5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Well that’s a shame that it’s just an idea cause it would be an interesting revelation for Sadira’s story, like she got pregnant by the Minotaur but later fucked her horse that very night and is now pregnant with the twin children of the Minotaur and her horse
But hey who knows Sadira’s blessing didn’t win the first time but won later so maybe the same can happen again?
Nope ... They're Terminated.
RIP - Sadira's Rebellion 2
RIP - Jenny's 3some

• Sad
Reactions: LucasLeels

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
He doesn't know and is being overdramatic. Of course they can be suggested again. Thing is when a certain idea doesn't win - sometimes the guy proposing it chooses to offer something else next month for some reason.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
He doesn't know and is being overdramatic. Of course they can be suggested again. Thing is when a certain idea doesn't win - sometimes the guy proposing it chooses to offer something else next month for some reason.
If this true, Then ...
Why we are getting Lady D But Not Those ideas/polls.
Why we are getting Dexter's Mom But Not Those ideas/polls.
Then why we can't c those ideas to be animated or c next monthly videos of them ? Why the fan doesn't vote those cancelled polls if they were hit ? Why people don't go request hey j those cancelled polls r tough-notch can u make or any chance to c them in future ? Why they're not doing that.
Weren't u said that after Dexter's mom he's gonna go after Medline Phantom n then Scooby Doo , Powerpuff Girls n right after that Courage the Cowardly Dog then
What u say it's true then why we are getting cartoon BS instead not those cancelled ideas.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
They are not cancelled ideas. They never won a vote to be commissioned. Lady D won a vote. Dexter's mom won a vote. Madeline Fenton will likely win a vote (but even this is not 100% certain until the vote is over). The rest, as I've said, were a joke.

Don't know if you are aware, there are between 20 and 40 ideas each month. It doesn't mean that 39 get cancelled. They are simply not vote winners. Jackerman's discord possibly consists of over 400 people, might even be over 500. I can't tell you why every single person does what he does.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Don't know if you are aware, there are between 20 and 40 ideas each month. It doesn't mean that 39 get cancelled. They are simply not vote winners. Jackerman's discord possibly consists of over 400 people, might even be over 500. I can't tell you why every single person does what he does.
Ok joke aside, can u please tell what r those ideas r ? I mean if they r cartoon related like Dexter's mom then forget it.
If they r J's original content related such as Natalia, Mrs. Claus, Jenny, Claire or that mysterious Elf that we c in Patreon cover, u know something like that.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Ok joke aside, can u please tell what r those ideas r ? I mean if they r cartoon related like Dexter's mom then forget it.
If they r J's original content related such as Natalia, Mrs. Claus, Jenny, Claire or that mysterious Elf that we c in Patreon cover, u know something like that.
No, dude, of course I cannot tell you - how can I see in the future and tell you what people will propose and what they will vote for one month from now? :D

If you mean about ideas in the past - then it's also no, unfortunately. I simply don't care to memorize 40 entries which did not win. Some were cartoon related, some were Rebecca, some were Jenny, there was a single one with the Elf, but I don't remember anything specific.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
No, dude, of course I cannot tell you - how can I see in the future and tell you what people will propose and what they will vote for one month from now? :D

If you mean about ideas in the past - then it's also no, unfortunately. I simply don't care to memorize 40 entries which did not win. Some were cartoon related, some were Rebecca, some were Jenny, there was a single one with the Elf, but I don't remember anything specific.
Who told u to c the future :WaitWhat:
Ok if not all of them, then some few of them the one u remember the most or your favorite one some like that.:)

Last edited:

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Comon man a little more pleassse ...
We know that Rebecca with some alien n Jenny's 3some. Then what's the alternative besides that those 2 ?
It's not a matter of asking - I simply don't remember. Besides, what difference does it make? Whatever the ideas were, they did not win and you will not see them in an animation.

Any news on the monthly?
Here's a preview from today:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
It's not a matter of asking - I simply don't remember. Besides, what difference does it make? Whatever the ideas were, they did not win and you will not see them in an animation.
Then what about this

Of course they can be suggested again. Thing is when a certain idea doesn't win - sometimes the guy proposing it chooses to offer something else next month for some reason.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes