5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
good things you guys talk about it if MC in MW was in smaller like this size : View attachment 1497377 would you accept it???
how hard is it to Dial down Transparency on the skin surfaces of Dictator. go from 0.50 to like 0.34 and just see what happens hell bump it down 0.02 at a time. poor lad looks like he's tried to fight his cock and it very much lost.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I don't think its the aunt. I think its Claire.
That is possibly one of his first drawings of them.
1519449_SPOILER_momandson.png
I don't think that's not Claire, that's probably the Aunty !
If you look closely then you will notice something that, she has a dark mole like spot on her right side (character's perspective left side).
IMG_20211113_210556.jpg
But we all know that Claire does not have any kind of mole like spot or anything she's totally clean. Claire's body is spotless or you can say that she has a simply fair skin in this case.
One thing, It looks like Damon is carrying a drug or a bottle of sleeping pills some kind.
IMG_20211113_210721.jpg
It seems like the Aunt also will be drugged just like the first chapter.
Where Damon accidentally drugged her mother n rest of the story we all know that, so no need to repeat here.

But judging from the picture it looks like Damon is looking sinisterly happy n carrying that bottle around her back not also that he also took his pants off as we speak.
It is safe to say that Damon is intensionally wants to drug her Aunty n well we all know whats gonna happens next to her.

But Hey, those are only just speculations.
A theory if you say so nothing more nothing less.
I could be wrong ... Dunno ... Maybe ...
Maybe is the fact that the use of gold lightning renders (GLR) that's why.
All the fans n the community knows how much Jackerman loves GLR in his animation.
IMG_20211113_210844.jpg
Last thing to put end of this topics/theory.
Now it's called Jackerman Films.
Not Jackerman or .Com or anything.
Now it just the Jackerman Films !?
Does that mean Jackerman already moved on to the new platform & now it is rebranding himself ?

Last edited:

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Regarding the image that has been resurrected from the grave. This is not a new render at all. It was the introduction of Damon, as you can see below:

1636820498388.png

It's nearly 2 years old at this point and nothing further has been done with this render. Considering Jackerman is fully switching to Blender, most likely nothing will be done. This was probably a WIP before even MW1 came out. No need to speculate further.

One more thing - this is definitely Claire's model, or at least what Claire's model used to look like back then.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing.
Regarding the image that has been resurrected from the grave. This is not a new render at all. It was the introduction of Damon, as you can see below:

View attachment 1498442

It's nearly 2 years old at this point and nothing further has been done with this render. Considering Jackerman is fully switching to Blender, most likely nothing will be done. This was probably a WIP before even MW1 came out. No need to speculate further.

One more thing - this is definitely Claire's model, or at least what Claire's model used to look like back then.
Hahaha.. I suspected it was. I checked the resolution and realized it wasn't the same quality as his recent WIPs. Thanks for verifying.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

View attachment 1498442

Yes exactly but i wanted more short Damon then the one we got, even if its good

Reactions: Dedingovi
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes