5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
sorry I would not mention the name, there are creators with discord, they do not deprive themselves,
discord for me and the dark web

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 1491782

Bit rate is one of the important criterions for digital video quality. With some video tools, however, video bit rate can be easily increased without improving the video quality at all. In such a case, a claimed high bit rate video would actually not look better at all:
View attachment 1491752
"Two scenes of fake bit rate videos, where b > b′. (a) Converting a lower bit rate video to higher bit rate one. (b) Splicing two videos with different bit rates".

The point between 4K & 1080p is that it's visually better by having 4 times more pixels than the 1920x1080 version.
The difference have to be noticeable particularly on larger screens which is not the case on the official "4k" version of MW2.
I don't blame you maybe jack made a mistake or something wrong with my eyes just strange that a previous speaker is of the same opinion.
For me it looks like a bloated version of the FHD release.
2k 165hz is good for video and big game? Vu

Jan 21, 2021
3D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monthly Idea for Martha
Martha is in her t shirt and short shorts doing some late night gardening when suddenly she hears a loud crash, she goes over to investigate only to find a massive hole in her fence and what look like wet foot prints and green slobber
Suddenly she hears a snarl behind her and sees an 9 foot tall muscular female fish looking monster with huge tits and a dump truck of an ass
The creature inspects Martha while she stands there in shock, it then suddenly rips off all her clothes with one swipe and then rips off its own loincloth revealing it has a massive cock
Martha, fearing for her own life as well as her children’s lives if she refuses, allows the creature to grab her by the legs and begin fucking her suspended Congress style
The two of them mate for a while, eventually ending up in missionary
Martha ends up falling for the creature and wraps her legs around its waist as it fucks her, then she kisses it and begs it to breed her which it does, unloading all of its fishy seed into her womb
We then cut to 9 months later and we see Martha gardening at night again with a massive pregnant belly, we then see the creature show up behind her again with Martha greeting it lovingly, caressing its cheek with her hand while it nuzzles her forehead, suddenly we see something poking out of Martha’s belly and both Martha and the creature put their hands around the belly and caress it as Martha proclaims that it looks their kids are eager to meet their daddy
Inspiration for the creature
It’s fishy appearance:
It’s figure as well as it’s feminine appearance:
And finally it’s musculature as well as it’s cock:

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Monthly Idea for Martha
Martha is in her t shirt and short shorts doing some late night gardening when suddenly she hears a loud crash, she goes over to investigate only to find a massive hole in her fence and what look like wet foot prints and green slobber
Suddenly she hears a snarl behind her and sees an 9 foot tall muscular female fish looking monster with huge tits and a dump truck of an ass
The creature inspects Martha while she stands there in shock, it then suddenly rips off all her clothes with one swipe and then rips off its own loincloth revealing it has a massive cock
Martha, fearing for her own life as well as her children’s lives if she refuses, allows the creature to grab her by the legs and begin fucking her suspended Congress style
The two of them mate for a while, eventually ending up in missionary
Martha ends up falling for the creature and wraps her legs around its waist as it fucks her, then she kisses it and begs it to breed her which it does, unloading all of its fishy seed into her womb
We then cut to 9 months later and we see Martha gardening at night again with a massive pregnant belly, we then see the creature show up behind her again with Martha greeting it lovingly, caressing its cheek with her hand while it nuzzles her forehead, suddenly we see something poking out of Martha’s belly and both Martha and the creature put their hands around the belly and caress it as Martha proclaims that it looks their kids are eager to meet their daddy
Inspiration for the creature
It’s fishy appearance:
It’s figure as well as it’s feminine appearance:
And finally it’s musculature as well as it’s cock:
NO!

Reactions: Hermit76

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm... not so great!
But might this be because he has other plans for her in MW3?
Maybe he doesn't want to cross those things up to reveal much.
While not so great I'm trusting he has a very good reason for this.
I'm sure that's the official reasoning. That being said, the last kind of proper content created with her was over a year ago, which was a 10-second loop, part of a 40-second mini-clip. In the meantime, Jenny has got 3 videos, Sadira and Serena have got 2 videos each and we're branching off into cartoon characters and remakes of other creators' works. This announcement comes on top of her actually coming close to winning the last monthly vote (and actually winning the popular vote, btw).

For anyone who has her as a favourite character, this sucks balls. Obviously, my initial comment was sarcastic, this is as great as being kneecapped.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I'm sure that's the official reasoning. That being said, the last kind of proper content created with her was over a year ago, which was a 10-second loop, part of a 40-second mini-clip. In the meantime, Jenny has got 3 videos, Sadira and Serena have got 2 videos each and we're branching off into cartoon characters and remakes of other creators' works. This announcement comes on top of her actually coming close to winning the last monthly vote (and actually winning the popular vote, btw).

For anyone who has her as a favourite character, this sucks balls. Obviously, my initial comment was sarcastic, this is as great as being kneecapped.
Sorry man, I'm hearing you loud and clear. And I agree some. I know he goes on votes and it's tough having her removed when she might have won the next month.
I wish there was a way for him to create or cycle his monthlies so that every 4months or so we get a signature character-Rebecca and her daughters, Natalia, Jenny, Sadira and Serena. Of course, every 4months we'll also have a new chapter of MW. And he can still develop and dabble with other characters. I guess in a perfect world yea!

It might be a long wait but I think he'll someday revisit Rebecca in the world that made her famous.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Sorry man, I'm hearing you loud and clear. And I agree some. I know he goes on votes and it's tough having her removed when she might have won the next month.
I wish there was a way for him to create or cycle his monthlies so that every 4months or so we get a signature character-Rebecca and her daughters, Natalia, Jenny, Sadira and Serena. Of course, every 4months we'll also have a new chapter of MW. And he can still develop and dabble with other characters. I guess in a perfect world yea!

It might be a long wait but I think he'll someday revisit Rebecca in the world that made her famous.
You're right, I had a similar idea actually, where Jackerman designates the character for each month and the Gold tier proposes scenarios with her. This way, current situation with unbalanced representation would have been avoided, but oh well - like you said, it's not a perfect world.

Anyways, I'll give it some more thought and let time pass by so I'm not making irrational decisions, but a huge reason for being a Gold member for him just flew out the window.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021

Finally someone mentioned Natalia after all those times later :PogChamp:. (A year later to be precise)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mmorazz and JadeQ13

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021

Well I have to say that I'm totally agree with you this point.
It is true that last couple of months was a bummer for everyone. Public's favorite not winning any vote & other least favorites getting all votes n ideas to make videos about such as that female tyrant from RE games n Dexter's mom from cartoon network.

Yeah I understand you bro what u r saying.
But TBT I'll be more happy if JM start working on his older characters such as Natalia, Mrs. Claus, Jenny, Eve n Enigma.

Or maybe he can go for Marvel's What If style storytelling, like what if Eve left the Eden n start working as a fully licensed intergalactic royal breeder something like that. You know a proper monthly with this old beloved characters that the fans are fond of.

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
just checked the 4k MW2 from jackie boy, the color banding is kinda obvious. so viggy's 4k is actually better.

can someone do an ultimate version for MW2 with 60fps, 4k, no color banding?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
You're right, I had a similar idea actually, where Jackerman designates the character for each month and the Gold tier proposes scenarios with her. This way, current situation with unbalanced representation would have been avoided, but oh well - like you said, it's not a perfect world.

Anyways, I'll give it some more thought and let time pass by so I'm not making irrational decisions, but a huge reason for being a Gold member for him just flew out the window.
Keep supporting my friend. You have a voice and I’m sure he’ll listen. I really do believe he has something special for the Rebecca fans. Not sure how many like the MW content but even after that series he just might put her back in the ‘tentacular’ world.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Finally someone mentioned Natalia after all those times later :PogChamp:. (A year later to be precise)
I like the character. Not a fan of the content but fans of hers do deserve to see her makeover. Rebecca is being brought back, though not in her original role. He just might do the same to Natalia.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Well I have to say that I'm totally agree with you this point.
It is true that last couple of months was a bummer for everyone. Public's favorite not winning any vote & other least favorites getting all votes n ideas to make videos about such as that female tyrant from RE games n Dexter's mom from cartoon network.

Yeah I understand you bro what u r saying.
But TBT I'll be more happy if JM start working on his older characters such as Natalia, Mrs. Claus, Jenny, Eve n Enigma.

Or maybe he can go for Marvel's What If style storytelling, like what if Eve left the Eden n start working as a fully licensed intergalactic royal breeder something like that. You know a proper monthly with this old beloved characters that the fans are fond of.
Natalia and Mrs. Claus were for Christmas I think. He might surprise you by bringing one of them back this Christmas.

Aug 1, 2019

I would honestly pay $100 for another 5 minute Jenny video with her dog, or some other animal. Definitely with the British voice acttress that did her vocals before. Also, preferably an oral scene that lasts more than 30 seconds. Most of her vids are cowgirl or doggystyle positions with no visible penetration. Very plain.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes