5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
will MW episodes be annual?
Probably, but there are a number of factors to create the animation. There is the pre-production, the production, the new animations are longer, the fact that it is already dominating the new program or not and it also has the possible postponements. It’s very hard to say for sure.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Don't mind though .. but ... all of them are horrible to look at. And what's with asian asthetic that looks even weird especially for Rebecca n same goes for Jenny.
I believe you need lots a, lots a, & lots of practice to build up your skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: eDHXArt

Waxer212

Aug 12, 2021

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
How do you do it? Is there an app that allows you to do that, I mean to cut and edit that way, you can pass me the name of that application, thanks
Hi is Daz Studio, you can download it in daz3d.com, you create the model and you can move the model each limb separately and adjust it to what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
That's a lot of work, my dude, enormous effort!
Thank you so much!

Your Rebecca is very good. your Claire needs some tweaking, but I'm sure you can! by the way great job
Thank you! I will keep trying

Its great!! with practice you will reach that level!
Pregnancy also looks weird, but im sure you will solve it. Im glad you shared!!
Thank you! i will try to make it better next time

Don't mind though .. but ... all of them are horrible to look at. And what's with asian asthetic that looks even weird especially for Rebecca n same goes for Jenny.
I believe you need lots a, lots a, & lots of practice to build up your skills.
Thanks for the comment, I will try to improve it although, at no time I try an Asian aesthetic.

so i guess we will be expecting a game from you soon , great job btw its better than lot of games here
Thank you very much although I think I need to improve my models more before trying something as ambitious as a game, I still don't feel as confident with them as I would like but your support guys is awesome... maybe comics with short stories of Jackerman's characters?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes