife died in the initial assault, now he wants revenge
The Captain starts by stating he will humiliate Guukruux the same way he was by keeping him and his kids as pets while he plans something special for the women and beasts
We then cut to the pirate captains private quarters as Guukruux is trapped in a large fish tank and can only watch angrily as Rebecca, Eve, and Engima are all getting fucked by the Pirate Captain and his sons while his daughter his getting gangbanged by the beasts with everything ending in a tsunami of cum
We then cut to months later as we get a POV shot of Guukruux still in the tank and looking around, first we see Enigma pregnant getting fucked by both of the captains sons, then we see the Captains pregnant daughter fucking an equally pregnant Eve doggystyle with a strap on, and finally we see a pregnant Rebecca laying naked in bed with the Captain who stares directly at Guukruux and mocks him by smacking and Grabbing Rebecca’s ass

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Tentacular centered monthly ideas
just some thought exercise’s
1. Rebecca, Enigma, and Eve are all relaxing in the pool when suddenly Guukruux and his kids, who were hiding under the water like squids, jump out and start forcefully deepthroating the women with Rebecca having to take both Guukruux’s and one of her sons cocks down her throat
it then cuts to black as we hear clothes ripping and moaning and then we see all the women getting fucked in different positions with Rebecca getting fucked doggystyle by Guukruux while deepthroating her son, Eve riding one of the sons, and Enigma getting fucked missionary while taking a few tentacles down her throat
eventually the aliens all cum inside them, we then cut to 8 hours later where we see all of the busty milfs in the infirmary about to give birth
2. Lois Griffin is asleep one night drunk on the couch when Guukruux, who is visiting earth with Rebecca for their anniversary, breaks into her house hoping to steal something as a present for Rebecca
He then spots Lois’s wedding ring and attempts to take it but Lois wakes up, however she’s so drunk that she thinks Guukruux is actually Peter and so undresses and asks for sex, Guukruux of course takes advantage of this and unsheathes his massive alien cock allowing Lois to blow him on the couch, then she gets in doggystyle position and wiggles her ass as an invitation until Guukruux starts fucking her Doggystyle spanking her ass with his tentacles until he finally cums inside her and takes the wedding ring and leaves, leaving Lois laying there on the couch with cum leaking out of her pussy, 9 months later we see Lois in bed with a massive belly full of babies that are just about ready to come out

3. Enigma is cautiously walking down the dark Hallways of the Utopia at night since the ships systems have picked up an unknown creature sneaking in
We then get a couple shots of the creature in question stalking her through the darkness until it eventually gets behind her and quickly makes his presence known with a mighty roar that is enough to scare Enigma long enough for the creature to knock her down and with one strike of his claws he rips apart her outfit, He then proceeds to fuck her in doggy and upstanding citizen before cumming inside her and passing out, Enigma then talks on her comms saying that the plan worked while the camera focuses in on her belly, we then cut to nine months later as Enigma is in a contained water enclosure with the creature while she breastfeeds their offspring

4. Eve is scrolling threw some photos of back when she used to work as a breeder for royal alien families, she then stumbles upon the picture of the lover she was the most fond of
It then transitions to 18 years earlier as we see Eve dressed in a skimpy gold bikini talking to the Queen Mother of Pyrexia who tells her that her job is to seduce the young prince and hopefully give the planet an heir since he refuses to get married to his cousin, she then walks in on the prince sleeping naked and proceeds to wake him
The prince is confused and timid at first but Eve calms him down, she then takes off her bikini in front of him and then proceeds to give him a blowjob, resulting in her getting a big ol slap on the booty cheek
She the climbs on top of him and they kiss romantically before we transition to them fucking in various positions before he cums inside her, then we cut to 8 months later and we see the prince getting dressed while in the mirrors reflection we see Eve laying seductively on the bed wearing her golden bikini while sporting a big pregnant belly
Then we cut back to present day as we see Eve reading a message from the prince asking her to come visit since he promised his twin son and daughter that they would meet their mother on their 18th birthday, we then cut to darkness as Eve smiles mischievously

5. Rebecca is taking a nap in her bed wearing only a jacket and some panties when suddenly she awakens to her door opening, she then sees all three of her offspring walk into the room begging for food and so Rebecca starts breastfeeding them
However the red one gets a little frisky and starts playing around with his moms ass despite her telling him to stop, he then unsheathes his cock and begins hotdogging his cock between his moms asscheeks despite her warnings, soon his siblings get in on the fun too until one by one they all insert their cocks into their mothers pussy and she can do nothing but lay there and take it as they all fuck her from behind and eventually cum inside her, we then cut to many hours later as we see Guukruux enter the room with a couple glasses and some wine but is shocked and angry to find his mate heavily pregnant and staring at him nervously while his children are all in bed asleep with cum stains on their sheets
6. The Utopia is suddenly attacked by a family of space pirates and all the inhabitants are captured
The Captain knows Guukruux personally as they were once partners in crime but Guukruux betrayed him by fucking and impregnating his wife who then proceeded to run away with him, The Captain then reveals that he was the one who originally damaged Guukruux’s ship but his wife died in the initial assault, now he wants revenge
The Captain starts by stating he will humiliate Guukruux the same way he was by keeping him and his kids as pets while he plans something special for the women and beasts
We then cut to the pirate captains private quarters as Guukruux is trapped in a large fish tank and can only watch angrily as Rebecca, Eve, and Engima are all getting fucked by the Pirate Captain and his sons while his daughter his getting gangbanged by the beasts with everything ending in a tsunami of cum
We then cut to months later as we get a POV shot of Guukruux still in the tank and looking around, first we see Enigma pregnant getting fucked by both of the captains sons, then we see the Captains pregnant daughter fucking an equally pregnant Eve doggystyle with a strap on, and finally we see a pregnant Rebecca laying naked in bed with the Captain who stares directly at Guukruux and mocks him by smacking and Grabbing Rebecca’s ass

1,5 & 6 are my favorites :D

Reactions: peter73
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes