5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
Obviously Claire is a cartoon while Kate is a real woman.

But if you take Kate's picture and
-make her face rounder
-make her lips thicker/more pouty
I think you'll get pretty close to Claire's face.

It would be funny if someone did that in Photoshop or other image processing software. I'd do it myself but I've never touched such a program before.
Of course. I personally feel Olivia Munn is much closer to Claire but I definitely see where you're coming from with Kate Beckinsdale

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
We won't need to wait for 2 more days. Most, if not all of the previous ones dropped in the early morning of next day of the release.
This one comes with a specific warning of permabans on his Discord and he's already discussed how he can trace which individual user shared it.

So it's likely you'll have to wait 2 days unless someone has multiple accounts and is willing to sacrifice one of them.

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman

Here's the monthly! Fireside: Wedding Night was made during final exam season and the holidays so it put a bit more pressure on the production schedule. This one definitely isn't perfect and there are still a few things I'd like to fix but, overall I feel it came together okay given the circumstances. Enjoy! P.S.- Please wait 2 DAYS to share. If you share before that time and I find out, you will be permabanned. This mostly applies to the people that leak it to F95zone. If your reason for sharing without waiting is because you assume someone else will, you're part of the problem.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes