5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Voiceful

Feb 20, 2021
Too bad we won’t be getting this beauty of the month till after Christmas UNLESS he is giving us this present on Christmas Day?

Reactions: mmorazz

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Waitaminute. No flatchastfans? No bigtiddie shaming? Bimbo praising all the way? I died and by some horrible bureaucratic error i ended up in haven? I somehow missed this aspect of the thread. I blame the screenshots for not paying attention to.. words :lepew:
Complaining about big tits in a Jackerman Thread would be as stupid as complaining about bestiality ;) Would be the same level of ignorance as someone going to a Futa-Creator and complaining about the dicks. If it is not your cup of tea, stay the fuck out ^^

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
was so used to all his models having big milkers that these objectively large breasts still look very small to me
I'm going to be actually kinda sad if Jackerman is going with less exaggerating body type in the future. They are still pretty hot, but I really like his old bimbo bodies, especially since he seems like the only one that create them without the ugly faces that other creators usually uses.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Natalia the rich trophy wife enjoys the warmth on a cold christmas night with her husband's best friend aka man's best friend known as Rex at the fireside.

5fbed1d4403db.png

Natalia has been fully consumed the forbidden fruit of pleasures between the human & beast. Continuous cheating behind her husband's back with his best friend, continuous falling into this corruption of carnal desires of her.

Which now becomes the ritual of lust at every christmas nights.

Once a good boy of the house both to the master & mistress, has now become the lover of his master's wife & soon when the time goes by becomes the very own master of himself over his mistress' tasty voluptuous body.

1559621_SPOILER_2.png

In this christmas night she's wearing her wedding gown, on top she wears white collar on her neck as a sign of submission to his will and his love. With no shame of herself & with no fears in her eyes, half naked both breast expose & holding white roses in her hand while standing in front her husband's best friend.

Now accepting him as only master & husband of their taboo relationship they now posses.

1559620_SPOILER_3.png

Now Natalia on this very same cold christmas night prepare & offers herself to the husband's best friend aka man's best friend known as Rex as his bride. At the other side Rex also presents himself soon to be her husband. Now they performs their mating ritual under the holy matrimony at side of christmas tree as a husband and wife at the fireside.

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
dudde
View attachment 1540183

Natalia has fully succumbed to the forbidden taboos. Continuous cheating behind her husband's back with his best friend, continuous falling into this corruption of carnal desires of her.

Which now becomes the ritual of lust at every christmas nights.

Once a good boy of the mistress and the house, has now becomes the lover of her mistress, soon become the master of her voluptuous body.

View attachment 1540187

Now on a same christmas night she's wearing her wedding gown, half naked breast expose and holding white roses in her hand while standing in front her husband's best friend. Now accepting as his only master & husband of their taboo relationship they now posses.

View attachment 1540190

Now Natalia on this very same christmas night wears her wedding dress and soon to be husband Rex now performs their mating ritual at the fireside.

when you post pictures with this much hotness you're suppose to make it open exactly like it used to be in the early 2000 when pictures used to open pixel by pixel and took a while to fully appear, it's the only way to avoid giving us a heart attack.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Unfortunately not... MW 1 and 2 are the only incest stories he has, there's also the animation "the bully" which is milf/boy, but it's NTR and some people don't like it, if you disregard these 3 videos the rest of all is bestiality (around more than 10 videos) so unfortunately that's it.
This is the only one mom/son i seen so far in this genre in western style. You know any other fully animated & voiced mom/son stories? Please inbox me.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
This is the only one mom/son i seen so far in this genre in western style. You know any other fully animated & voiced mom/son stories? Please inbox me.
Incest animation is something quite rare and with Jackerman's level there isn't any, in fact the others don't even come close to it... it's sad but it's reality, but luckily next year we'll have episode 3 of Mother Warmth ( even if it takes a while) then wait a little longer, as MW3 promises to be amazing.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
I'm going to be actually kinda sad if Jackerman is going with less exaggerating body type in the future. They are still pretty hot, but I really like his old bimbo bodies, especially since he seems like the only one that create them without the ugly faces that other creators usually uses.
yep bimbo and thicc bodies can never get old. whats 100x worse than ppl complaining about beast are ppl complaining about breasts/ass being too large.

Jun 13, 2017
based on the amount of posts here that are stunned by the recent girl's face, i'm sure i'm in the minority but i just wanna say that type of face is far from beautiful to me. it looks like too much plastic surgery for my taste. like, girls, for reals, stop going for the kardashian/jolie face. you're all starting to look the same with your lips so swollen like you got hit with a bat or something.

i'm prolly gonna get a lot of heat for this but whatevs

comeatmebro.jpg

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
dudde

when you post pictures with this much hotness you're suppose to make it open exactly like it used to be in the early 2000 when pictures used to open pixel by pixel and took a while to fully appear, it's the only way to avoid giving us a heart attack.
Brother Look :illuminati: ...

I'm A Very Romantic Person :love: ...

Rest You Know The Best :PogChamp::cool: ;).

Reactions: kiyiya

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
based on the amount of posts here that are stunned by the recent girl's face, i'm sure i'm in the minority but i just wanna say that type of face is far from beautiful to me. it looks like too much plastic surgery for my taste. like, girls, for reals, stop going for the kardashian/jolie face. you're all starting to look the same with your lips so swollen like you got hit with a bat or something.

i'm prolly gonna get a lot of heat for this but whatevs

View attachment 1541382
Jackerman seems to be increasing the lips of the characters from the first appearance of Jenny, in my opinion he should be careful with that, because at times this increase is getting quite exaggerated as for example in the new version of Rebecca that appeared in MW2

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Incest animation is something quite rare and with Jackerman's level there isn't any, in fact the others don't even come close to it... it's sad but it's reality, but luckily next year we'll have episode 3 of Mother Warmth ( even if it takes a while) then wait a little longer, as MW3 promises to be amazing.
I think we'll see another animation from Jackerman in this content before MW3.
They said Jenny and her son was 2nd in the last monthly voting. Fingers crossed that she's voted on again and win.
Also, still not certain what type of content his new character Yana will appear in.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I think we'll see another animation from Jackerman in this content before MW3.
They said Jenny and her son was 2nd in the last monthly voting. Fingers crossed that she's voted on again and win.
Also, still not certain what type of content his new character Yana will appear in.
Yana was the soviet spy, right? At least, and i thank every pervy god for that, it cannot be incest ;) No way there are more Familymembers present. The iron curtain was very close at this time ^^ I tink it will be some fun with watchdogs

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes