5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 6, 2017
I mean he is know for being a beast creator so most of his patrons would likely be into it and support him because of the game. The polls do support that theory. Its just that he branched out to broaden his audience. Its easier to make beast content too. Not much exposition to be made. Its all primal and often needs no explanation.

Memer’s Wamrthfare taking longer doesn’t necessarily mean its the cream of the crop as well, it just means it takes more maintenance.

OR maybe we could all just thank that guy at gold who threathed to fuck everybody and their mother if they didn’t give their votes:HideThePain:

TLDR: Tentacular creator makes beast content and sometimes other stuff. (Like what two? MW series and bully? Am I missing something? Maybe who knows :unsure: )

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I mean he is know for being a beast creator so most of his patrons would likely be into it and support him because of the game. The polls do support that theory. Its just that he branched out to broaden his audience. Its easier to make beast content too. Not much exposition to be made. Its all primal and often needs no explanation.

Memer’s Wamrthfare taking longer doesn’t necessarily mean its the cream of the crop as well, it just means it takes more maintenance.

OR maybe we could all just thank that guy at gold who threathed to fuck everybody and their mother if they didn’t give their votes:HideThePain:

TLDR: Tentacular creator makes beast content and sometimes other stuff. (Like what two? MW series and bully? Am I missing something? Maybe who knows :unsure: )
Yes he made tentacular but even before that he made a incest one he didnt finish with shota.
He have 2 gangs, a incest one and a NTR one. Incest dont want to have NTR and NTR dont want to incest without cuck.
But bot of Them like beasty thats it

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
how is this thread so active. what the hell are you guys even talking about all the time :KEK:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Yes he made tentacular but even before that he made a incest one he didnt finish with shota.
He have 2 gangs, a incest one and a NTR one. Incest dont want to have NTR and NTR dont want to incest without cuck.
But bot of Them like beasty thats it
I think a lot of people think like me!

Incest better than bestial and NTR> Bestial better than NTR.

If the vote is bestial, NTR and not incest, bestial always gets the credit. If it's incest, bestial, and NTR, then incest always takes credit.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Exactly 2 main Category incest and NTR.
Bot of them like beasty or beasty people like incest and NTR

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes