5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hailee Steinfeld [as Jenny]
1589383_HS.jpg
She's not thicc, but I really just wanna see her tits & suck a Rottweiler's dick. :giggle:
1589889_1640704614288.png
Beautiful mommy
and nataliaaaa...
1590100__BJZHJ-amXs.jpg
The Mom from "Mother's Warmth" looks somewhat like Kate Beckinsale, also their voices are similar :).

This is Kate Beckinsale:
View attachment 1570737
View attachment 1570739

And this is the Mom from "Mother's Warmth":
View attachment 1570746
Jackerman has exquisite taste if I may say so. :)

Who else thinks they look alike ?
images (15).jpeg

Reactions: Felwinter787

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I just realized all of them are blowjobs :PogChamp:
No penetration actions what so ever :unsure:
Well, some of his Monthlies usually have a bit of penetration i.e. The Bully, Lab Experiments, Castle Dimitrescu

So maybe there's some hope. :)

Although, since it's going to be her son – even if his dick is big – it'll still probably have some shota vibes. :confused:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Well, some of his Monthlies usually have a bit of penetration i.e. The Bully, Lab Experiments, Sadira's Rebellion, Sadira's Blessing.
Yes I know that.

But im talking about the new polls, all of them features BJ's concepts.

Not like they match the description you provided you know :rolleyes:.

Honestly they feels like The Captive 1's polls tbt.
Although, since it's going to be her son – even if his dick is big – it'll still probably have some shota vibes. :confused:
Yup it seems the year 2022 will be a quiet the incest year for the pro incest fans.

I mean there's gonna be MW 3 & 4.

{P.N: 5 will not be count as the part of the series of the storylines. It is a re-telling between the beast & Claire, just like Jenny's Knotty Mom/Enjoyed The Best Life Of A Dog}

And then these polls yeah, it will be quiet interesting to :illuminati: the communities reaction, along with pro beasty fans :sneaky:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
can't find videos...
Well brother how can I explain this :unsure:.

You :illuminati: my friend all this artist are bit of tragedies if you'll :Kappa:.

1st one is stalked by his own platform he gave his soul into. Which name I've been forbid 2 tell :rolleyes:. {Cough _ cough _ Patreon}

2nd one is the victim of micro politics of another content creators. He's been snitched out jealousy by someone else just like Jackerman's case.

3rd one is my favorite of all. Well you :illuminati: ...
Once a fan of Jackerman & his work. Become the very own content creator just like him. After that some construct criticism from supporters that he took very seriously just like rev2020, we'll rest you know the best :rolleyes:.

Dunno know what happened to them maybe they're the victims of being unlucky or just the time itself :cry:.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
these are images
There used to be a discord server with all of his content, but after searching for a loong time I couldnt find the link, and he isnt on patreon anymore
Listen 2 me carefully & peacefully :4Head:

You must sign in or in this case create an account just like this site which you're onto.

If you already have an acc in the slushes.
Then that's fine (y).

Then you'll have go to his profile & do this, just follow this simple steps :geek:

1594158_Screenshot_2021-12-31-02-57-42-68.jpg

Just click on the "profile"

Then click on the "setting"

Then click on your acc settings or simply go to edit profile in your acc.

And click on "categories" to "zoo"

Or you can follow this picture tutorial that I post, how to view his all contents :rolleyes:

And Voila :cool:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes