5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Yana was the soviet spy, right? At least, and i thank every pervy god for that, it cannot be incest ;) No way there are more Familymembers present. The iron curtain was very close at this time ^^ I tink it will be some fun with watchdogs
Yes she's the spy. I wasn't hinting her content was going to be incest.
It might not be beast either. Jackerman has a creative mind and might just give us something different.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
based on the amount of posts here that are stunned by the recent girl's face, i'm sure i'm in the minority but i just wanna say that type of face is far from beautiful to me. it looks like too much plastic surgery for my taste. like, girls, for reals, stop going for the kardashian/jolie face. you're all starting to look the same with your lips so swollen like you got hit with a bat or something.

i'm prolly gonna get a lot of heat for this but whatevs

View attachment 1541382
Common sense my man. Completely agree with you. Especially the propotions on the body is a bit of a turn off. The animations are really good so i ignore the parts that turn me off lol

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I think we'll see another animation from Jackerman in this content before MW3.
They said Jenny and her son was 2nd in the last monthly voting. Fingers crossed that she's voted on again and win.
Also, still not certain what type of content his new character Yana will appear in.
I think "jenny and her son" will be epic and great i hope we can see it before MW3.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Why not? she has to obbey the master..
True ... But how can i explain this !?

Because she didn't asked for it.

Please don't get me wrong or anything.
It just she's not one of those type of characters like Rebecca, Eve, Enigma, Jenny, Sadira, Serena because in those cases women just asked for it.

But she did not.

She's just one of that kind of gal who just want to tase the forbidden fruit that's all ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: mmorazz

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Is there a character list anywhere? Or can someone make one lol. I sometimes get lost with the different names.
In chronological order

1. Rebecca

2. Eve

3. Enigma

4. Natalia

5. Mrs. Claus

6. Jenny

7. Claire

8. Sadira

9. Serena

10. Dexter's Mom

11. Yana Morozov

12. Meridith (But she's on wip/hold/cancel concept)

13. And lastly a private detective !? Who's her name I forgot :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
In chronological order

1. Rebecca

2. Eve

3. Enigma

4. Natalia

5. Jenny

6. Claire

7. Sadira

8. Serena

9. Dexter's Mom

10. Yana Morozov

11. Meridith (But she's on wip/hold/cancel concept)

12. And lastly a private detective !? Who's her name I forgot :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:
There was also Mrs. Claus and Lady Dimitrescu.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes